• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

raw

Oh, I just noticed the Lana stanning, Sam Smith daddy calling PopGAF member Bl*od D*amonds has returned.

Hi, I guess.

UmAid9g.gif
Certainly better than admitting to having an attraction to Charlie Puth . At least people know who Sam Smith is and I was a teen under the influence of hormones at the time...you, on the other hand, are old enough to know that you have the hots for a nobody that never even got started. Not to mention you even stan ellie ghoulding... tragic...as if anyone even remembers her

qDxNJDX.gif

rhandino

Banned
Ed Shitran released new songs, one of them is a blatant Cheap Thrills/Sorry/Don't Wanna Know rehash while the other sounds like something a boy band would release. Already can tell they "potentially" could still be hits, ugh.
When you said blatant I did not expect THAT.

What the fuck? Why would anyone use this when Cheap Trills is superior? And the lyrics...

"Last Night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you"

o_O

And that 2nd song... what the fuck is going on with pop artists trying the country sound? I use because is a lowkey bop but I hope this is not a signal that this is going to be his Joanne era kind of mess x_x

When you said blatant I did not expect THAT.

What the fuck? Why would anyone use this when Cheap Trills is superior? And the lyrics...

"Last Night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you"

o_O

And that 2nd song... what the fuck is going on with pop artists trying the country sound? I use because is a lowkey bop but I hope this is not a signal that this is going to be his Joanne era kind of mess x_x
glad you're finally starting to realize the kind of trash you've been stanning for sis
VXoVshf.gif

and also 13-2 is an awesome game
VXoVshf.gif

My hands
They only agree to hold
Your hands
And they don't wanna be without
Your hands
And they will not let me go
No they will not let me go

Slay a biT Leona! let me pour one in honor of your iconic stan here T_T

Q03Z7WK.gif

Now, if you all excuse me~

VXoVshf.gif

Good on you for stanning the best FF game of the last decade with an actual story.

Top Bottom