• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Aguila

#ICONIC
Hm. I kinda like the video. The color scheme looks good, gags' outfits look good, and its not 20 minutes long.

I think I would like it even more if I were drugged up (the song as well), but I don't get drugged up. Mess.

xaosslug

remember when Gaga and ha peeps used to trumpet how she's performance art?
6eGd689.gif

Looks like the last 3 singles by Fifth Harmony, are going to outsell the ones by Britney Spears, P!NK, and now Lady Gaga.

tumblr_inline_o4ll86iujo1qfb043_500.jpg

Who's next?

giphy.gif

that's amazing.

y19I1p6.gif

I just can't believe it

It feels so lazy

The colours are nice but that's about it.

It's like she realised that Boomkack's choreo was the best but she couldn't get her back so she decided to fire Richy too and just have a fit on stage

I'm speechless.

Okay now I'm curious

What is perfect about this video? Like you literally can't see anything because it's just shaky cam. In what world is this video better than the video for Judas or Marry The Night? wtf? I'm not even an actual Gaga stan but come on. This video doesn't do anything at all it's just 3 minutes of the same shit with no interesting visuals or choreo or ANYTHING. If this kind of forced low effort mess is what you expect then okay i guess

Which fits the song perfectly

xaosslug

Okay now I'm curious

What is perfect about this video? Like you literally can't see anything because it's just shaky cam. In what world is this video better than the video for Judas or Marry The Night? wtf? I'm not even an actual Gaga stan but come on. This video doesn't do anything at all it's just 3 minutes of the same shit with no interesting visuals or choreo or ANYTHING. If this kind of forced low effort mess is what you expect then okay i guess

didn't good sis Soulscribe write a whole thesis on how deep/amazing the video for Asspause was? Are you surprised? Really?
smileyummmdlkk.gif

q0tslEo.gif

So apparently GAGA had a LISTNING party now...

People have described it as a Country-ish album... the old GAGA is apparently gone :0

From the sounds of Perfect illusion, I'm sure it'll sound like quality!!!!

Meowster

The Perfect Illusion video is epilepsy-inducing but it's not bad, she's done a lot worse than it. Like The Edge of Glory music video.

Love the cover. I said this in the OT but I'm not a fan of his MJ karaoke vocal style. Then again it's not the first time a male singer rips off Michael and gets a free pass. :/

Aguila

#ICONIC
Little Mons†er;217591784 said:

People have described it as a Country-ish album... the old GAGA is apparently gone :0

um

tumblr_inline_nm0yjwR96L1s2uupz.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
As I said the in the OT, I dislike the title of it, but I do like the cover. I'm honestly very weary of it considering he said it would be more like The Trilogy and I found that hard to get into, meanwhile I loved BBTM. I also prefer him singing like Micheal Jackson than actually listening to Micheal Jackson.

WaffleTaco

Little Mons†er;217591784 said:

I'm not sure how you garner quality from Perfect Illusion. I like the song to an extent, but in an ironic way and only if I was trying to be funny would I listen to it. However I did like You & I, so there's hope that I could retain a similar sound/rhythm to and be pretty decent. However now the conclusion is that it's indie/country and that could be interesting. It's still not the type of sound I want from her, but I will give it a listen.

Aguila

#ICONIC
So in the year of our Carly 2016, Taylor Swift is making better pop/dance songs than Gaga, and Gaga is making a miserable attempt to go indie country.

Have we crossed paths with a strange, parallel universe? Was it the good sis Meowster who was talking about timelines? Will you explain to us who played the Ocarina of Flop, unsealed the Temple of Stans, and let the Dark Lord Taylorf mess with time and get the Triforce??????

WaffleTaco

So in the year of our Carly 2016, Taylor Swift is making better pop/dance songs than Gaga, and Gaga is making a miserable attempt to go indie country.

Have we crossed paths with a strange, parallel universe? Was it the good sis Meowster who was talking about timelines? Will you explain to us who played the Ocarina of Flop, unsealed the Temple of Stans, and let the Dark Lord Taylorf mess with time and get the Triforce??????
This is the timeline where Trump is the republican nominee...truly the darkest timeline...
actuallys that's him being elected, which probably won't happen

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I think I must be the only person that likes gaga's vocals on PI but isnt a fan of th production
it has no punch
video was ok. headache inducing tbh

Bronx-Man

Banned
As I said the in the OT, I dislike the title of it, but I do like the cover. I'm honestly very weary of it considering he said it would be more like The Trilogy and I found that hard to get into, meanwhile I loved BBTM. I also prefer him singing like Micheal Jackson than actually listening to Micheal Jackson.
giphy.gif

just....what.

Meowster

Yes. It was I. We've entered the dark timeline of music. Just look at how dreadful the iTunes Top Ten has been for months now. Taylor's ascension had little to do with that though, She has been plotting and scheming to enter the pop world since the debut mixtape. I personally blame Adele!

Can Lana...release something... I'm tired of all the pop girls flopping and I'm slowly slipping into the void of Real Music.

I was thinking yesterday that it'd be great if Perra's next album was her real music era but I don't think Katy Perry is ever going to go for something darker or more matur tbh

Edit
NUT.JPEG

Mau ®;217646420 said:
Now that Bruno Mars and The Weeknd are about to dominate, we no longer need these vagina-afflicted flops. Poor Joanne.

Not to mention Frank Ocean's Blond, truly the Y chromosome has come to stand for pop quality this year. Maybe the female bias in this forum will finally come to an end.

Top Bottom