• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

I even voted for Trump

CbpxrpI.gif

I don't pay KPop dust, I just don't have the means of listening to them since y'all don't post that often, and when you do you post while I'm at work!

Tbh probably not a cute idea to brag about supporting a racist homophobe in a community with a notably large minority headcount

Speaking of bizarre choices, do we know when this Mariah/Beyonce collaboration is coming out? I'm counting on it at least being half good.

Let's not pretend that you're above stanning an *actual* racist homophobe. Or are you going to pull an Amirox and have your Azaelia Bankrupt praise mysteriously vanish~
I mean... even ignoring Azealia I don't think Robido is the best person to be going in on the homophobia of someone else's fave.

Floridian

BB top 10
1. Drake ft Wizkid/Kyla - One Dance
2. Desiigner - Panda
3. Lukas Graham - 7 Years
4. Mike Posner - I Took A Pill In Ibiza
5. Fifth Harmony -Work From Home
6. Rihanna ft Drake - Work
7. The Chainsmokers ft Daya - Don't Let Me Down
8. Zayn - Pillowtalk
9. Calvin ft Rihanna - This Is What You Come For (debut)
10. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself

Drake celebrates his first No. 1 as a lead artist on the Billboard Hot 100 (dated May 21), as "One Dance," featuring WizKid and Kyla, climbs 2-1. The track is from his new album, Views, which, as previously reported, debuts at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 with his best sales week and a record-setting weekly streaming total.

Plus, the Chainsmokers and Daya rise to the Hot 100's top 10 and Calvin Harris and Rihanna debut in the upper region at No. 9

Two Drake & Rihanna songs in the top 10. Their power. Needed Me also outpeaked BBHMM. Eeek.

Current Billboard magazine cover act Fifth Harmony scores its first top five hit on the Hot 100, as "Work From Home," featuring Ty Dolla $ign, jumps 7-5 (besting its previous No. 6 peak).
Pitster winning too.

Let's not pretend that you're above stanning an *actual* racist homophobe. Or are you going to pull an Amirox and have your Azaelia Bankrupt praise mysteriously vanish~

I mean... even ignoring Azealia I don't think Robido is the best person to be going in on the homophobia of someone else's fave.

Now why would i distance myself from a homophobic fave when most of y'all get on my nerves too? Especially you "straight" ones.

ZAtbi8v.gif

Conflict Diamonds is on a 2 week sabbatical.

Nasser

Nooo not BD :\ I wanted to see him seethe when Britney receives her millennium award in less than 2 weeks

tumblr_mi6d9sGZq91r6fwo9o4_250.gif

anyways, RIP

Top Bottom