• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
oops

CuDauGTW8AEPpo3.jpg

Some of those songs are many months old. I dont know what is there to praise on that.

Aguila

#ICONIC
This is the state of grace
This is the worthwhile fight
Love is a ruthless game
Unless you play it good and right

When will Junkanne?

mOyiOpM.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
nah. As far as Gaga ballads go:

Speechless>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Million Reasons>Dope

It's like a 5/10, Dope is a solid 3/10

hm, on second listen, I think you're right. Million Reasons has a much better chorus, but the verses are droning, repetitive trash and the bridge is unremarkable.

Nasser

And don't get me wrong, I appreciate ya
And don't get me wrong, I really do
And don't get me wrong, but I'm tired of waiting
Say you don't wanna cross the line
But I'ma make you change your mind

No seas cortés
I'ma make you change your mind
No seas cortés
You don't wanna cross the line
But I'ma make you change your mind

tumblr_mwtu2c0vcA1r0zonro1_250.gif

MANUELF

Banned
One time just ain't enough, won't let this fade
I got that good, good stuff you can't erase

Give you what you want, I'm a certified service
Run up in your home lay your bed with petals
Nothing here to hide, want you 24/7
Keep you satisfied with your new obsession

I got what you want, I got what you need
Bringing out the fire inside of me
Bringing out the diva that lives in me
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah

My love go nine to five, to satisfy
Guns off to the finish line, it's winner's time

Give you what you want, I'm a certified service
Run up in your home lay your bed with petals
Nothing here to hide, want you 24/7
Keep you satisfied with your new obsession

emobrit.gif

rhandino

Banned
Why does she thinks that people are here for her Dope-ish vocals?

sVlqpdJ.gif

Why would anyone be here for her doing country pop when Taylor already did it and
Oh my dear lord, I cant believe I am going to say something positive about Hitlord
better too?

sVlqpdJ.gif

Why can't she give me POP? WE. WANT. POP!

sVlqpdJ.gif

The last one may or may not be a joke =P

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh I like million reasons
Probably because I'm in a sulky mood from work and it fits at the moment
Won't get loads of plays from me but I use

This is ha country quote filled tho, no more thank you

Oh I like million reasons
Probably because I'm in a sulky mood from work and it fits at the moment
Won't get loads of plays from me but I use

This is ha country quote filled tho, no more thank you

pretty sure the two other songs she sang were country sounding too lol.

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
Million Reasons would be better if GaGa was a better lyricist.

I dislike songs that repeat the same words/lines over and over again.

Well Million Reasons grew on me a little, maybe it just needs 100 listens like Perfect Illusion
QAyumvX.gif

On the bright side, ONE of the RedOne songs is 100% on the album so I have some faith I'll at least like one track. Can't wait for Angel Down to be the best song on the album!

tbh i don't know if i'm here for joanne

this is very confusing

at least this time she's releasing seasonally appropriate music :/

(dropping an electronic/pop/dance/club alberm in november was hilarious tbh)

Well Million Reasons grew on me a little, maybe it just needs 100 listens like Perfect Illusion
QAyumvX.gif

On the bright side, ONE of the RedOne songs is 100% on the album so I have some faith I'll at least like one track. Can't wait for Angel Down to be the best song on the album!

Yeah same, I am starting to accept MR right now and it is slaying my feels ngl

Angel Down better be a fucking bop

Praying the Beck collaboration is hype

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Nevah.

Rihanna has the beauty queen of pop crown in lockdown. It is known.

Only young Whitney and young Madonna could compare.
I really don't Rihanna that attractive, I much prefer Beyoncé.

Also I really like Million Reasons. I give it a 4/5, it actually sounds good. Meanwhile I would give Perfecr Illusion a 1/5 or a 2/5.

tbh i don't know if i'm here for joanne

this is very confusing

at least this time she's releasing seasonally appropriate music :/

(dropping an electronic/pop/dance/club alberm in november was hilarious tbh)

This album might not be for you sis, it seems to be quite unplugged/raw for a pop album. I'm so happy she gets to do this though; she's at her Bedtime Stories era now. That said, Diamond Heart, Ayo, Dancin' In Circles and Just Another Day should give us some uptempo flavor.

What I'm hoping for is to hear more Mark Ronson in these tracks. PI and MR aren't really in his bag of tricks, despite the live instrumentation and all.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This album might not be for you sis, it seems to be quite unplugged/raw for a pop album. I'm so happy she gets to do this though; she's at her Bedtime Stories era now. That said, Diamond Heart, Ayo, Dancin' In Circles and Just Another Day should give us some uptempo flavor.

What I'm hoping for is to hear more Mark Ronson in these tracks. PI and MR aren't really in his bag of tricks, despite the live instrumentation and all.

This Ayo?

I dreamed last night I snuck into Gaga's studio and deleted Joanne lol.

I hope this is a sign she keeps Perfect Illusion and adds more lyrics and scraps whatever this is.

Million Reasons is #4 on iTunes lol

Also Gaga continues to be a great person who (unlike some artists) genuinely loves her fans:

The throngs outside the club didn't budge from their spots, even after the show was over -- and for some of them, that patience was rewarded. Gaga decided to play a second show at The 5 Spot that night, and roughly 150 fans were selected to be in her audience.

The show wasn’t just for the superfans, contest winners and VIPs in the room, of course. Video of the performance was streamed live on Facebook by beer giant Bud Light, which is sponsoring the tour.

And after the set ended, Gaga spent more than an hour behind the club's bar, signing autographs before announcing that she'd be letting in scores more fans for an encore performance.

Many of the hundreds of people who remained outside the venue, some of whom had camped outside the show since noon, tossed their identification cards into a metal bucket. Then as 100 names were drawn at random, the lucky winners screamed, performed dance moves and did cartwheels in excitement.

By the time Gaga started her second set, it was past midnight and she played well into the morning.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/ent...dy-gagas-nashville-dive-bar-concert/91629926/

Top Bottom