• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Servbot24

Banned
So, more of the same lukewarm trash he's been peddling to the masses
It sounds nothing whatsoever like his previous releases.

Also I'm waiting for when "the masses" are suddenly a barometer of quality when whoever your fav is has some sales.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Apparently Meghan's album is streaming on Apple Music...even though its not out till next week...weird.

James Blake

This album is a James Blake album

so a couple decent songs hidden in between dissonant Radiohead B-side instrumentals accompanied by sub-sub-sub Bjork-tier vocal warbling

not here for it

not here to make friends

not here for you

D0rE7K.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Adele praising Beyoncé at her concert (but actually, is there anyone she hasn't praised?):

How is it even possible that she only ever gets better? How is that possible? She is Jesus fucking Christ, Jesus fucking Christ. Beyoncé is the sickest artist around in the whole entire world; it's unbelievable. I've been listening to her for 17 years, and she's still making music that blows my mind

[source]

And from Adele's Instagram:

I'm not late on this I've just been speechless. Beyonce is the most inspiring person I've ever had the pleasure of worshipping. Her talent, beauty, grace and work ethic are all in a league of their own. I appreciate you so much! Thank god for Beyoncé X

[source]

All via elle.com and Facebook trends.

20/20 Experience Vol. 1 is still everything

Strawberry Bubblegum
Don't Hold The Wall
Tunnel Vision
Let The Groove Get In

Everything on Vol. 2 is anal discharge though

llehuty

Official Jessica (제시카) - FLY Music Video Teaser 2

Jessica (ex- Girls' Generation member) is coming for blood, timing her comeback with Tiffanny's solo debut (still in Girl's Generation).

Messy k-pop is everything.

Ariana Grande - Into You (Audio)
Not sure if it was posted before, but this is actually a really good song.

Vazduh

Official Jessica (제시카) - FLY Music Video Teaser 2

Jessica (ex- Girls' Generation member) is coming for blood, timing her comeback with Tiffanny's solo debut (still in Girl's Generation).

Messy k-pop is everything.

Ariana Grande - Into You (Audio)
Not sure if it was posted before, but this is actually a really good song.

Whew! Ariana delivered.

ftf3ia-jpg.gif

Yas.

Anyway, not expecting too much from Jessican't, but let's wait and see.

Servbot24

Banned
James Blake

This album is a James Blake album

so a couple decent songs hidden in between dissonant Radiohead B-side instrumentals accompanied by sub-sub-sub Bjork-tier vocal warbling

not here for it

not here to make friends

not here for you

D0rE7K.gif

I'm with you as far as JB in general, he's fine and talented and all but I'm not actually going to sit there and take him seriously

That said the new album is his most impressive yet and I'll listen a few times

Yado

It sounds nothing whatsoever like his previous releases.

Also I'm waiting for when "the masses" are suddenly a barometer of quality when whoever your fav is has some sales.

It's all lukewarm trash to me tbh and I don't care about sales so that's never going to happen.

MrV4ltor

Lemonade is the only album that has produced good videos so far this year. I'm so over the trend of basic videos with bland backgrounds and nothing really happening, they make the ARTPOP film look like a masterpiece.

Top Bottom