• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Frodo

Oh...
bd7d375085.png

What does this mean?

Meowster

Justin Timberlake's solo career kinda sucks.

His one accomplishment was ending sweet Janet's career (so happy that she is pregnant btw).

dKs6vD8.gif

JCX

Justin Timberlake's solo career kinda sucks.

His one accomplishment was ending sweet Janet's career (so happy that she is pregnant btw).

dKs6vD8.gif

I was listening to the best pandora station, summer hits of the 2000s over the weekend. The JT songs from that era are still great, excluding sexyback which was always a turd.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Here's Meghan ha new tragic video and song.
She took it down from YouTube because they apparently edited her waste to look slimmer and she didn't like that. Not that anyone actually noticed it tho.

Is the edit mostly in the blue dress dance scene? Because she has an hourglass shape in the blue dress that looks nearly physically impossible (without surgery) to me. Her butt is almost twice the width of her waist in some shots.

It's ironic for a song about being comfortable in your own body.

llehuty

Namie Amuro / New Single「Mint」-short ver.-

Damn you Japan and your damn short versions!
EKAPXtq.gif

Is the edit mostly in the blue dress dance scene? Because she has an hourglass shape in the blue dress that looks nearly physically impossible (without surgery) to me. Her butt is almost twice the width of her waist in some shots.

Mess, she got the Mariah Carey album cover treatment.

Nasser

a fat pop star singing about how she's happy being fat and now is mad because she looked a little bit slimmer
(She didn't at all)
in her MV. What is happening to pop music?

The Flop

Banned
BB top 10
1. Drake ft Wizkid/Kyla - One Dance
2. Desiigner - Panda
3. Lukas Graham - 7 Years
4. Mike Posner - I Took A Pill In Ibiza
5. Fifth Harmony -Work From Home
6. Rihanna ft Drake - Work
7. The Chainsmokers ft Daya - Don't Let Me Down
8. Zayn - Pillowtalk
9. Calvin ft Rihanna - This Is What You Come For (debut)
10. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself

Two Drake & Rihanna songs in the top 10. Their power. Needed Me also outpeaked BBHMM. Eeek.

Pitster winning too.

fifth-harmony-work-from-home-video.gif

My redemption. Lets see how their next single fairs too. Some people who heard the album it's even more of an instant hit than WFH. I'm not prepared.

They are the next iT gurls. Their year is here.

Phreaker

That's what I'm thinking. I watched the video before reading the rest of the post and thought that scene looked odd.

If I was you
I'd want to be me
too

:) Why do I kind of bop to it? halp

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
That's what I'm thinking. I watched the video before reading the rest of the post and thought that scene looked odd.

If I was you
I'd want to be me
too

:) Why do I kind of bop to it? halp
It's pretty bad, but I kind of like it. Her new album is just...eh.

Also finally Drake has a #1 on his own. Thank god. His album is just a mess though.

And if Kesha wants to be successful she needs to have her dirty pop songs come back...that's why people liked her.

Leona with that CMA nomination

CMT PERFORMANCE OF THE YEAR
Adam Lambert and Leona Lewis – "Girl Crush" (From 2015 CMT Artists of The Year)
Brantley Gilbert and Lynyrd Skynyrd – "What's Your Name" (From CMT Crossroads)
Carrie Underwood – "Smoke Break" (From CMT Instant Jam)
Cheap Trick and Jennifer Nettles – "I Want You to Want Me" (From CMT Crossroads)
Chris Stapleton – "Nobody to Blame" (From CMT Artists of the Year)
Darius Rucker – "Alright" (From CMT Instant Jam)

Also, Leona slaying souls at the Humane Society of the United States Rescue Gala

snatcHing that critical acclaim, hitting those notes that Bey ducked like a bitch

41d8e92b44.png

Touchdown

Banned

Cheap Trick and Jennifer Nettles – "I Want You to Want Me" (From CMT Crossroads)

Also, Leona slaying souls at the Humane Society of the United States Rescue Gala

snatcHing that critical acclaim, hitting those notes that Bey ducked like a bitch

41d8e92b44.png

now sis ...you know the gay guy and biracial girl are not going to win a cmt award.

PInk Tape

Banned
I don't pay KPop dust, I just don't have the means of listening to them since y'all don't post that often, and when you do you post while I'm at work!

nnn, You didn't lie. (I was only joking in that post btw :p)

I'll post a few songs that I've been listening to this week to make up for it

Sugar Free, Destiny, and I Need U (Remix)

I read you and respond to you babe.

Also what are your thoughts on this?

<3

I'm in love with this for some reason; it just really suits them and, even though it's a sexy concept, it stands out. Also, if that snippet from the trailer is what the song sounds like I have a feeling it'll leave me bald.

What are your opinions on it?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

41d8e92b44.png

i skipped forward in the video and the screen in the background was showing pictures of horses

Top Bottom