• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
<3

I'm in love with this for some reason; it just really suits them and, even though it's a sexy concept, it stands out. Also, if that snippet from the trailer is what the song sounds like I have a feeling it'll leave me bald.

What are your opinions on it?

Its a concept that suits them. Sure its a bit provocative but not something you would call slutty by any means. The snippet sounds pretty good.

What about Hellovenus "Glow"? I think its a nice change and way better than Im Ill and Soldier Dance. Nice to see them move to something more on the Red Velvet lane.

Stiffany - I Just Wanna Dance (The First Mini) up on Spotify
I Just Wanna Dance - Great
Talk - Pretty Good
Fool - Good
What Do I Do - Literal Ariana Grande Yours Truly era Rip Off
Yellow Light - Ok
Once in a Lifetime - Sounds like a Disney romance track.

rhandino

Banned
Drake having more impact and success than your faves with an album barely better than his mixtapes lol, are we ready to accept him as the current King of Hip-Hop and totally not-pop music?

tumblr_ng543maSc61r3rb0io1_400.gif

Only if the word "good" changed its meaning with "awfull" and/or "boring"

M0T3sMJ.gif

Vazra

Drake having more impact and success than your faves with an album barely better than his mixtapes lol, are we ready to accept him as the current King of Hip-Hop and totally not-pop music?

tumblr_ng543maSc61r3rb0io1_400.gif

I accept him as King of a dumpster fire.

Mau ®

Barely? His mixtapes ARE better.

At this point his best bet is to record an album with Rihanna for true qualité, and then marry her and live happily ever after.

Vazduh

Alpines are back with a new song and video.

Alpines - Completely

Pretty much a continuation of their sound, which is not a bad thing.

I was listening to the best pandora station, summer hits of the 2000s over the weekend. The JT songs from that era are still great, excluding sexyback which was always a turd.

Mhm, he had quite a few bops. Rock my Body is still amazing, it's probably my favorite Justine song.

MrV4ltor

I like Lauren and Dinah. Camilla is annoying af, Ally is forgettable and Normandi is a hit or miss.

Yeah Camila seems tragic. Girl always tries to pull a Christina (at least she does in all the performances I've watched), but it just sounds terrible.
I really should learn their names tho lmao

Vazra

Yeah Camila seems tragic. Girl always tries to pull a Christina (at least she does in all the performances I've watched), but it just sounds terrible.
I really should learn their names tho lmao
I actually googled 5th Harmony to get the names dddd

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Drake is the king of pop Hip-Hop....Kendrick is the most popular non-pop rapper these days.

Frodo

tbqh, half of this thread wants the same thing.

meanwhile I just want a little bit of quality and Real Music™, please.

Vazra

That's not a bad stance to take tbh
I do agree. Just because people buy the album it doesnt give them any right to demand pics when he is out there on the streets. If he is on a meet and greet or some VIP event maybe I could see why people could be annoyed but actually bugging him when the celebrities are doing their every day life things that are not related to their career they deserve their personal space. At best you can get a hi , a hand shake or a hug depending the artists.

Fans these days think cause they paid 9.99 on iTunes they have the right to tell the artist what they can or cant do and Justin as much as a shit head he can be on this case he nailed that part IMO.

I mean... there's two types of celebs

the ones for whom celeb status is an inconvenience because they really just want to be rich + are perfectly happy to take advantage of their fans and their coins...

and then there's celebs like gaga, to whom celeb status is everything + who takes the time to make a dedicated fans' day. giving up literally just minutes of her time to potentially make someone else's month.

I'm glad I stan the latter.

Vazra

I mean... there's two types of celebs

the ones for whom celeb status is an inconvenience because they really just want to be rich + are perfectly happy to take advantage of their fans and their coins...

and then there's celebs like gaga, to whom celeb status is everything + who takes the time to make a dedicated fans' day. giving up literally just minutes of her time to potentially make someone else's month.

I'm glad I stan the latter.

Then Gaga is probably talking shit about her fans when the doors are locked. Im sure there are times she doesnt want to be bothered so lettuce not pretend she is some super human that always want to deal with her fans.

Then Gaga is probably talking shit about her fans when the doors are locked. Im sure there are times she doesnt want to be bothered so lettuce not pretend she is some super human that always want to deal with her fans.
she's not, but she also doesn't post on instagram about how her fans are ruining her life and "draining her soul" lmao

Lol that is irrelevant to the main conversation of fans feeling entitled to more than just the album tho.
I agree that they should be treated like human beings because they are. if a celeb is visibly uncomfortable or is clearly not looking their best, leave. but if you ask them for a photo and they say yes then they can't really complain.

like I agree that shoving your face right next to them and snapping a selfie without asking is incredibly disrespectful... but as long as people ask I don't see the issue tbh.

Top Bottom