• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Madonna's discography is amazing

Not surprised she's the best selling female of all time

Truly an icon

Shame about ha modern music post Confessions :(

giphy.gif

Lana's been done since 2013, it's time to move on
I'm sure her last album Honeymoon opening with a 206k worldwide debut ( with 116k from the US) with a #2 debut in Billboard (Which was only #2 because power bottom Drake decided to release the collab with Future no one remembers) that basically had zero promotion and received massive critical acclaim from critics everywhere coupled with her recently placing at #6 in Rollingstone's readers poll for the 10 most iconic music videos released in the 2000's signify she's done.

VXoVshf.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Funny how the trend lately has been pop stars taking a piece of the country music pecan pie. Thanks Justin Timberlake <_<
What was Justin Timberlake's country song?
The first one to do so was Kelly Clarkson though, also P!nk has a hit country song
Which was Kelly Clarkson's and P!nk's? Also y'alls forgot about Rihanna's, Kanye's, and McCartney's.

Also what is Taylor made a Christmas album and made the next big Christmas song. She would then defeat the Chainsmokers, but destroy Mariah's legacy...how would you feel about that Touchdown?

Ahasverus

Little Mons†er;222636663 said:

Truly an icon

Shame about ha modern music post Confessions
Rebel Heart's 4 or 5 good songs were her best work since RoL.

But then there were the other 20...

giphy.gif

MANUELF

Banned
What was Justin Timberlake's country song?

Which was Kelly Clarkson's and P!nk's? Also y'alls forgot about Rihanna's, Kanye's, and McCartney's.

Also what is Taylor made a Christmas album and made the next big Christmas song. She would then defeat the Chainsmokers, but destroy Mariah's legacy...how would you feel about that Touchdown?
For Justina it was Drink You Away
For Kelly it was Dont You Wanna Stay
And for P!nk is the current hit Setting the World On Fire

Frodo

Britain has a new #QUEEN!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS, BITCH! Snatching Theresa Devil May Cry Over The New Ruling of Supreme Court's wig clean!!!!

Scalp me kween of shattering Brexit plans!

GO FOR TRUMP NEXT!!!!

Trigger

Joanne just isn't that good. I keep listening to it, but it's one of her weakest efforts. It feels like a collection of B sides. I'm late, but I'll just throw that out there.

Little Mons†er;222636663 said:

Truly an icon

Shame about ha modern music post Confessions :(

giphy.gif

Rebel Heart has some legit good tracks on it.

Floridian

Nightr1de

1."Lucid Dreaming"
2. "C'est La Vie"
3."Sunburn"
4."Binural Test"
5. "Sacrifices"
6. "Company"
7. "Soul Glitch"
8. "You Don't Know Me"
9. "Spacetime"
10. "High Speed Chase"
11. "Ride Of Your Life"
12. "Party Favors"
13. "You Can Stay Here Tonight"
14. "Touch Pass"
15. "Ghetto Boy"

Looks like Tinashe is back again. Dropping tomorrow apparently.

Frodo

Joanne just isn't that good. I keep listening to it, but it's one of her weakest efforts. It feels like a collection of B sides. I'm late, but I'll just throw that out there.

Not when Carly Rae Jesus redefineD what a collection what B SIDEs should sound like.

VXoVshf.gif

Top Bottom