• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

DOWN

Banned
I just liked his reason for Selena not being in the video

1470246962-screen-shot-2016-08-03-at-15525-pm.png

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks gonna work on it now

EDIT: Here
4937de5d94.gif

I thought you all were just being playfully mean towards her, but after seeing this GIF and more of that performance...she really needs to step up or step out. She needs a dance coach because she's unfortunately not selling the choreography.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I thought you all were just being playfully mean towards her, but after seeing this GIF and more of that performance...she really needs to step up or step out. She needs a dance coach because she's unfortunately not selling the choreography.

She always has issues from styling to choreography and to hitting the notes properly. Its funny at this point.

DOWN

Banned
Bad Things video is like a super basic ripoff of the ultimate Rihanna song We Found Love

also I'm not sure how much I buy Camilla saying she didn't like the sexualization of Fifth Harmony considering she is singing to a very annoyingly-accented guy about the freaky sexual chemistry while he confirms she is "suffocating my kids"

I actually think that song is the nicest her voice has sounded though

hYokbr0.gif

DOWN

Banned
Little Mix is such a bad name. And I like them but they don't have any amazing singles. Black Magic is pretty fun though. I get down with that.

ELq3EU.gif

Conflicted..

Salute is probably the only little mix song I like and everything else from them as been meh. But 5th harmony has work from home which is a bop and they have vocals so I got to give 5th harmony the crown here.

Vazduh

also I'm not sure how much I buy Camilla saying she didn't like the sexualization of Fifth Harmony considering she is singing to a very annoyingly-accented guy about the freaky sexual chemistry while he confirms she is "suffocating my kids"

Btw, it's not "suffocating my kids" but "suffocate in my kiss". Still, it's a gross song so I agree.

Conflicted..

Salute is probably the only little mix song I like and everything else from them as been meh. But 5th harmony has work from home which is a bop and they have vocals so I got to give 5th harmony the crown here.

Salute is cute, but Touch and Black Magic are also solid pop songs! As for Filth, I'm curious as to how their 3rd album will turn out, now that Charisn'tma isn't part of it anymore.

Has anyone ever posted about Tennis before?

Tennis2016_2-640x512.jpeg

If not, ya'll need to get into them, my new fave hews. Some slay songs:

In The Morning I'll Be Better
Ladies Don't Play Guitar
Night Vision
Origins
Bad Girls

Their new album (Yours Conditionally) is out March.

I think they might have been mentioned in the past, but they definitely don't get much love in here. Love the band and I'm looking forward to their next album.

Also... you forgot to mention Marathon!

Bladenic

I was excited for Martin Garrix/DUA LIPA collaboration but it's meh. Her part is good but the music itself is drab and tired.

She needs to collaborate with Dad Calvin to get that smash.

MANUELF

Banned
The only thing that video of taylord made me feel is be more anxious for her new gospel, if the album is half as good as 1989 I will full stan her

Floridian

Today is Rihanna's Magnum Opus; ANTI's year old anniversary since it was leaked released.

Rihanna_-_Anti.png

One of the most unorganized eras in recent times, but it was musically worth it since it turned out to be one of her most critically acclaimed & cohesive projects, along with it being 2X platinum with 8 Grammy noms and a 9 week #1 attached to it.

These platinum single classics:
Work
Needed Me
Kiss It Better
Love On The Brain
Sex With Me

This message has been brought to you by Samsung.

vqHgiSw.gif

Funny how the lead-up to its release was one of the biggest promotional disasters but the album ended up turning out pretty good. At the end of the day good music wins out over the rest.

And side note, the success of Work on the radio is a testament to Rihanna's relationship with that format. There is no reason for that song to be as successful as it was but her brand power certainly got it there.

Work was a fun song in a sea of trash at the time... I remember hating it at first but it's really catchy without being bubblegum "you're beautiful just the way you are" trash that a lot of pop songs are these days.

Mau ®

I didn't like "Work" at first but I warmed to it. I still bop to it too. Doesn't really get old.

Ugh Rihanna really is everything, huh?

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Mau ®;229227066 said:
I didn't like "Work" at first but I warmed to it. I still bop to it too. Doesn't really get old.

Ugh Rihanna really is everything, huh?

Except for being a media darling. She's rarely in the spotlight.

Top Bottom