• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Koodo

Banned
Why would she? Dead horses and all that. I don't get the ire directed at Banks. I think she reflects her peer group perfectly. All these early to mid 20's kids trying to pack as much shock into 140 characters as possible. I cackle at folks mad at some twitter shit when america is on the precipice of voting either a cave troll or Winifred Sanderson into the highest office in the land. Perspective people, get some.
I'm not surprised the white gays are at the centre of the ire given that she has stopped pandering to and instead started exposing them. Iconic a bit.

abd67b1466.gif

Koodo

Banned
Mau ®;203277754 said:
The fact the Britney stans thought she'd actually be considered for the Superbowl. ��
n1HPUSn.jpg

Been THERE, done THAT.

All eyes on Queen for the Summer Olympics 2020.

MrV4ltor

Ratzealia Banks, never coming to a venue near you.
But you'll probably be able to see her sitting on the pavement in a few weeks.

RSZISoL.jpg

Nasser

Actually I said "huge Beyonce"

As you can see from this photo Beyonce is the one with the gut while Mimi remains sleek and slender.

beyonce-mariah-duet__oPt.jpg

I love Mariah so much but I refuse to support this collab (if it's real). Anyways, congrats to Bey, she'll probably get her only #1 song this decade, of course all thanks to Mariah

giphy.gif

Mau ®

Clock that #1 songs stan! he'll drop Riri once she stops releasing #1 hits!

tumblr_mmfoxrdL5E1r3ty02o1_400.gif

Bruh, I didn't drop Shitney because she stopped having hits. I dropped her because she became a broken down shell with little spark or interest in making music beyond variations of "im hot and horny" narratives. I mean it's cool you stan that, but that will never be enough for me.

Sending you love 😘

Yado

Mau ®;203325888 said:
Whew @ the whole alberm. Get into it!

Drake's quality died so his signees could RISE 👌

I've listened to the album a couple times tonight. Views hew tbh

Nasser

Mau ®;203325747 said:
Bruh, I didn't drop Shitney because she stopped having hits. I dropped her because she became a broken down shell with little spark or interest in making music beyond variations of "im hot and horny" narratives. I mean it's cool you stan that, but that will never be enough for me.

Sending you love 😘

Lol but did I ask?

giphy.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I've listened to the album a couple times tonight. Views hew tbh

I've finally made a playlist of the album that I like...

I split the album into two separate ones, called the first Summer Sixteen and the second Views From the 6.

Summer Sixteen:

1. Summer Sixteen
2. Keep the Family Close
3. Hype
4. Grammys (feat. Future)
5. Controlla
6. Summers Over Interlude
7. One Dance (feat. Wizkid & Kyla)
8. Childs Play
9. Too Good (feat. Rihanna)
10. Pop Style (feat. Throne)

Views From the Six

1. U With Me?
2. 9
3. Weston Road Flows
4. Redemption
5. With You (feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR)
6. Still Here
7. Faithful (feat. Pimp C & dvsn)
8. Feel No Ways
9. Fire & Desire
10. Hotline Bling

This was the only way that it makes bearable and sense.

Frodo

I'm seething every time I need to actually look for this community thread in page 2 or more.

You're all slacking off.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm seething every time I need to actually look for this community thread in page 2 or more.

You're all slacking off.

There is not much western Pop Music. Move to the K-Pop Community or Real Music™

EDIT: UK may be banning Azealia Banks. They are killing her career considering she is asked to perform more on UK gigs than US.

JCX

I was listening to the Lady Marmalade from moulin rouge.I wish we could get another collaboration like that.

If they did that song today, who do you think would be in it?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I was listening to the Lady Marmalade from moulin rouge.I wish we could get another collaboration like that.

If they did that song today, who do you think would be in it?

Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and Rihanna. It would suck for sure.

Top Bottom