• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
Remember when Touchdown almost meltdown in the past OT when Uptown Funk! managed to reach 14 weeks? Good times.

FnJAfiX.gif

If anything the good sis should blame Lady Gaga since she had the power to release a good lead single and block them but alas...

FnJAfiX.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Yeah Halsey and the Ch*insmokers are done if Hitlor comes
I don't think she will till next year. If she does she needs to realease it soon, so she can promote the second single at the Grammys.

Remember when Touchdown almost meltdown in the past OT when Uptown Funk! managed to reach 14 weeks? Good times.

FnJAfiX.gif

If anything the good sis should blame Lady Gaga since she had the power to release a good lead single and block them but alas...

FnJAfiX.gif
That must have been a sight to see lol. Uptown Funk was so good!

Has there ever been a consensus on what Gaga's best and worst songs have been post TFM? A-YO has both been deemed the best and the worst track on Jolene. XD

Meowster

I'm a big fan of Grigio Girls. Wish it was on the standard - don't really care for the rest of the bonus tracks, one is a demo and the other is just kinda there.

I can't pick a top 3 yet but Just Another Day and Diamond Heart are getting the most plays from me.

Top plays since last Friday:

1. Just Another Day
2. Diamond Heart
3. Come To Mama
4. Joanne
5. John Wayne
6. Hey Girl [that bridge :O]
7. Dancin' In Circles
8. Sinner's Prayer
9. Angel Down (Work Tape)
10. A-YO
11. Million Reasons
12. Angel Down
13. Grigio Girls
14. Perfect Illusion

Mau ®

I only use "Joanne", "Million Reasons" and "Sinner's Prayer". I don't see myself playing the whole album ever again tbh.

Also, everyone knows "Heavy Metal Lover" is Gaga's best song.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Has there ever been a consensus on what Gaga's best and worst songs have been post TFM? A-YO has both been deemed the best and the worst track on Jolene. XD
I'm going with "The Edge of Glory" for best. Maybe "Perfect Illusion" for worst.
Mau ®;221419200 said:
Rihanna's "Needed Me" is now the most streamed song by a female, replacing "Work".

whew @ Her power.
That's kind of sad...it's a decent song, but not deserving of that title. I seriously am wondering who is streaming it?

Mau ®

"Needed Me" was pretty big on urban and rhytmic stations but not on pop stations. If you only listened to Top 40/Pop stations chances are you rarely/never heard the track.

I mean at this point ya'll know the people who like Rihanna arent necesarily pop listeners. After all she's the most listened pop star across all demos.

rhandino

Banned
A-YO is too similar to Shake it Up to gain enough traction with the mainstream.

Most people will write the song off as Lady Gaga trying to be a lesser version of Taylor Swift.

rhandino

Banned
Style the song is excellent, I agree that much but I will not put it as "the" best pop song.

The music video is one of the most gorgeous MV ever made though.

rhandino

Banned
Mau ®;221452422 said:
Rhandino sis do you like Maluma?
Nnnnnnn...

Shakira and a garbage male artist called Maluma are working on a new song.

Brb, burning my Shakira stan card really quick.

He's so hot though. I saw him once in the street. My eyes were not ready.

latest

Yeah, he is a very handsome fella... too bad his music belong in the garbage bin =/

In fairness I may or may not have been to his concert when he visited my country and I may or may not had a lot of mindless fun while inebriating myself with imported beer while some girls at my side where trowing to the stage their underwear that they removed on the spot.

tumblr_mrc109LwZI1s49x9io1_250.gif

Touchdown

Banned

FnJAfiX.gif

FnJAfiX.gif

I did what I had to do and it must have helped some because Upchuck Flem fell short thankfully. you can believe I WILL NOT allow ClownSmokers to achieve such a feat. It will not happen on my watch.

FnJAfiX.gif

Top Bottom