• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

MrV4ltor

Comebacks as weak as Gaga's recent output i see. Anyway you don't need to fuck CDs when you got Lady Gaga roughly penetrating your ears without condoms and lube for the duration of a whole album

Sounds like you've never fucked. Poor you not knowing how STDs are transmitted.

Anyway, moving on.
This bop still slays.
When I met you in the restaurant
You could tell I was no debutante
You asked me what's my pleasure
A movie or a measure?
I'll have a cup of tea and tell you of my dreaming
Dreaming is free
I don't want to live on charity
Pleasure's real or is it fantasy?
Reel to reel is living rarity
People stop and stare at me We just walk on by - we just keep on dreaming
Feet feet, walking a two mile
Meet meet, meet me at the turnstile
I never met him, I'll never forget him

Dream dream, even for a little while
Dream dream, filling up an idle hour
Fade away, radiate

48232_900.gif

Little Monsters are so disappointing tbh no fight in them left at all
girl bye. I live in Cali sis, I'm safe to trash both of them all I want

Green Party for me. None of the responsibility, and ALL of the reward of getting to vote for who I believe in

#blessed
Also all of the consequences for letting Trump win.

Frodo

I honestly can't believe how Trump came this far. Shows that America doesn't deserve to be great. Like, ever.

Sorry, 'murica POPGAF.

Frodo

oh girls, it's always been terrible. you just may not have known it. you can't go somewhere that you already are at.

tell me one time this country wasn't terrible, especially as a minority, LGBT, woman?

thank you

This tea, tho... depressing. But I can't spot any lies.

u must not be aware how our flawed system works hun

Well the way it works is that we have two parties, and an electoral system that only makes it feasible for one of those two parties to win. Ergo, voting third party is as close to a throwaway as you can get. Like, why would you do that and not try to sway the election in favor of the more reasonable, qualified candidate? Some of us might have the privilege to afford risking a Trump presidency but I'd consider those millions of people who can't. :/

Well the way it works is that we have two parties, and an electoral system that only makes it feasible for one of those two parties to win. Ergo, voting third party is as close to a throwaway as you can get. Like, why would you do that and not try to sway the election in favor of the more reasonable, qualified candidate?

Oh. Here she go.

Frodo

I'll wait for AG to scrap DW and come up with a new album, since this one seems to be flopping, thank you very much.

tumblr_lm5ck8uWwa1qc2e6a.gif

MrV4ltor

Dangerous Woman will likely be a good album. I like most of the songs she put out so far.

I like Be Alright and Into You, but hated DW and that new leaked song is complete garbáj.
The fact that she changed around the whole album and rebooted the whole era just because Focus flopped still irritates me. Like what about Music, not the Bling?

Floridian

I like Be Alright and Into You, but hated DW and that new leaked song is complete garbáj.
The fact that she changed around the whole album and rebooted the whole era just because Focus flopped still irritates me. Like what about Music, not the Bling?

I don't know if that leaked song will be on the album. It sounds like a demo. And she scrapped focus for the better because that sounded like a real My Everything B-side.

Mau ®

ANOHNI's "HOPELESSNESS" is another stand out album. Jesus, the quality of music just this week alone.

I already have a good sized AOTY list worked out.

MrV4ltor

Mau ®;202964713 said:
Disgusting.

Just because we aren't stanning certified trash like Gaga or 5H doesn't mean we should be mocked ¬¬

I'm not mocking you lol
I'd love to actually get 'real music', but I guess I'm just too stupid. Or too energetic.
And all of Gaga's albums are green on Metacritic, so they're certified non-trash.

Mau ®

Get used to it. It's all anyone does when they're too lazy to listen to stuff outside their circle. I know, because it's exactly how I used to be.

Eh. I too only listened to Top 40 almost exclusively. I missed out on a lot.

It took me a couple of weeks, but I finally got around to listen to Niki & The Dove's second album. Love it so far.

Play It On My Radio

YES BRUH YES!

I've been spinning it for a couple of weeks. "Play It On my Radio" is the jam.

MrV4ltor

Get used to it. It's all anyone does when they're too lazy to listen to stuff outside their circle. I know, because it's exactly how I used to be.

Not you calling me lazy just after I listened to like half of HOPELESSNESS.
I'll give it another shot tomorrow when it's not 1:15 am lol

Mau ®

I'm not mocking you lol
I'd love to actually get 'real music', but I guess I'm just too stupid. Or too energetic.
And all of Gaga's albums are green on Metacritic, so they're certified non-trash.

Fair enough. Maybe I overreacted. Sorry.

Born This Way/TFM are her only good alberms

The Flop

Banned
Poor Ari going to be overshadowed by Fifth Harmony.

First "Focus" then "Dangerous Woman", a Frankie desperate for attention tea.

Touchdown

Banned
Stop lying. That cover is a tragic mess. Edit also marked when I began to turn away from Mariah. I cannot abide horrible Prince covers.

Edit: Replaced that live version with the album should anyone want a do a one to one comparison.

Tragic because it pulls the heart strings and connects with the soul. Real Music. Prince and his assless pants could neva.
biblio_zps23dff242.gif

Tragic because it pulls the heart strings and connects with the soul. Real Music. Prince and his assless pants could neva.
biblio_zps23dff242.gif

Have you even listened to the original? Mariah and her neo-soul warbling ruins the song. How you can claim real music when its all synthesizers is beyond me. It's lazy and unbecoming. You and she should be ashamed.

MANUELF

Banned
Im sad that I wont see Britney in concert anytime soon unless I go to Vegas but she is in the happiest moment of her life and I cant take that away from her :(
The femme fatale bluray must be enough for now

Touchdown

Banned
Have you even listened to the original? Mariah and her neo-soul warbling ruins the song. How you can claim real music when its all synthesizers is beyond me. It's lazy and unbecoming. You and she should be ashamed.

The original is boring as hell. 9 out of 10 Youtube Commenters agrih, Mariah put that song on the map tbh!
biblio_zps23dff242.gif

The Flop

Banned
Mariah's lap dance skills were on poinT, just cause that guy had a broken leg and couldn't hold her up. I know something of mine though would have held her on poinT. ;)

Top Bottom