• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Floridian

lPRgL58.png

The way she came at Afiled Bankruptcy. Didn't she tell you that she was a savage.

Has Kehlani been mentioned here?
Listening to her new album SweetSexySavage rn and it seems pretty good*

*Have only heard Keep On and Distraction at the moment but they're both bops

Lily Allen's first two albums >>>>
giphy.gif

I've been feeling Kehlani for a while now. Distraction is my bop of the moment right now.

Her "You Should Be Here" mixtape is also great.

Floridian

It's all back & forth shade and likes on Instagram atm. Glad I deleted that Trump Supporter's music a while ago cuz Banks is truly worthless rn.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Okay but I mean what kind of exchange is that? Showing your dick and ass for gifs of a shitty girl group?

What kind of Trumpian deal?
Funniest shit is that I do gifs of whatever anyone requests me without asking anything in return all the time.
JAD0uAU.gif

Sis can make a GIF tho

and the flop probably couldn't find any good ones on google.

I wonder which ones it was for? hmm. let me go look

100.gif

Thats My Girl MV. Not sure if that was this OT or previous one.

Vazra

I think I saw at least some of that by proxy but I won't comment further on it...

Vazra must have receipts on most of us. His power

From this thread? About 5-7 from the top of my head . From GAF overall?
giphy.gif

Also Touch It by Ariana is stuck on my head. Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Impact.

Vazra

Anything potentially embarrassing, I've already willingly admitted in other threads. You would just be digging up dusty old tea.

And nothing can be digged for me either since my nudes are on tumblr, growlr and over 150 facebook inboxes. Also I dont have anything embarrassing cause I lack shame.
EMGNcelebgonebad9.gif

Frodo

Will anyone make a thread of the feud in between Rihanna and Aze--... you know what? Please don't. If abutting she needs less attention being directed to her.

up6tZ6a.gif

Top Bottom