• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

I was ready to pounce but now that it's 2017 noted masterpiece XII doesn't qualify as having released in the last decade.

VXoVshf.gif

I never mince words sis. FFXII released in March 2007 in UK

Q03Z7WK.gif

Bladenic

Legend Janelle Monae already having a more prolific acting career with more acclaim than any other ho who tried it (except the old legends like Dolly and Cher).

Legend Janelle Monae already having a more prolific acting career with more acclaim than any other ho who tried it (except the old legends like Dolly and Cher).

96d2f7f1aa8250b3a1925521d3ae70fa.gif

Call me when she has the highest selling female album of all time still makin moolah today off the back of one movie ala the good sis Whitney...may she rest in peace

Bladenic

Oh I forgot Whitney acted. Her performance was nothing noteworthy, but I would count her amongst the old legends, not the new crew obviously.

OrionX

NoT everyone in here hating on Ed. He could fart into a mic and still express more talent than some of your faves TBH.

My year has now truly begun. Brb got some songs to buy.

VXoVshf.gif

That was my attempt at popGAF speech. Did I do it right? :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
As an artist who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, I am disgusted with how much you have copied Cheap Thrills.
maxresdefault.jpg

rhandino

Banned
NoT everyone in here hating on Ed. He could fart into a mic and still express more talent than some of your faves TBH.

VXoVshf.gif

TELL THEM!

191aYks.gif

TEACH THEM!

m5TIGAO.gif

EDUCATE THEM!

191aYks.gif

I am sure Ed is going to come on top of this this Cheap Trills knock-off since Castle of the Hill is Ok.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
What are your thoughts on Honey G? 🍹

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02.gif

I dont watch x factor so only heard about her from twitter that she was this years joke
nothing could have prepared me for that fucking single though GOOD LORD what hot steamy shite

Sis your imitation of popgaf is as slow, uninspired and boring as Ed's copy of cheap thrills...aka shame on you...I mean shape of you

VXoVshf.gif

Into You is honestly such a bop

Ariana won

The new album in general.

I can't that both Ariana and Leona...the two 'Mariah Killers' are now a part of the greatest videogaming music franchise (Final Fantasy).

Mimi when? (although Uematsu wanted her to sing the FFVIII song originally so that counts lol)

DOWN

Banned
Wait how is Leona tied to FF? She's got a great voice but she doesn't have controversy like all the other general pop vocal talents have to make them big. Wish she didn't need it, but that's the truth of every big pop star I can think of.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Wait how is Leona tied to FF? She's got a great voice but she doesn't have controversy like all the other general pop vocal talents have to make them big. Wish she didn't need it, but that's the truth of every big pop star I can think of.

She recorded the promotional theme song for FFXIII, "My Hands," that was used in the West in trailers.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
It is also the song that plays during the final cutscene of the game because they could not make a western version of the original japanese song.

Ah, it's in the game, too? My ignorance is telling.

rhandino

Banned
Ah, it's in the game, too? My ignorance is telling.
lol

It is kind of jarring because It kind of doesn't make sense with the events that are happening but Square-Enix clearly does not care about little things like that since they also approved that extremely upbeat song that plays during the ending in Final Fantasy XIII-2 LOL

Leona also did a trailer for the game LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ23nX8EWZo

It looked like someone forced her to sit there and play LOL

Tho apparently she is a fan of the PS1 Resident Evil's

Queen of good gaming taste

Compared to Florence for XV S-E definitely got more of a win with getting Leona at her relative peak. A shame they didn't use any of her actual good ballads which would actually suit FF soooo much more.

Vazduh

My year has now truly begun. Brb got some songs to buy.[/IMG]

I will not commment on Dead Sheeran

giphy.gif

but I gotta say that your PopGAF-style post is on point! Sle a bit.

Say you'll remember meeeeeeeeeee
Standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your wiiiiiiiiiilllllllldddddddddessssssssssttttttttttttt dreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaamsssssssss

Q03Z7WK.gif

Hitlor is sinking her serpent fangs into me again.

Me @ myself:

giphy.gif

DOWN

Banned
Blank Space is the only song that other pop stars wish they could get one of in their catalog. It was a smash. Style can hang around too.

The rest aren't her greatest

I'm soured on her personality games but I won't lie that Blank Space getting so much love on the charts was a thrill and it is a good song. I'm ready for another one of those.

Wildest dreams is a bope tho, lets be honest

So much of 1989 is great because of the production tho. unlike gagged Taylor seems to be able to get her collaborators to produce their finest instead of their excrement.

Say you'll remember meeeeeeeeeee
Standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your wiiiiiiiiiilllllllldddddddddessssssssssttttttttttttt dreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaamsssssssss

Q03Z7WK.gif

Hitlor is sinking her serpent fangs into me again.

Me @ myself:

giphy.gif
Let her venom...I mean, her voice, in.

I love 1989.

It was an amazing album with so many bops on it...and some 'don't mind if they play' songs.

Shocking as Taylor Swift is such an annoying brat

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Teddy Sinclair / Natalia Kills studio/apartment caught fire and her dog Bambi woke her and her husband and basically saved them.
cHek7iX.png

Teddy Sinclair / Natalia Kills studio/apartment caught fire and her dog Bambi woke her and her husband and basically saved them.
cHek7iX.png

Her husband is hot so I'm glad he got saved. Dude hits my gaydar though...

Edit: The dog looks like it set the fire. Evil...

DOWN

Banned
Wish Taylor were a better person dancer. If she seemed like she could just flow with her moves it would be more intriguing but there's something so... calculated

MPgg7Wr.gif

Top Bottom