• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Decarabia

#AzealiaGotSuspendedParty is trending worldwide. Screaming a bit that this is the only time she'll ever be this relevant tbh

Screaming-Right-Now.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm done with her
Ive just looked into what she said and its like jesus fucking christ how can one person be so ignorant and hateful

Its not even like shes got good music to cling to. Say Z was fucking trash an its not like shes going to release anything else soon

supporting trump. smh

Which awards show happened recently where she performed what was intended to be Consideration and Work?

Was she considered a highlight there? Coz if so, then I'd be careful not to trip on that bar.

Floridian

Which awards show happened recently where she performed what was intended to be Consideration and Work?

Was she considered a highlight there? Coz if so, then I'd be careful not to trip on that bar.

It was the Brit Awards and again, the most viewed performance. She won't be singing work this time (hopefully). I'm here for a KIB/Needed Me combo.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Why do yalls Stan Brittany so much? Is it because you grew up with her? Am I going to be stanning RiRi and Swiftor as hard as yalls when I'm like 40??

Mau ®

I'm not gonna be here and act cute when these HasBeenGa stans try shading Rihanna. Especially NOT on the eve of my ANTi show.

Y'all been warned 🎈

B-Dex

Mau ®;203458374 said:
I'm not gonna be here and act cute when these HasBeenGa stans try shading Rihanna. Especially NOT on the eve of my ANTi show.

Y'all been warned 🎈

Bye. No one even mentioned the Rhat.

Mau ®;203458374 said:

Y'all been warned 🎈
I mean... Are you really going to argue that Rihanna is a better live act than Gaga? Because I would love to see your "receipts" lmao

Top Bottom