• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Who knows, I might show up for more features and eventually become a regular.

amFgELq.gif

Touchdown

Banned

On this day in 1995 Mariah Carey and Boys II Men released One Sweet Day. The song holds the record for most weeks at number one. (16) A song that truly has stood the test of time.

From the light comes darkness. From the darkness comes light.

Today truly is one sweet day Iconic.

Let's dedicate this beautiful live performance to a good try from a not so good song and send it off to the pits of hell.

"Often imitated, never duplicated."

ec20fb7f.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydsfb6bWoao

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
that black beetle song is audible cancer
once again showing america lacks any taste
go back to delivering ICONS please

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Also in case you all payed it dust Luke Cage is a slay

Luke Cage was pretty good. Better than that trash Daredevil for sure. Jessica Jones remains the best of the Marvel Netflix shows though. Can't wait for Season 2 and for the Defenders where Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Daredevil and Iron Fist team up.

Speaking of quality TV shows Game of Thrones Season 6 is finally out tomorrow on blu ray!!! I finally get to watch, been waiting so long. Ugh Season 5 was so good, and I heard Season 6 is even better I'm so freakin' excited :)

JeMj1Zm.gif
JeMj1Zm.gif
JeMj1Zm.gif

I'm mostly spoiler free except for one big thing
Jon Snow
, ugh all I'm hoping for is for Queen Cersei to let loose and get some revenge. Oh and some good scenes of future Queen (believe it) Danaerys being a badass.

Give me that, and I'm happy.

4GnKt1n.gif

The Flop

Banned
I'm shook at the fact that "closer" will probably get some Grammy noms.

But who will be the next one to challenge Mariah?

It seems like it has to have a viral hit aspect to it, to gain huge traction anymore.
tumblr_ogm94m0eZh1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
aaaaaaand there goes my excitement. Zelda Breath of the Wild delayed (again). Nintendo Switch is flopping already smh they needed this at launch to beat $ony and the Piece of Shit 4 Pro.

v7DgWJn.gif

enigmatic_alex44

not Zelda Breath of the Generic Open World That Every AAA Western Developer Has Done Already getting delayed AGAIN

v7DgWJn.gif

lmao Nintendo just can't catch a break. Now there's talk of the Switch launching with a bunch of remasters of old ass games that me and the other 11 people who own a Wii U already played ages ago.

They sure love to self sabotage. Stanning Nintendo isn't much different from stanning Gaga.

v7DgWJn.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Yikes GAF is a mess today. Another circumcision thread in OT where some buffoon needs advice on how to pee sandwiched between endless Tronald Dump threads.

OMG and on gaming side some guy got banned by Sony lol because he found a vagina in Ubisoft's latest bloated mess Watch Dogs 2.

v7DgWJn.gif

Just wait until the official launch lineup is revealed. You will say wow.

Or something
v7DgWJn.gif

We'll get our Mario Kart 8 port and Mario Sunshine HD and we'll like it.

v7DgWJn.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Not that Sure, Joanne gif reminding me Gaga released an album nearly 2 weeks ago.

How's it doing on the charts btw? Even ARTPOP was talked about more

v7DgWJn.gif

MANUELF

Banned
Not that Sure, Joanne gif reminding me Gaga released an album nearly 2 weeks ago.

How's it doing on the charts btw? Even ARTPOP was talked about more

v7DgWJn.gif
-61% in her third week, already out of the top 10 and Im pretty sure it will be out of the top 30 next week
Poor her, she clearly cant win

lmao Nintendo just can't catch a break. Now there's talk of the Switch launching with a bunch of remasters of old ass games that me and the other 11 people who own a Wii U already played ages ago.

They sure love to self sabotage. Stanning Nintendo isn't much different from stanning Gaga.

v7DgWJn.gif

Lmao the new 'old ports' is like 50:50 new:eek:ld so we will buy iT and luv iT.

SlayToon will be the killer app on day 1! And not everyone forgetting that Mario will be there at launch!

A mess!

v7DgWJn.gif

Standing Nintendo is exactly like standing Gaga now that you mention it... I made a post about it before I think...

v7DgWJn.gif
v7DgWJn.gif
v7DgWJn.gif

rhandino

Banned
Instead of asking the elusive release date of The Legend of Zelda: The End of your Faves we should all instead be asking the important questions like where to find a NES Mini and/or where in the world is Erik working now~

B9bwbTl.gif

Japan exclusive:
- Applause

B9bwbTl.gif

The disrespecT @ Applause!!!! Everyone knows Applause was the bop it was and all the haters chewed crow when it was slaying in the top 10 for eternity!!! Talent won in 2013 and Applause won! Had Applause not been leaked and released in the same week as the music video and vma it would've gone no.1 but still it sold amazingly and we can't deny the facts.

Applause is ha best work

B9bwbTl.gif

Just Dance
Poker Face
Love Game
Paparazzi
Bad Romance
Telephone
Alejandro
Born This Way
The Edge of Glory
You and I
Marry The Night
Applause
Do What U Want
Perfect Illusion
Million Reasons
(likely) A-YO

Her singles catalog is a slay and a half

Just Dance
Poker Face
Love Game
Paparazzi
Bad Romance
Telephone
Alejandro
Born This Way
The Edge of Glory
You and I
Marry The Night
Applause
Do What U Want
Perfect Illusion
Million Reasons
(likely) A-YO

Her singles catalog is a slay and a half

You forgot the holy bop Judas. Pray for your sins and repenT.

tenor.gif

The Flop

Banned
Just Dance
Poker Face
Love Game
Paparazzi
Bad Romance
Telephone
Alejandro
Born This Way
The Edge of Glory