• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

A giant mess @ Million Grammys being the second official single lmao

Isn't this like the third time this flip flopping has happened with GAGA?

Judas to The Edge Of Glory
Venus to DWUW
MR to AYO to MR

GAGA and her cursed second singles

Queen of flip flopping

IHaZwsb.jpg

EDIT: it actually happened FOUR TIME LMAO

Beautiful Dirty Rich to Poker Face

Vazduh

Gaga's truly intent on self-sabotaging what's left of her popstar career, isn't she?

tumblr_ofnmnz5iSR1u6n38po1_250.gif

But apparently she's not aware of it and thinks she created a masterpiece

tumblr_odq0lz0xGq1u6n38po1_250.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Tove Lo's album is okay. I think I like her first album better, this one is just really short. "True Disaster" is really good though.

That new Charli song is cute though.

rhandino

Banned
For the few (if any?) Alicia Keys stans in here, this video shows the most amount of people who were excited to hear her in a while. And also Britney moments at the end.

Rhandino, there might be some gif moments in there too! I would, but I'm at work at the moment. :(
Auto-translate of YouTube already gave me a kii during the Get Low part:

Smell like piss

EDIT: Put a trigger warning for Touchdown-sis! Someone confused Alicia Keys song with Mimi lsakjda;lskjd;lsak

love yourself instead
The good sis Garret hates Carlisus Allah Jesus

sheisalreadydead.gif

Phreaker

Who knew a Weiner could through a wrench into this election,
damn him
!

Plus...I already voted. 💅🏽

Buy Side-B on iTunes 💅🏽

WaffleTaco

I'm so calling bullshit. The two biggest PR stars dating? Bullshit. If it was true expect the breakup to be the biggest news ever, but before that Drake is going to diss Kanye and things are going to get out of control real fast.

I thought Taylor was coming this month?

I hope the Lana rumor is true at least.
That was just a rumor someone made up because she usually releases in October or something. The reason it made sense is that is if it was released on October 23, it would have been 10 years since the release of her first album (I believe on October 24).

Lana is coming whether it's by December or later who knows.

WaffleTaco

Little Mons†er;222025611 said:
In this day and age yes it is good. The fact that 200k is all it takes to be a top debut throughout the whole year says a lot about the industry. A mess.

Slay queen of declining sales 💅
I mean it's not really surprising, there are very few albums that could be considered good enough to buy all of it. Plus streaming is taking over and will continue to rise because many people feel this way. The only album I bought this year was Lemonade because it was Tidal exclusive.

I mean it's not really surprising, there are very few albums that could be considered good enough to buy all of it. Plus streaming is taking over and will continue to rise because many people feel this way. The only album I bought this year was Lemonade because it was Tidal exclusive.

Streaming is drastically changing everything in the music industry. Ever since I started streaming I never bought an album... except for Adele Beyoncé and GAGA.

not the little monsters acting like they're not surprised at her selling 200k when they were predicting 98k.... you ain't fooling anyone lmao

Eeeeek!

giphy.gif

Mau ®

Come on, give zero fucks about it
Come on

Keep playing my heartstrings faster and faster
You can be just what I want, my true disaster
Keep playing my heartstrings faster and faster
You can be just what I want, my true disaster

A SONG! A TRIUMPH!
original.gif

Vazduh