• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Yado

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZAJeYzrtUY

fTk936k.gif

Muuuuuuuch better than the last single

Phreaker

The fact that the best pop album of 2015 and the best pop album of 2016 are nowhere in the Billboard 200 is really a shame. The GP are sleeping on Carley Ray Jesuspen

Mau ®

The best pop album of 2015 was "Art Angels" by Grimes though.

I may concede CRJ having the best pop alberm of 2016. B-Sides is so good.

B-Sides is cute but it wouldn't be anywhere near the top of my end of year lists for pop. She knows her niche and does it well, but she didn't move me in the least. Good for a lick but not a swallow tbh

Aguila

#ICONIC
After the Afterparty sounds like Charli's next smash hit. And o at one of the best parts of the song having a shoutout to Rhat.

Monday to Sunday. Doing it our way. Riri on replay. Cheers to the weekday.

tumblr_mrjpf4IIaL1qgwi7to1_400.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
B-Sides is cute but it wouldn't be anywhere near the top of my end of year lists for pop. She knows her niche and does it well, but she didn't move me in the least. Good for a lick but not a swallow tbh
You look like you know about swallowing. 💅🏽

Phreaker

tbh I had a moment with Roses and than Higher came on next. It was like the one two punch after listening to Joanne off and on since release and almost nothing else. I don't know if I have ever seen an album so full of great, radio friendly songs sell so little. I don't listen to radio much anymore, but I imagine they didn't play it? This (well, EMOTIONS) seems like it would have sold so well and been so played out on the Radio/Anywhere you hear music in publc, that we wouldn't even want a Side-B. Fortunately, for us I guess, that's not the case.

Meanwhile, I can't wait for Lady Wood! I'm hoping it's just full of more great songs like those she's made available so far.

Did you see her scratching his rims up against the curb?! OMG, I'd freak.

Savage says, “Jay-Z and Beyon-ce have visited the so-called White House several times. Beyon-ce, who is beyond reason, who is extolled as a role model to young girls, including I’m sure the Obama daughters, sings songs like this: ‘When he ‘f’ me good I take his “a” to Red Lobster, cause I slay. If he hit it right I might take him on a flight, in my chopper.'”

“Isn’t that classy,” notes Savage. “Isn’t it great to see Western civilization knocked off its pedestal and replaced by this filth? So Obama has now opened up the door and ushered in the absolute destruction of Western civilization. As he said there are no more standards because stars and stripes forever is dead.”

“Down the road that Obama is ushering us,” says Doctor Savage, “There is no more red white and blue that is bringing us together. It is all black against white and you have to take sides. And for Hillary Clinton, she’ll take us down that same road. It’s a road that leads to the death of Western civilization.”
giphy.gif

Edit: Who would have thought it would be Beyonce, of all people, that would keep your parents pressed?

I Have never been more disgusted by an album release since Joanne. What a fucking travesty. I loved lady gaga :(((((

Joanne is a Final Fantasy XIII tii...

-----

Poor Mariah.

I always thought topping Nick would be hard, he seemed like her one true love from a lot of what she said.

This might lead to a Butterfly-esque creative explosion tho

How is Tove Lo's new alber? I tried listening to Queen of the Clouds but I feel like she sang about being a drug addict in like every song....

and also whenever I think of her I think about that delusional "is tove lo the new lana del rey" thread on OT

Nasser

Good morning. I just came here to say TFM is by far one of the best pop albums ever released by a female pop star. Ms Germanotta actually snapped while recording that album. Thank you

Top Bottom