• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

tumblr_okks2vbrhf1vmvsx8o2_540.jpg

This makes up for Froot tbh.

rhandino

Banned
Rihplies, horrible pictures of God Sheeran and Frankie Grande and an expose about a member exchanging nudes for .gifs of the HewMany.

up6tZ6a.gif

Frodo

6 DAYS TIL THE HALFTIME SHOW JDIDHWKPSOZJSND

Lift our spirits Queen D:

I swear to gawd, if she misses THE chance she has now to set white-America one fire and make a massive statement about love, equality and inclusiveness I'll completely erase her from my memory and hope the GP does the same. If she stands silent when Trump and Bannon try to stablish their little white-boys club fascist regime she deserves no time under the spotlight.

0SglOPV.gif

I swear to gawd, if she misses THE chance she has now to set white-America one fire and make a massive statement about love, equality and inclusiveness I'll completely erase her from my memory and hope the GP does the same. If she stands silent when Trump and Bannon try to stablish their little white-boys club fascist regime she deserves no time under the spotlight.

0SglOPV.gif
she better. i'm not expecitng much tho, joanne is a country singer after all.

Aguila

#ICONIC

0SglOPV.gif
Gworl preach!
None of this privileged "let's leave politics out of this and just have a good time." People's lives are in danger, the very people she pandered to during BTW.

I don't think she'll be heavy-handed with her politics but I don't doubt she'll make some sort of statement with BTW or Angel Down. Wouldn't be Gaga without some sort of political element tbh

Phreaker

B-Dex

The way Veronica walks in and destroys Betty on Riverdale. The way Archie is way too hot. Lemme stan the CW.

WaiT not Miss Grundy raping Archie. Wtf is this lol

The way Veronica walks in and destroys Betty on Riverdale. The way Archie is way too hot. Lemme stan the CW.

WaiT not Miss Grundy raping Archie. Wtf is this lol

I watched last week. I stan Veronica and the Mad Men references.

BUT the teacher/student sex plotline is a bit much.

How do you guys watch the CW at all or any network show (besides This is Us)?

The CW helps sate my appetite for campy teen dramas.

To be fair to Riverdale, I think it's rather subversive in a lot of ways to a typical CW teen drama. I mean everyone's still hot because it's a CW show but there's this sinister undercurrent and Twin Peaks veneer over everything that helps it stand out.

B-Dex

I cant with my country having an emergency meeting about trump.

You know you fucked up when your closest ally has emergency meetings about you.

DOWN

Banned
I can't watch the CW. Looks like a bunch of Pac Sun or Forever 21 catalog models and destroys the credibility for me. When it's obvious that a goal of your star casting is to have model-looking adults play teens, you tend to lose me. I can deal with a couple of models but not much more.

B-Dex

I can't watch the CW. Looks like a bunch of Pac Sun or Forever 21 catalog models and destroys the credibility for me. When it's obvious that a goal of your star casting is to have model-looking adults play teens, you tend to lose me. I can deal with a couple of models but not much more.

Bye Felicia.

Vazduh

Kiss Kiss Kiss baby
Hush Hush Hush baby
Hot Hot tteugeopge
nal kkok nogyeojwo
Give it 2 me
Give it 2 me oh
Come to me
Come to me oh
Give it 2 me
Give it 2 me oh

tumblr_mvtwjnrXIk1r9a8ozo2_500.gif

WHEW! When will any of our faves?

(hope they don't disband any time soon)

Since Touchdown can't

I'm not going to lie, I kind of liked the snippet. Maybe it will be good?

I just spent 30 min watching cupcakke videos

Mariah's snippet sounds...hmm, but I'll reserve my opinion until I hear the entire thing.

And yas, stan for the filthy kwen Cupcakke. My fave remix is probably the "Last Dickmas", or maybe one with Charli XCX.

Top Bottom