• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

US Gaf are you okay? I vomitted 6 times looking at OT today.

It's really amazing how quickly Trump has started sinking the government into an autocratic regime. It hasn't even been a goddamn week. Silencing government agencies, turning the press office into a propaganda mouthpiece, accepting questions from pro-Trump outlets first, signing the order to ban Muslim immigration from certain countries, appointing the most deplorable and unqualified people to positions of power because of cronyism, surrounding himself with literal Nazis for advisors, ordering that The Wall™ actually be built (good luck getting Congress on board with that one), threatening martial law in Chicago. Democracy is so fucking fragile. We get complacent and expect these institutions to always be there. We expect them to be innately indelible, but this is a case study in how tenuous they really are.

rhandino

Banned
Can you all imagine the white, middle class, evangelic americans reaction if Gaga went IN performing Born this Way during the SuperBowl using shocking visuals like she used to?

I would live for a mess like that.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Can you all imagine the white, middle class, evangelic americans reaction if Gaga went IN performing Born this Way during the SuperBowl using shocking visuals like she used to?

I would live for a mess like that.

Have a gay orgy on stage with Drag Queens Lipsyncing and dancing behind her while Gaga calls Miley to come out with her strap on to join her on stage as well.

Frodo

Have a gay orgy on stage with Drag Queens Lipsyncing and dancing behind her while Gaga calls Miley to come out with her strap on to join her on stage as well.

I would full on stan Gaga (and Miley and her strap on) for an year or two.

rhandino

Banned
It still boils my blood how they sent Janet career to oblivion and let Justine Timberlake go without all the fuckery that ensued.

Even worse when they tried it again with Beyonce for "race baiting" or some bullshit.

Vazra

Nnnn she knows better than to fuck with middle America. Remember that the Halftime Show pretty much ended Janet Jackson's career.

Beyonce's career remained successful after performing Formation and "offending" white America.
beyonce-zoom-2a90241c-c68c-4b77-ac95-d00a8641a249.jpg

Different circumstances there. Beyonce's detractors were hardly the majority, whereas a woman's nipple is still the proverbial boogieman of G-rated American viewership.

Also, Bey looks so stunning there goddamn

Majmun

Don't blame it. Britney stans have LONG forgotten what success is, or what that word even means.

This is success

This is success

And it's recent.

"Bu bu bu but Britney has sold 124mln albums in the year 98 BC"

Who the fuck cares about then?

Beyoncé is a major artist now, and has been the IT artists since the beginning of her career. Others can try.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Pray you catch me > Pretty Hurts
Hold Up = Haunted (Stalemate)
Don't Hurt Yourself = DIL
Sorry > Blow (and I love blow too)
6 inch = Partition
Daddy Lessons > Jealous
Love Drought > Rocket (idc idc idc)
Sandcastles < Mine
Forward > XO
Freedom = Flawless
All Night > Superpower
Formation >>> Heaven and Blue

tumblr_nz2cy2henH1unn13so1_540.gif

Mau ®

Rihanna's already been offered the SB twice.

Also, she once tweeted "fuck you NFL" or something like that. It may be a while before she does the SB.

I mean honestly if Rih was on the table she would have gotten it instead of Bruno and Coldplay, lbr. She's probably not interested or holding out.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Lol Im just saying something of shock value to joke about how Gaga always wanted to be that girl to shock audiences.
True, but she country now, and doesn't want to offend her new fans.

Honestly I would change my mind about that. Rihanna actually has much better songs suited for the Superbowl. Taylor has no anthems that would shock a crowd, only radio hits.

I'd actually watch a Rihanna halftime show, even tho her vocals would be a struggle. I wouldn't even bother checking for Taylor Swift. Boring as fuck

Vazra

Pink Tape, Red Light and 4 Walls all slay tbh slay queens.

EDIT: Wonder Girls disbanding!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

On January 26, JYP Entertainment officially announced the disbandment of Wonder Girls. The announcement states, "After a time of discussion, we have decided on the disbandment of Wonder Girls. Out of the members, Yubin and Lim have renewed their contracts with JYP Entertainment.

Let me listen Reboot and cry.

llehuty

Why did the label keep Yubin and Lim? TBH makes no sense. Also wasn't this year the 10th anniversary?

The are going to release a track the day of their 10th anniversary, the 10th of February, called Goodbye. I hope it's not going to be a boring ballad, but I'm not holding my breath.

I also have no idea why they kept the other two, unless JYP wants to avoid the 4 of them regaining the Wonder Girls brand.

[Hook]
My vision getting foggy now
Every time he hit this pussy up in doggystyle
My vision getting foggy now
Everytime he hit this pussy up in doggystyle
Yelling out
(Bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark)
(Bark, bark, bark, bark)
Swallowing cum, make me
(Bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark)
(Bark, bark, bark, bark)

Velma.gif

Top Bottom