• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

MrV4ltor

where are the little monsters lmaaaoooo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFFjokTpFOn/?taken-by=ladygaga

im fucking screaming shes really doing it she's doing artpop volume 2 ksmdksmdskdmss

This is just for the KoonsXGoogle thing, they're still friends, so it's natural that she would support him even after AP. If she was doing ARTPOP II she could've released it in 2014, because she literally said that the second volume was ready and in a drawer waiting for release.
And MESS @ the usual suspects getting their life because of the picture without even reading the caption. ILLITERATE.

llehuty

1.5 million views 3 years later. Whew at that impacT.

Hmm, I know this is probably going to blow your mind considering the embarrasing music videos your faves pull out, but that's just a live performance clip. One of many they have, as expected of k-pop industry, which, in most of the cases, you need to have some kind of talent to be part of a group (this could be another concept that maybe eludes you).

Official MV sits at a total of almost 15 million views. Probably not much compared to the youtube bot fueled views your faves get, but you should be stanning Justin Bieber and Gangnam Style if that's your metric. Some of us will be stanning QUALITY music in the meantime.

0MZpEB3.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;202844111 said:
This Ambien + James Blake's "The Colour in Anythin" Cocktail I did is making me all kinds of #whew.

i dunno, listening to lana del rey and james blake at the same time doesn't sound that great to me

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Okay so that other radiohead track sounds like someone just watched interstellar and took the music from that to make a track that is so depressing that it would inspire suicide.

MrV4ltor

This bitch is listening to her own album when we haven't even heard anything from it. It's probably close to being done and she's not giving us shit.

13126695_116872298725705_889835991_n.jpg

Hurry up and release it, fat. She slays with brunette hair tho.

MrV4ltor

A member of a brazilian pop-forum posted this last september:

Chp5LZgWsAEhwGZ.jpg:large

Translation:
"Well folks, before coming back in 2020 I'll make some predictions for you. Selena's next 2 singles will go top 10 and she will perform at the VS Fashion Show this year. R8 will be a failure in sales and will be released next year, copies will be distributed but the first single will go #1. Katy Perry will flop with her next album, but will continue to sell well, but none of her singles reach #1, but two will go top 10. Adele will launch an album in November and will break sales records but the era will be summarized in the first single. Britney definitely ruled out PG, and the next single will be launched next year at an award show. Her album will have a similar sound to Worth it and Talk Dirty and two singles will do very well on the Hot 100. Taylor's 1989 will still have 3 more singles and the next album will have country music like RED. Gaga will make an album that will be mostly present of acoustic songs, similar to 21. It will be critically acclaimed and have a #1 single, but will not be successful again. A new Jazz era will come shortly after."

The accuracy is kinda freaking me out.

rhandino

Banned
Some of those predictions could be chalked to common sense tbh...

Hmm, I know this is probably going to blow your mind considering the embarrasing music videos your faves pull out, but that's just a live performance clip. One of many they have, as expected of k-pop industry, which, in most of the cases, you need to have some kind of talent to be part of a group (this could be another concept that maybe eludes you).

Official MV sits at a total of almost 15 million views. Probably not much compared to the youtube bot fueled views your faves get, but you should be stanning Justin Bieber and Gangnam Style if that's your metric. Some of us will be stanning QUALITY music in the meantime.

0MZpEB3.gif
0MZpEB3.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
D∆WN - Infrared EP

0MZpEB3.gif
Ayyyyy
0MZpEB3.gif

0MZpEB3.gif

I didn't need to wake up to this

all these shots fired and I'm just a bystander!

B-Dex

0MZpEB3.gif

Nice try sis. All they do is rehash the same dance routine which they are forced to practice non-stop between performances of the same dance routine. Anyone can slay if they do the exact same performance non-stop everyday all day. While lip-syncing. BrokenKnee tea TBH.

Nice try sis. All they do is rehash the same dance routine which they are forced to practice non-stop between performances of the same dance routine. Anyone can slay if they do the exact same performance non-stop everyday all day. While lip-syncing. BrokenKnee tea TBH.

Except you get destroyed if you're caught lipping which is why they release mic feed videos from live shows.

Cute attempt
giphy.gif

Meowster

Let's Go Crazy - 11
Take Me With U - 10
The Beautiful Ones - 10
Computer Blue - 10
Darling Nikki - 10
When Doves Cry - 11
I Would Die 4 U - 11
Baby I'm A Star - 10
Purple Rain - 11

wjcbLzR.gif

Didn't SNSD got caught lipping and they got dragged to the pits?

Yes, it's also due in part of their sales getting lower other than their declining popularity.
I think that's why the members have been doing solo activities more to branch out when the group ends.

It's working so far for one of them.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yes, it's also due in part of their sales getting lower other than their declining popularity.
I think that's why the members have been doing solo activities more to branch out when the group ends.

It's working so far for one of them.

Taeyeon will be successful solo. Stiffany with the previews of that solo R.I.P her career. Ex SNSD Member Jawsica sounds safe but might work for her.

cory64

For You: 7.5
Prince: 8
Dirty Mind: 9
Controversy: 9
1999: 10
Purple Rain: 10
Around Mariah in a Day: 9
Parade: 10
Sign ☮ the Times: 10
The Black Alber: 8
Lovesexy: 9
Batman: 8
Graffiti Bridge: 7
Diamonds to Pāru: 7.5
⚩: 8
C*m*: 7
Gold: 8
Chaos & Disorder: 5.5
Raven 2: 5
The Rainbow Child: 9 for music/4 for lyrics
Musicolon: 6
3121: 6.5
Planet Earth: 5
Lotusfleur: 6.5
Mplspund: 6
20teen: 5.5
Artificial Age: 7

For You: 7.5
Prince: 8
Dirty Mind: 9
Controversy: 9
1999: 10
Purple Rain: 10
Around Mariah in a Day: 9
Parade: 10
Sign ☮ the Times: 10
The Black Alber: 8
Lovesexy: 9
Batman: 8
Graffiti Bridge: 7
Diamonds to Pāru: 7.5
⚩: 8
C*m*: 7
Gold: 8
Chaos & Disorder: 5.5
Raven 2: 5
The Rainbow Child: 9 for music/4 for lyrics
Musicolon: 6
3121: 6.5
Planet Earth: 5
Lotusfleur: 6.5
Mplspund: 6
20teen: 5.5
Artificial Age: 7

SMH @ the dust paid to:
Emancipation
Crystal Ball
The Truth
The Vault: Old Friends 4 Sale
One Nite Alone...
Xpectation
N.E.W.S
The Chocolate Invasion
The Slaughterhouse
Plectrumelectrum
HITnRUN Phase One
HITnRUN Phase Two

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Mark Ronson has to be the only British male over 40 that hasn't aged like milk.

David-Beckham-Short-Hair.jpg

41 and simply loin moistening

though if your talking exclusively musically you're probably right

Top Bottom