• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

DOWN

Banned
Why is the United States in purgatory?
fixed

eweRrGs.gif

Vazduh

Has this been posted yet?

Little Mix - Touch (official video)

Catchy, with a colorful video, but what's up with the fashion? This slag-chic is doing them no favors. Still... sle a bit

tumblr_n2hx7hmXuj1ts4kc2o1_500.gif

acdhCl3.gif

The way this .gif always ends me. A "selfie at the 9/11 Memorial" kind of mess.

ikr?

And the entire thread is golden.

Also, peaked at some of the answers to Soulscribe's poll and I'm screaming. My fave is

I want to see Beysus and you having an orgy in a pool filled with Frankie perfume while Perfect Illusion is getting played in the background.

Reposting the poll for the 2nd time:

rhandino

Banned
Mariah Carey remains the #1 story in 2017, Haters lost. Legend of not only Christmas, but now New Years. Suck on that.
Even beyond the grave Touchdown-sis is a mess.

3ObYKnX.gif

Love you wherever you are...

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
It's been nearly 2 years since Madonna lit the world on fire with Rebel Heart, who's excited for the follow up that could be coming later this year?

Do you agree her top 4 is:

1. Confessions on a Dance Floor
2. Ray of Light
3. Erotica
4. Bedtime Stories

I don't think any other artist has a top four this solid.
JZbssG3.gif

Mau ®

Madonna has become so unberable in the years since "Rebel Heart" that I can't imagine being remotely excited for any music featuring her crone voice.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Mau ®;228780104 said:
Madonna has become so unberable in the years since "Rebel Heart" that I can't imagine being remotely excited for any music featuring her crone voice.

I see :/

She changes and reinvents herself every era though. That's her whole schtick. RH is her "trashy recapturing my 20s DGAF era", expect her next era to be a lot more introspective and mature.

We may even get Ray of Light 2.0.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Lol Madonna has owned a piece of virtually every pop music aesthetic we take for granted right now. She has done E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G
Well yeah she's the Queen of Pop, I don't think anybody can deny that...except for well Touchdown the good sis RIP

enigmatic_alex44

So

-America survived its first day with Dump in charge
-the Nintendo Bitch is shaping up to be less disappointing then that embarrassing conference led us to believe
-GOTY Dragon Quest VIII on the 3DS (available now stop reading this and go buy it) is a complete slay
-and this thread is abuzz with talk of Madonna, the true mark of a legend

All in all, things could be worse.

N6FeU1w.gif

WaffleTaco

The Switch honestly will be a great system. Do we have any knowledge on when they will start releasing handheld games like Pokemon on it?

enigmatic_alex44

The Switch honestly will be a great system. Do we have any knowledge on when they will start releasing handheld games like Pokemon on it?

There's talk of Pokemon Stars (the "3rd" version of Sun & Moon) appearing on the Switch but it's just rumors right now. Otherwise only Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey are exciting (Arms looks like trash and they can keep their ports) and you can enjoy BOTW if you're one of the 12 people that owns a Wii U.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is what I would recommend you keep your eye on. Let's also pray Bayonetta 3 happens.

WaffleTaco

There's talk of Pokemon Stars (the "3rd" version of Sun & Moon) appearing on the Switch but it's just rumors right now. Otherwise only Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey are exciting (Arms looks like trash and they can keep their ports) and you can enjoy BOTW if you're one of the 12 people that owns a Wii U.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is what I would recommend you keep your eye on. Let's also pray Bayonetta 3 happens.
That's the rumor I have been seeing too, I hope they announce it around E3. I also have to see if their Fire Emblem game pans out for it. I don't know if I would ever play Xenoblade. I would buy Splatoon 2 except I ain't paying for online unless it's like $20.

Basically the Switch for me has my attention, but I'm going to need more. Love Zelda, love Fire Emblem, love Pokemon, however I need to see how it pans out.

If Nintendo Switch gets a full-fledged Pokémon game then I'm probably buying that ugly motherfucker with very little cognitive dissonance tbh.

The abusive relationship continues..

DOWN

Banned
I think Madonna has the most impressive pop history of anybody but I can't deny that theres some tracks from The Fame Monster and Born This Way that I'd put in the top 50 pop songs of the past 20 years. There's a reason the answer winning in the poll is the one wishing Gaga would even try to continue with her The Fame Monster masterpiece.

I think Madonna has the most impressive pop history of anybody but I can't deny that theres some tracks from The Fame Monster and Born This Way that I'd put in the top 50 pop songs of the past 20 years. There's a reason the answer winning in the poll is the one wishing Gaga would even try to continue with her The Fame Monster masterpiece.

I always thought TFM was super overrated but I know that's not kosher to say

Styles

If Nintendo Switch gets a full-fledged Pokémon game then I'm probably buying that ugly motherfucker with very little cognitive dissonance tbh.

The abusive relationship continues..

Ugh, if that means I have to pay five-hundred and fifty New Zealand dollars for that bitch..

then so be iT.
DprpMuQ.jpg

DOWN

Banned
I always thought TFM was super overrated but I know that's not kosher to say
At the time, Bad Romance was the coolest thing to happen to pop since Beyoncé went solo tbh

And let's not even mention how low interest in music videos was at the time Lady Gaga blew it up

It's a great era for pop and radio history.

Top Bottom