• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

After listening to it a few times, I've come to the conclusion that Joanne is an alright album, but a terrible Gaga album (if that makes sense). No word yet on if I think it's worse than Artpop, since Aura scared me away from listening to the entire thing.

B-Dex

After listening to it a few times, I've come to the conclusion that Joanne is an alright album, but a terrible Gaga album (if that makes sense). No word yet on if I think it's worse than Artpop, since Aura scared me away from listening to the entire thing.

Dancing in Circles is the only usable track.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Namie Amuro / 「Fighter」Music Video -short ver.-
Bayonetta : The music video. Everything about this is a slay. Well except the part of it being a short version.

TWICE(트와이스) "TT(티티)" M/V
THE k-pop girl group (currently). They debuted a year ago, but they have been skyrocketing in popularity since debut. The song had a mixed recpetion in the kpop thread , but I personally love it. Feels like soething that could have come out of a juvenile version of 4walls.

Slay Namie but Twice is the Korean Kidz Bop. #SorryNotSorry
Ooh Aah was kinda cute.

A "Dark Souls II is a good game but a terrible Soulsborne game" Tii
At least DS2 isnt a copy paste job like DS3

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Wait after I believed that Joanne was heart felt I read today that Joanne died before Gaga was even born?

The fuckT

The Flop

Banned
waiT, The Chainsmokers just released the video for "Closer" Touchdown, let me know if you are ok, how do we help defeat the evil?

Nnn... 10 weeks number 1. How do we stop them!

zakye.gif

MANUELF

Banned
Wait after I believed that Joanne was heart felt I read today that Joanne died before Gaga was even born?

The fuckT

Yeah with all the talking you would think she died recently or that Gaga loved her and was close to her but she never even meet her

rhandino

Banned
I will legit scream if the Chainsmokers are the ones that take Mariah record.

Not Bruno Mars, Madonna or Beyonce... The Chainsmokers.

:aaah:

Koodo

Banned
waiT, The Chainsmokers just released the video for "Closer" Touchdown, let me know if you are ok, how do we help defeat the evil?

Nnn... 10 weeks number 1. How do we stop them!
4HOuepH.gif

I'd be legit concerned for touch her down if the chainsmokers of all things is what ends Mariah.

oh my fucking god i heard that song for the first time on the radio today

THAT's the piece of garbage that's been #1 for almost 10 weeks? I'm????? I hate str*ight people no offense

In other news the radio today came thru and punched my bussy back to back with Too Good -> Starboy -> Side to Side just now on my way back from class. WHEW.

MANUELF

Banned
At least is FAR better than that trash called One Dance and this is going way too strong and no one seems to be able to dethrone it on streaming, sales or airplay for the foreseable future, maybe it will be the first 15 weeks number 1?

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
oh my fucking god i heard that song for the first time on the radio today

THAT's the piece of garbage that's been #1 for almost 10 weeks? I'm????? I hate str*ight people no offense

In other news the radio today came thru and punched my bussy back to back with Too Good -> Starboy -> Side to Side just now on my way back from class. WHEW.
Uhh I don't think hating straight people is allowed...you know Halsey isn't straight right?

I loved Closer though when it first game out, it was great. What record would the Chainsmokers be braking anyway?

Also One Dance was a good song, however the lyrics are basic as fuck and I think I'm starting to dislike Drake and he's been consistently one of the my fav artists too listen too since 2009. He's the biggest poser in the rap game right now, and has literally rapped about the same things over and over and over, multiple times. His life is also not that entertaining either. I think he will be remembered as an embarrassment after this decade is over.

Touchdown

Banned
Uhh I don't think hating straight people is allowed...you know Halsey isn't straight right?

I loved Closer though when it first game out, it was great. What record would the Chainsmokers be braking anyway?

you tryna get under my skin but ima let it slide cuz you're still relatively new

ee9030b89c.jpg

rhandino

Banned
That Chainsmokers + Halsey vid is actually really cute... I like it but then again I actually kind of dig the song and listen to it daily.
Sorry Touchdown T_T

jSQmAlr.gif

straight culture is truly tragic.

gJ5j1C7.gif

Implying that the video would not work if all the involved were changed to femme white twinks.

PsR1JQN.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Little Mons†er;221392185 said:
Slay at Gaga reaching for that 200k debut

FnJAfiX.gif

Queen of OGH's

A reverse warholian experience

Not a perfect illusion
She must be happy with the amazon sale lol

Also One Dance was a good song, however the lyrics are basic as fuck and I think I'm starting to dislike Drake and he's been consistently one of the my fav artists too listen too since 2009. He's the biggest poser in the rap game right now, and has literally rapped about the same things over and over and over, multiple times. His life is also not that entertaining either. I think he will be remembered as an embarrassment after this decade is over.

The record for most weeks at #1, the record holder is 16 weeks (Mariah & Boyz II Men song).

And One Dance is trash and the only redeeming part of it is actually another song

Top Bottom