• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Loony did you listened the full album or not yet? ��
Yes

Best tracks are the title track, Hypnotized, and Most of All. Sort of uneven album, but it tickled everything I needed this week. Dude's a certifiable fug, but his voice is fucking sexy

oh and the mugen the killer whale ha album leaked

The Flop

Banned
Nice try, Fifth Hews

You almost sounded like ha ��

In other news:

rs_600x600-160506095524-600.Harry-Style-FB-050616.jpg

disgusting, no one wants to see disembodied hair

You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work
But you gotta put in work, work, work, work, work, work, work
You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work
Let my body do the work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work
We can work from home, oh, oh, oh-oh
We can work from home, oh, oh, oh-oh

tumblr_inline_nfxbyp6Lmn1r03z6r.gif

Edit:

wow Britney legally downloaded a copy of ANTi. Legend supports legend

Hmmm

The short one with two right feet makes me ki

I like "The Life" better than this track tbh

Not bad, but made me want to go listen to the original!

It's shit, just like the song, tbh.

Definitely no "Work From Home" or "The Life". Still perched for the album tho.

I see they truly aren't "hews" anymore with all these posts.

Dinah gave a good job at iT. Write on me is ok, it's not a bop, but I'm percheD for 7/.27.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yes

Best tracks are the title track, Hypnotized, and Most of All. Sort of uneven album, but it tickled everything I needed this week. Dude's a certifiable fug, but his voice is fucking sexy

oh and the mugen the killer whale ha album leaked
Mugen hew?

Meowster

2016 is such a goddamn snooze minus Lemonade. Hope the rest of the year picks up or it'll be tied as the worst of the decade with 2012.

Mau ®;202844601 said:
It's true. I don't even know why I hang around here anymore. Rihanna is REAL MUSIC now, same as Bey.

I guess I'm just waiting for LG5 to flop, rejoice, and finally move on.
Tell it

Pop music has evolved into something elevateD

I've never been here for basic Dr. Luke/Calvin Harris/Max Martin spermicide, but I don't think the general public is either anymore

Look at how quickly "This Is What (No One) Came For" disappeared the moment Satan's little Scot ran out of dick pics to entice the closeted radio execs with

At this moment, Art Pop is now a more mainstream genre than Pop

gaga her timing misfires as per

Tell it

Pop music has evolved into something elevateD

I've never been here for basic Dr. Luke/Calvin Harris/Max Martin spermicide, but I don't think the general public is either anymore

Look at how quickly "This Is What (No One) Came For" disappeared the moment Satan's little Scot ran out of dick pics to entice the closeted radio execs with

At this moment, Art Pop is now a more mainstream genre than Pop

gaga her timing misfires as per
are the days of the public being here for basic edm over? Poor male producers with no talent :l

Meowster

Mau ®;202846039 said:
The ambien is telling me to play "ULTRAVIOLENCE".

You never say NO to the Ambien's commands.
Well, it's one of the greatest albums of all time (another gem of 2014). Surely worth listening to once more.

I hear Leona is attempting to revive her singing career(again)?

BFPNnfa.png
A couple collaborations with Alesso and Diane Warren do not a new era make.

She's been in the studio lately, but it's more likely for her Yulin charity single than anything of actual note.

icant with her eternal drip feed, i've given up on expecting anything anymore :p

Floridian

naYgAAM.gif

Sorry what were you saying?

IA, it's a minor bop. Still stable with no video too, not everyone has that.
Pleasurable as in satisfactory. How one interprets that is up to them. And the video should come soon. Calvin teased something not like ago.
The “youu youu youuo yooouiooouuu youueoeofjbekd yiododjdke“ vocaloid sounding shit ruins the whole song for me.
That part is catchy for me. Yea it's super repetitious but just depends on how you find her voice to be.

Nvidia just disintegrated AMD whole. #Pray4Tom
PC gaming.

I disapprove of your lifestyle.

The one decent song on Jamie Blake's British Spelling (Always) and it's ruined by Madonna/cat-in-heat wailing. What the fuck was she thinking

Can an enterprising individual make an edit version without the ear-piercing A-A-A-A-A-A-A-AHHH sound? jesus

Top Bottom