• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Little Mons†er;222030475 said:
Streaming is drastically changing everything in the music industry. Ever since I started streaming I never bought an album... except for Adele Beyoncé and GAGA.

I really wonder what's going to happen as more and more people steam instead of buy music. I just can't go back to the way it is. The only problem is that music is even more disposable than it was 10 years ago. A book I read once compared a song to a pack of gum. If one costs as much as one, it will lose its flavor just as fast. I mean I can't really argue against that.

llehuty

I really wonder what's going to happen as more and more people steam instead of buy music. I just can't go back to the way it is. The only problem is that music is even more disposable than it was 10 years ago. A book I read once compared a song to a pack of gum. If one costs as much as one, it will lose its flavor just as fast. I mean I can't really argue against that.
Artists should focus on other ways of earning money, I guess. I don't know if we are already at that point, but concerts could be the main revenue source.

The Flop

Banned
Who said I was racist? Just cause I don't want to vote for the deplorable HRC, doesn't make me racist.

A short one tea.

tumblr_nwt82pdpbN1tl1hfwo3_500.gif

Who said I was racist? Just cause I don't want to vote for the deplorable HRC, doesn't make me racist.

A short one tea.

tumblr_nwt82pdpbN1tl1hfwo3_500.gif
you not only said that you didn't want to vote for the next president of the united states, you also said that you wanted to vote for tr*mp.

ergo you are either racist OR you are okay with white supremacy, so you're basically racist

Frodo

I think....I really like ariana grande...

She has a few good songs (e.g.: Into You, Bweak Fwee), but apart from Licking Doughnuts™, I can't recall anything that would make me "like her". Oh! I suppose that SNL sketch was nice.

that's odd, I was just thinking about how I don't like her music and i think she looks like a yorkie

Music not the bling looks.
Sia was right all along.

It's official, JOANNE debuted with 201k beating everyone's expectations lol

First female artist to have 4 no1 albums this decade (so far)
Second largest female debut this year
Fourth largest debut this year across all artists

Genuinely surprised ngl.

MANUELF

Banned
Little Mons†er;222173175 said:

Genuinely surprised ngl.

What other female artist have released 4 album this decade?
Anyway congrats Gaga with the good debut, hopefully your album will have better legs than your last amazon discounted album

Frodo

Little Mons†er;222173175 said:

Genuinely surprised ngl.

No one was expecting it would go on sale for US$3.99 right at launc--OH WAIT! It's Gaga, people were expecting it, I guess...

WaffleTaco

What other female artist have released 4 album this decade?
Anyway congrats Gaga with the good debut, hopefully your album will have better legs than your last amazon discounted album
Rihanna...Lana Del Rey. That's it? I mean Taylor Swift will top it, and would have had it first if she had decided to release one.

WaffleTaco

Has anybody else listened to Sia's deluxe album songs? They are pretty good and that "Move Your Body" track is much better imo. I think Confetti is the best on it and easily became one of my favorite songs this year.

rhandino

Banned
Formation, Work, Cool for the Summer, Styles, Blank Space, Hello, etc... all of them are better than it tbh

In retrospective I think that West Coast was to Ultraviolence what Work Bitch! was to Britney Jean and Cool (and Lesbian) for the Summer to Confident.

rhandino

Banned
Sis, I love you but Infinity? Really? That was Mariah at her most creative bankrupt moment in... well, EVER.

The vid was good for a few kiis and gifs tho.

Vazduh

Xtina - Telepathy (short video)

It's a minor slay, but whenever I see Xtine's makeup, the only thing I see is

homer-makeup-o.gif

Also, I hope this is a teaser for her next album. Leave that "caviar ratchet" shit over to somebody else, and make a Donna Summer-inspired disco gaystravaganza instead.

Is it weird that I find the one minute intro (Fairy Dust) the best song on Tove Lo's new album?

It has that same humming buzzing dark warm sound that recent The Weeknd songs and Good For You from Selena have. Love it. It should've been a full song.

I need to give the album a few more listens, but I think I like it. True Disaster is a smash btw.

Top Bottom