• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Frodo

This thread deserves something good after this dreadful year. No need to thank me.

eMiP28m.jpg

xmbOHTU.jpg

MTg8UIV.jpg

FOXKlUj.jpg

8IF03c9.jpg

ShYYZ1H.jpg

Not Kylie looking stunning at the age of 73 while your 20 something faves struggle.

Frodo

Calm the hell down, people. You don't want this thread being locked and what survived of POPGAF being completely purged.

Exercise moderation, ffs.

usgEsyG.gif

B-Dex

I legit screamed at Gaga when she posted an "all the looks of Joanne" image a fan drew. It was literally her in that pink hat and her without the pink hat. Patterned.

💀

rhandino

Banned
All this Daddy(?) talk and High by the Beach sounding while working reminded me that the good sis Blood Diamonds is still evicted for trying it against the Vita.

All I wanna do is get high by the beach
Get high by the beach, get high
All I wanna do is get by by the beach
Get by, baby, baby, bye bye
The truth is I never bought into your bullshit
When you would pay tribute to me 'cause I know that
All I wanted to do was get high by the beach
Get high, baby, baby, bye bye

t4jCGHq.gif

See children, never come after a faded console or try to talk ill about Cloud in Smash because this is what you geT

Vazduh

I hear the secrets that you keep
When you're talkin' in your sleep
I hear the secrets that you keep, keep, keep
When you're talk, talkin', talkin'

lzRSbbh.gif

DOWN

Banned
This thread deserves something good after this dreadful year. No need to thank me.

eMiP28m.jpg

xmbOHTU.jpg

MTg8UIV.jpg

FOXKlUj.jpg

8IF03c9.jpg

ShYYZ1H.jpg

Not Kylie looking stunning at the age of 73 while your 20 something faves struggle.

It's bizarre how close they look in age considering the gap

Vazduh

I literally can't with 2016.
HWaQd6Z.png

The worst year EVER.

It's bizarre how close they look in age considering the gap

He's aging like sour milk. But still, who wouldn't want to ride it?

Mau ®;227322793 said:

I love how the song is basically an interpolation of two completely unrelated songs.

Pale Shelter (the instrumental) + Talking In Your Sleep (the chorus)

There's an interesting article about this. It's basically the future of pop music.

Frodo

I can't muster the strength to play FFVX. I played the tutorial, then I pushed that car, and then people were talking and talking, I zoned out and... No idea if I want to play it, to be honest. I got one trophy for doing nothing while watching it, though.

Frodo

XIII soundtrack is amazing indeed.

The paradigm system is also very nice. Corridors, and hand-holding, and story, and most characters not so much.

Phreaker

I can't muster the strength to play FFVX. I played the tutorial, then I pushed that car, and then people were talking and talking, I zoned out and... No idea if I want to play it, to be honest. I got one trophy for doing nothing while watching it, though.

Same tbh. I spent more time playing with the HDR and Resolution settings to see the differences. Oh, I did do one hunt quest.

DOWN

Banned
Rihanna is too good for Drake but her occasional affection for him makes me want them to be a couple. Too Good and Work were so nice

Also I like Fake Love tbh

BY6eKTn.gif

Top Bottom