• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

People still care about AHS?

3c4a3c1415.gif

I haven't actually cared since Coven burned me bad. But I tend to enjoy watching it for a hot second before much better shows drag it for filth and I abandon it.

rhandino

Banned
You all should better watch Stranger Things tbh

I just finished seeing the fist season and rn is among my Top 3 shows this year... until Luke Cage drops then poor it.

Netflix saving TV while traditional media flops.

Vazduh

I'd just like to quote this post again because I don't think it got enough appreciation. Still working my way through the list but everything is a slay so far - especially All Saints album that would have otherwise slept on.

Oh, thanks! I was making my way through that list. I have listened to quite a lot of them, because when Vazduh speaks I do listen.

Aww. Thanks, guys :***

V34bijN.gif

Glad I was of some help and you found something new to listen to.

I had a lot of fun creating that list, although it served mostly as a means to blow off some steam after a long day
of writing about education and anthropology #rip

There are a lot of good releases I forgot to mention before, so, again, in no particular order, lemme just list them:

Astrid S (You Know Nothing's fave)
ASTR
Lust For Youth
Andy Shauf
MOTHXR
Cruel Youth (Vazra's fave)
Lucius
Raye

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I have Apple Music and I use Last.fm just for this sort of thing. You can scrobblel from iTunes. The real reason I signed up has yet to be supported on the new website, the PopGAF group. I loved going there, looking at the top mothy artists, or maybe checkout the member page to see who was listening to what. There were more people in the group than post regularly (some banned). Anyway, I really hope they add that feature back. Also, it's nice to look back and see what you listened to most in a year/month/week/all time for song, albums, and artists.

Another feature I miss is the "listening now" that used to show up on a song or artist page. It was a neat way of rediscovering some music for me. Some obscure song I loved in the 80s? Go to that song page and I could see if anyone was listening to it now or if not, who had recently, who listened to this song the most, etc. I would then go to their page and see what else they listened to, maybe say Hi. All of that is gone. :(
Hmm maybe I'll check it out, I don't know. But yeah all of that sounds like no fun, like why take away stuff that people like.
I haven't actually cared since Coven burned me bad. But I tend to enjoy watching it for a hot second before much better shows drag it for filth and I abandon it.
That's the last season I watched. These shows always have potentially to be so good, but they never achieve their high point.

I just finished seeing the fist season and rn is among my Top 3 shows this year... until Luke Cage drops then poor it.

Stranger Things is pretty good. It's short, sweet and a very easy binge watch.

Vazduh

I have Apple Music and I use Last.fm just for this sort of thing. You can scrobblel from iTunes. The real reason I signed up has yet to be supported on the new website, the PopGAF group. I loved going there, looking at the top mothy artists, or maybe checkout the member page to see who was listening to what. There were more people in the group than post regularly (some banned). Anyway, I really hope they add that feature back. Also, it's nice to look back and see what you listened to most in a year/month/week/all time for song, albums, and artists.

Another feature I miss is the "listening now" that used to show up on a song or artist page. It was a neat way of rediscovering some music for me. Some obscure song I loved in the 80s? Go to that song page and I could see if anyone was listening to it now or if not, who had recently, who listened to this song the most, etc. I would then go to their page and see what else they listened to, maybe say Hi. All of that is gone. :(

Thankfully it's being updated regularly. The "Neighbors" feature was returned so I guess all the other features will be returned as well, but it should have been done ages ago.

Phreaker

Yeah, I really liked it too. You should also check out The Get Down, but be warned, only 6 episodes are out.

Thankfully it's being updated regularly. The "Neighbors" feature was returned so I guess all the other features will be returned as well, but it should have been done ages ago.

Oh, nice. I just noticed "Listening Now" is back, at least on an artist page. It's not quite the same as it was, but at least it's something. Hopefully Groups make it back in.

Oh, speaking of last.fm, Gaga slaying their users it seems:

New Gaga album called 'Joanne' and will be released October 21st

Album Cover coming soon and confirmed 11/12 songs on the album with an extra couple more on the deluxe

SLAY

Meowster

Everything in the era is going so smoothly other than Perfect Delusion's disastrous chart performance

Still love it but #prayfor2ndsingle

Little Mons†er;217006747 said:
I see this gif everywhere 😂

But yeah the video is coming out "soon" 💀

It's so strange because it's from last years season of big brother lol. So random that it's become so popular

Top Bottom