• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I agree that they should be treated like human beings because they are. if a celeb is visibly uncomfortable or is clearly not looking their best, leave. but if you ask them for a photo and they say yes then they can't really complain.

like I agree that shoving your face right next to them and snapping a selfie without asking is incredibly disrespectful... but as long as people ask I don't see the issue tbh.

The thing is that the artist should be the one to allow it and if they dont feel like doing it they don't owe anything to the fans. Usually M&G are a thing for that.(Justin doesnt do it but irrelevant to the current talk)

The Flop

Banned
Y'all do too much on "The short One", she tries hard, and has stepped her game up.

Keep in mind this was filmed like 2 weeks ago, and the BBMA performance will include the rapper.

rhandino

Banned
Y'all do too much on "The short One", she tries hard, and has stepped her game up.
30j1TLs.gif

royalan

I wish Pop music wasn't such a travesty these days so I could post in here more often.

You gurls have been real shady lately.

Hj7eUDV.gif

And The Short One is basic. Always will be.

Vazra

AB and Zayn on Twitter. These are the moments that make life worth living.

Now Azealia is fighting with a child on twitter. The child is actually doing pretty good at dragging AB.

Skai Jackson ♛ ‏@skaijackson 27 shace 27 segundos
@AZEALIABANKS a meme with 2.3 million Instagram followers. My memes are more relevant than you now that's sad. Now bye Twitter troll

Now Azealia is fighting with a child on twitter. The child is actually doing pretty good at dragging AB.
Yeah, she's being embarrassing now. (well, more so than usual)

Skai Jackson ♛ ‏@skaijackson 44m44 minutes ago
@AZEALIABANKS I had a career before Disney and I'm sure I will after! And I know I won't turn out like you bitter and miserable! Fix ur life
This was the highlight.

Vazra

Azealia seriously lost it.
2V9dPYA.png

Don't drag anyone's mom to the mix if you cant drag someone. She sounds desperate trying to drag the little girl.

royalan

Mau ®;203193970 said:
Your fave is coming.

Did you like ANTi in the end? I see you bumping it on Spotify!

I like ANTi. Work is one of my top tracks of the year. Nothing else on the album punches as hard, tho. But it's still good.

Azealia...now you know it's time to give up and go fill out applications at the flea market when you 14 year olds are DRAGGING you. Skai just walked off with your edges.

Floridian

Afiled Bankruptcy losing twitter beef to a 14 year old. Homegirl's embarrassing, and her "Drags xD" declining just like her current music, relevancy & net worth. Poor that.

rhandino

Banned
J32LAsD.jpg

The sad thing is that even her sound is starting to reach the same vile level of her twitter rants if SLAY-Z is any indication.

If you think "now" Banks is going too far, you haven't been paying attention at all, because it's been known for a long time that she needs meds at best, or is a disgustingly vile person at worst.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One thing about Banks I give much respek for, She has never tried attacking nor ever would, Queen Mimi.

abd67b1466.gif

Why would she? Dead horses and all that. I don't get the ire directed at Banks. I think she reflects her peer group perfectly. All these early to mid 20's kids trying to pack as much shock into 140 characters as possible. I cackle at folks mad at some twitter shit when america is on the precipice of voting either a cave troll or Winifred Sanderson into the highest office in the land. Perspective people, get some.

Why would she? Dead horses and all that. I don't get the ire directed at Banks. I think she reflects her peer group perfectly. All these early to mid 20's kids trying to pack as much shock into 140 characters as possible. I cackle at folks mad at some twitter shit when america is on the precipice of voting either a cave troll or Winifred Sanderson into the highest office in the land. Perspective people, get some.

Anything to defend racism, I guess.

Anything to defend racism, I guess.

I gave up long ago expecting children to be rational. I can't be mad at you because no one taught you any better. Imagine me being steam pressed about racism while being black in the south. I wouldn't have made it. I just go with the flow and thank Jebus my momma taught me how to act in public.

Prior to this podcast, The Las Vegas Sun‘s Robin Leach revealed that Britney’s new single would be called “Make Me (Oooh),” and would be released sometime in May. Evidently, as with almost every major pop release, the release time table has since shifted.
Read More: RCA Exec: The New Britney Spears Single Is Coming 'Sometime This Summer' | http://popcrush.com/rca-britney-spears-single-coming-summer-2016/?trackback=tsmclip

I don't have the patience for this foolishness.

britney-spears-o.gif

It's pretty crowded right now honestly. Meghan, Ariana, 5th Harmony and Beyonce all cloud the charts. I am guessing July at the latest.
True - but the entire year is gonna be pretty busy. BEP, Christina, Gaga, Katy, ANTi 2, and others are still yet to release a lead.

Good things come to those who wait, I guess. The people will be here when you're ready, Queen.

Top Bottom