• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Aguila

#ICONIC
I've actually been listening to a lot of old, slay spanish music (rancheras, banda, cumbia-inspired stuff, and ballads).

One I keep returning to is Laura Pausini's Viveme. It's still so amazing ;___:
Better than any Adull ballad tbh.

Touchdown

Banned
face it

rico is pure basura

deport ha

deport it

Wait, this sounds like the chorus to a new Jhoe song, just put a basic beat to it and add a pitbull bridge" -

"rico is pure basura, deport it, deport ha, I ain't yo mama!"

a751967a73.gif

Wait, this sounds like the chorus to a new Jhoe song, just put a basic beat to it and add a pitbull bridge" -

"rico is pure basura, deport it, deport ha, I ain't yo mama!"

a751967a73.gif
You're giving JBlo lyrics too much credit tbh

Remember we're talking about the gerl who sang the following chorus with zero shame

Someone took my emotions
I feel good cause I don't feel bad

#makepopgreatagain

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
She's even said they offered her and she performed a second take, but she liked the one where she fell on her ass bettah.

Oh? I don't know if I've ever really seen an interview with her or the video that GIF comes from, but I wonder if she's going for that "I'm so clumsy and awkward, aren't I a dork?" image that Jennifer Lawrence and Taylor Swift had/have.

EDIT: To be clear, that could be a genuine representation of all three of those women, but what you decide to do on camera and particularly what you choose to upload are conscious choices and part of the process of building an image/brand.

PInk Tape

Banned
Its a concept that suits them. Sure its a bit provocative but not something you would call slutty by any means. The snippet sounds pretty good.

What about Hellovenus "Glow"? I think its a nice change and way better than Im Ill and Soldier Dance. Nice to see them move to something more on the Red Velvet lane.

Stiffany - I Just Wanna Dance (The First Mini) up on Spotify
I Just Wanna Dance - Great
Talk - Pretty Good
Fool - Good
What Do I Do - Literal Ariana Grande Yours Truly era Rip Off
Yellow Light - Ok
Once in a Lifetime - Sounds like a Disney romance track.

I just watched the MV teasers and I need Good Luck in my life right now. I hope that scandal doesn't T-ara them out of Korea though >.>

I agree with what you said about Glow. A lot of people were expecting another thot bop from them and are disappointed with this song but I actually love it. It showcases their vocal ability using this funky chill R&B sound. I think this is their best single they've released so far.

Tiff's mini is alright; I wish that the choruses were stronger and I think that there's something missing song/production-wise that really stands out and punches me. I'm sure you've seen this already but it's such a mess omg.

I don't think I've asked you about what you thought of Save Me? Did/do you like it more than Fire?

Vazduh

Tiffany's I Just Wanna Dance is surprisingly good. Very nice!

if you think American pop is bad

Latin pop and its decade-long obsession with that fucking Gasolina drum loop

Tell them. I feel like they're releasing the same songs over and over again, be it Wisin or Prince Royce, Endique or whomever pops up on my FB feed.

Why do I keep clicking, tho ;_;

You guys should hear Thalia new album Latina to cleanse your ears and souls

Apparently she covered one of the biggest Croatian smashes
(and pieces of shit)
of this decade, Uno Momento. My country's power #ded

Floridian

Hopefully talent & star power will make Gaga's next album successful and not a critical & commercial slump that resulted in temporary depression.

MrV4ltor

Gaga's collabs are all pretty good.
Besides Jewel N' Drugs, but that song would've been trash even without all the rappers.
But I honestly think LG5 will be another BTW/TF with zero features.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Let us not focus on hypotheticals but instead focus on the here and now.
Eurovision is tonight, anyone going to watch to see which act brings shame and dishnonour upon their country (and potentially escalate an ongoing conflict)

I wonder if we will get another winner like Loreen anytime soon.
I can't even remember what country won it last year :rip

Floridian

Besides Jewel N' Drugs, but that song would've been trash even without all the rappers.

She doesn't really need features but she'll probably have one or two. Other than that, I expect a different sound tbh, if it's really Mark Ronson heavy.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
i have been getting into natalia kills "trouble" again lately

its like i go through phases with this damn album.

listen for like 2 weeks straight then get bored and come back to it like 2 months later

seems to be underrated

Stay perched for Cruel Youth EP whenever it comes out.
bts_lina.gif

rhandino

Banned
Eurovision is tonight, anyone going to watch to see which act brings shame and dishnonour upon their country (and potentially escalate an ongoing conflict)
!!!

I going to miss the event this time (I kind of watch it and I'm not even european) but any thought about the "acts" that are going to participate this year? An unpolished diamond waiting to be discovered?

EDIT: Wait at the Russian participant this year being the favorite and yeah, I can see it.

Eurovision-2016.jpg

Oh wow, I just realized that Gaga's only collaborated with black artists on her studio albums. Queen *.*

Well, except for the hew on Just Dance, but he's easy to scratch off the list.

Top Bottom