• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

cory64

Legends/talent only, etc.
IR2DEug.jpg

The Flop

Banned
Snippet of "That's my girl", which seems to be getting the hiT status already as being the USA Women's Gymnastic teams anthem a la "Home" 4 years ago by Phillip Phillips.

Snatching wigs before it's even out, when will your favs?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Snippet of "That's my girl", which seems to be getting the hiT status already as being the USA Women's Gymnastic teams anthem a la "Home" 4 years ago by Phillip Phillips.

Snatching wigs before it's even out, when will your favs?

I think the editing on that promo could have been a bit better, since it seemed out of sync with the song. That's a cool win for 5H, though.

Also, lol at that Twitter account's header image. Do 5H stans want the group to disband? Or maybe that person doesn't stan 5H.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I hope one day we see a follow-up story where we learn that she's genuinely happy, doing well, and basically independent. I also hope she enjoys performing and being on stage because it'd be incredibly depressing if she's indifferent about it but still doing it because she was advised to.

Nasser

I hope one day we see a follow-up story where we learn that she's genuinely happy, doing well, and basically independent. I also hope she enjoys performing and being on stage because it'd be incredibly depressing if she's indifferent about it but still doing it because she was advised to.

I feel like she doesn't care about the fame anymore. She wants to be with her kids and really that's she all what she cares about (that's why she wants to stay in Vegas, close to her family). As much as I am happy for her to find stability and be able to be the mother she wants to be, I am low-key sad cause I know she still has so much to offer. Britney's career "died" not bc she can't give anymore, it's because she chose that. I'll still support her regardless. I've always been a fan, she's a really good artist imo

I feel like she doesn't care about the fame anymore. She wants to be with her kids and really that's she all what she cares about (that's why she wants to stay in Vegas, close to her family). As much as I am happy for her to find stability and be able to be the mother she wants to be, I am low-key sad cause I know she still has so much to offer. Britney's career "died" not bc she can't give anymore, it's because she chose that. I'll still support her regardless. I've always been a fan, she's a really good artist imo

No, it died because everyone decided she sucked.

I mean, just think about it. What does she offer compared to everyone else? She can't sing, her busted knee ensures she can't dance. What the fuck is she offering up? Absolutely nothing except a glib image that was tired yesterday. Whoops.

Nasser

No, it died because everyone decided she sucked.

I mean, just think about it. What does she offer compared to everyone else? She can't sing, her busted knee ensures she can't dance. What the fuck is she offering up? Absolutely nothing except a glib image that was tired yesterday. Whoops.

I would really love to get into a discussion about how much impact she has on pop culture and every other pop artist who came after her + how every iconic moment about her career was about her making a decision about them (not her team), but then I remember you stan Ellie Goulding.... So I really do not bother

I would really love to get into a discussion about how much impact she has on pop culture and every other pop artist who came after her + how every iconic moment about her career was about her making a decision about them (not her team), but then I remember you stan Ellie Goulding.... So I really do not bother

Yet Ellie has more TALENT in her little toe than Knee has in her whole decrepit body.

WHEW.

Zutroy

She does seem genuinely happy and healthy at this moment in time. If you follow her on social media you see she's always happy and enjoying time with her family. The only thing she seems to lack is finding a decent man that won't cheat on her.

It's rumoured that one of the main reasons she's still under conservatorship is because she's still in a legal battle with her ex-manager Sam, and her team use the conservatorship as a reason to stop her having to testify about what really happened during her dark times and it becoming public knowledge.

Touchdown

Banned
0c97c7888b.gif

Good MornTing. Yes It is he, it is me. Touchdown is in the buildTing. I'm in the house. And just in time to see Beyonce go RUNNING to Mariah for that #1 hit and collabaration. And the white Bernie Sanders mafia can slowly die btw.

rhandino

Banned
0c97c7888b.gif

Good MornTing. Yes It is he, it is me. Touchdown is in the buildTing. I'm in the house. And just in time to see Beyonce go RUNNING to Mariah for that #1 hit and collabaration. And the white Bernie Sanders mafia can slowly die btw.
Jnqgdh7.gif

Welcome back sis! For a minute I thought that I was going to miss your reactions to Mariah new show.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
She does seem genuinely happy and healthy at this moment in time. If you follow her on social media you see she's always happy and enjoying time with her family. The only thing she seems to lack is finding a decent man that won't cheat on her.

It's rumoured that one of the main reasons she's still under conservatorship is because she's still in a legal battle with her ex-manager Sam, and her team use the conservatorship as a reason to stop her having to testify about what really happened during her dark times and it becoming public knowledge.

Yeah, I follow her on Twitter, and the videos she posts with her kids are adorable. Mostly because it seems like she totally is wearing the "Mom lens" that makes everything seem more adorable/amazing/impressive while filming them, which says to me that she really does love them. If those are all sincere, then that's great.

That's an interesting rumor and one that makes sense.

My own personal speculation: I have a theory that she developed some very big anxiety about singing and that's one of the reasons she rarely sings live and it can be rough when she does. Because her earlier stuff shows she was talented and you don't just lose that (unless she did something that killed her vocal chords).

I like this. I'll always root for her.

I'm on the happy for her team too. She clearly just wants to spend time with her kids, which is really cute, and we should support her on that tbh.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 41m41 minutes ago
Happy Mother's Day @HillaryClinton. This county needs a mother and you're it. 🙏🏽❤️ #HilaryBeOurMama

Somewhere in the USA Robido is throwing up right now

MrV4ltor

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 41m41 minutes ago
Happy Mother's Day @HillaryClinton. This county needs a mother and you're it. ����❤️ #HilaryBeOurMama

Somewhere in the USA Robido is throwing up right now

She is such a mess
107.gif

The fact that she didn't even congratulate her real mother before this. Like, woman, what the hell are you doing?
Into You is kind of a bop isn't it? it's very gay club friendly.
The song is nice, but the fact that she sings "a little more Touch My Body".....

giphy.gif

Welcome back Touchdown!
She is such a mess
107.gif

The fact that she didn't even congratulate her real mother before this. Like, woman, what the hell are you doing?

maybe she talked to her mother in-person or on the phone before this

the texting/internet devices we have now are also capable of long-distance communication between two people. normal people call them "phones," dear

MrV4ltor

maybe she talked to her mother in-person or on the phone before this

the texting/internet devices we have now are also capable of long-distance communication between two people. normal people call them "phones," dear

Bitch, don't talk to me like I'm from the 17th century and don't know what the fuck a phone is.
I just find it stupid of her to congratulate some who isn't her mother before her actual mother on a public platform. That is all.

Bitch, don't talk to me like I'm from the 17th century and don't know what the fuck a phone is.
I just find it stupid of her to congratulate some who isn't her mother before her actual mother on a public platform. That is all.
uM

She probably gave her mom a phone call or actually met with her in person or some shit that you can't just do on a dime with the next President of the United States of America.

only satanists like Taylor Swift would wish their mom a Happy Mother's Day via a social network platform.

But why does she need to make it public? My mom is on Facebook, but that doesn't mean I had to say "happy mother's day" on there. I called her instead.

Also I naturally assumed you were some 17 year old rip me lol

MrV4ltor

Not me dragging my fave for once and getting attacked for it
107.gif

I'd probably make a great Madonna fan tbh.
Now let me go watch some Actors On Actors episodes.
And speaking of Actors On Actors, Golden Globe winning actress Lady Gaga will be featured in one of the future episodes alongside the original Scream Queen and horror icon Jamie Lee Curtis, so look out for that

Chu7qE8VEAA1Ydu.jpg

MrV4ltor

WaiT. Into You is the 2nd single off of DW and not a promo single?
What happened to visual 2 of Dangerous Woman?
The fact that her lead single peaked at #10.
This era is a MESS already.

WaiT. Into You is the 2nd single off of DW and not a promo single?
What happened to visual 2 of Dangerous Woman?
The fact that her lead single peaked at #10.
This era is a MESS already.
I thought she ditched Focus as well because that underperformed? :/

A mess tbh. She has a good voice.

MrV4ltor

I thought she ditched Focus as well because that underperformed? :/

A mess tbh. She has a good voice.

It seems like she really wants that top 5 hit beofre or at the same time the album releases.
The fact that she ditches anything that isn't commercially successful is kinda sad tho.

I didn't get any, because unlike you I don't try to fuck my CDs, so maybe I need to try that and see what results I get.
asi-fue-como-empezo-el-famoso-meme-de-nick-young-2-4116-1445462065-15_dblbig.jpg

Comebacks as weak as Gaga's recent output i see. Anyway you don't need to fuck CDs when you got Lady Gaga roughly penetrating your ears without condoms and lube for the duration of a whole album

I unfollowed her because of her last tweet about Hillary. She was the 1st person I followed on Twitter back in 2010

dumb dumb hope she flops!

still hope the music is good though, which at this point, I doubt it
let Hillary in sis. unless you want Trump, that is.

Top Bottom