• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
Every time I listen Desperado I get flashbacks of the ANTIDiary and feel rage towards the person who agreed to it.

At least we got FourFiveSeconds, #BBHMM, Work, Desperado, Kiss it Better and Love on the Brain from that mess so its ok

DOWN

Banned
any AubRih collab will always have some magic

Too Good was my favorite of theirs to listen to last year but Work was great too

BY6eKTn.gif

DOWN

Banned
Is there like a tell all or a Wikipedia article detailing who the alleged singer of J Lo's early albums is?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Has Kehlani been mentioned here?
Listening to her new album SweetSexySavage rn and it seems pretty good*

*Have only heard Keep On and Distraction at the moment but they're both bops

Lily Allen's first two albums >>>>
giphy.gif

Vazduh

I told y'all. J Lo is a fraud like Milli Vanilli.

Bryan Tanaka needs to get here naked too.

I can already imagine it. You standing at the altar and him walking up to the aisle while "We Belong Together" plays in the background.

Someone on ATRL tried to decrypt this using the credits of her albums

http://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=947860

Wait #death

fdpgzQ0.gif

Btw, J. Lo sang most of the verses on the first albums, but she never sang the chorus on any of the songs... until the late albums.

She sang everything on the last one, and it shows.

Yado

Has Kehlani been mentioned here?
Listening to her new album SweetSexySavage rn and it seems pretty good*

*Have only heard Keep On and Distraction at the moment but they're both bops

Listened to it on a whim, a few good songs but pretty boring in general.

Also, I thought Sampha's album would be out by now considering that it's been over a week since it leaked.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Listened to it on a whim, a few good songs but pretty boring in general.

Yeah I started to lose interest about 7 tracks in

Let me go check out some sampha

Ariana-Grande-I-hate-Americans-I-hate-America.gif

When will any other pop gurl?

Princess of pop had the pulse and general direction of a nation nailed monthssss before what we're seeing happening in America now.

Her reward of being in Japan's premiere RPG teenage melodrama franchise Final Fantasy is well deserved indeed.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
C3RWPlVWYAAFQXV.jpg

Talking bout copycats when he copied Sia for one of his latest songs. Sit down

EDIT: Go in on Trump and Taylor
tumblr_oje31dCtkR1tkinqvo1_1280.jpg

DOWN

Banned
I was just sitting on a post about how shitty I think every Ed Sheeran song he tries to sound cocky or seductive in sounds. "Don't" sucks for trying to act like a tough guy about getting friend zoned by Ellie Goulding for Niall, and "Shape of You" turns me off so that's my personal problem and I feel a bit more comfortable expressing it now. What a cocky mess but that explains the giant lion tattoo. Will pray for him to find his "+" talent again and to finish the god damn lion's mane. Live and let live in the mean time.

960x540

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I was just sitting on a post about how shitty I think every Ed Sheeran song he tries to sound cocky or seductive in sounds. "Don't" sucks for trying to act like a tough guy about getting friend zoned by Ellie Goulding for Niall, and "Shape of You" turns me off so that's my personal problem and I feel a bit more comfortable expressing it now. What a cocky mess but that explains the giant lion tattoo. Will pray for him to find his "+" talent again and to finish the god damn lion's mane. Live and let live in the mean time.

960x540
I disagree with you about everything in this post.

royalan

If I ever encountered a guy with tattoos that fucking dumb, I would literally get up, put my Andrew Christians back on, walk out, and block him on Manhunt/A4A/Grindr/Scruff/Tinder before I made it back to my car.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If I ever encountered a guy with tattoos that fucking dumb, I would literally get up, put my Andrew Christians back on, walk out, and block him on Manhunt/A4A/Grindr/Scruff/Tinder before I made it back to my car.

Receipts that you own Andrew Christian underwear to my inbox
giphy.gif

Top Bottom