• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Touchdown

Banned
Stop Madonna from being the only artist tributing Prince during the Billboard Awards
We cannot let Madonna be the main and only artist tributing Prince during the 2016 Billboard Awards. He is more than worthy of a better choice as a main performer. Please sign and share this petition so that we can get a proper tribute on May 22, 2016. Timing is tight! Spread the word.
85KZz3D.gif

I just signed and added "Mariah was a better friend" into the optional note. Let's make this happen.

32edef9c83.gif

MrV4ltor

I just signed and added "Mariah was a better friend" into the optional note. Let's make this happen.

32edef9c83.gif

Adele.gif

Lady Gaga, Queen of tributes, fucking them up and professional cosplaying, is coming to the rescue

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Prince does deserve more than one tribute but how can anyone argue that Madonna isn't worthy

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Ariana Grande and Nicki have a new song together but I can't find a link to listen
the preview I heard sounded good though

its cute

cory64

Oh wow, I just realized that Gaga's only collaborated with black artists on her studio albums. Queen *.*

Well, except for the hew on Just Dance, but he's easy to scratch off the list.

I actually love that song with Flo Rida. Shame he has to be on it.

llehuty

Hmm, Eurovision had a very decent level this year. I ended up liking more songs than usual. Unfortunately, the vote wasn't at the same level in general. (Spain and Austria were robbed).

Also, let's take this chance to promote an amazing Ukranian artist.

ONUKA - CITY <--- Some solid low key house-pop.
ONUKA - 19 86 <--- Emotional ballad.
ONUKA - Vidlik <--- Batshit insane song that will keep you at the edge of your sit.

The Flop

Banned
Ariana Grande and Nicki have a new song together but I can't find a link to listen
the preview I heard sounded good though

its cute

Waiting for the superior 5th Harmony, Missy song, available to stream on the 20th on Apple music.

I'm not ready.

s56YwFF.gif

MrV4ltor

I'm ready for some new and exciting pop-girls tbh. Ariana and Meghan do nothing for me. Their music may be cute sometimes, but they have zero personality and charisma. I want another Titty + Gags asap.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That picture of Gaga slays and you will DEAL.

It doesn't but if it makes you feel better I aint taking the joy it brings you. I mean when she releases another trash album like Chartdrop it should be enough to tell how garbage Gags is :3

MrV4ltor

It doesn't but if it makes you feel better I aint taking the joy it brings you. I mean when she releases another trash album like Chartdrop it should be enough to tell how garbage Gags is :3

Drag me with your stale ass shade, I guess. The truth is that Gaga stays winning and still has you hot bothered.

large.gif

And the Paparazzi prophecy has't been completed yet.

B-tYEinXIAE9cgY.png:large

Vazra

Drag me with your stale ass shade, I guess. The truth is that Gaga stays winning and still has you hot bothered.

large.gif

LOL Im not bothered as Im entertained by her try hard acts. The stale thing is Artpop sounding like it should have been released 3 years before the actual release that tho.

MrV4ltor

LOL Im not bothered as Im entertained by her try hard acts. The stale thing is Artpop sounding like it should have been released 3 years before the actual release that tho.

Some stuff on ARTPOP was actually ahead of it's time. It wouldn't have fit in in 2010. DWUW, for example spawned a whole load of rip-offs and songs that sounded like it. That shit would've smashed with a video.
And without R. Kelly.
The funny thing about ARTPOP is that people actually liked it or thought it was at least decent before numbers came out. After that everyone was like "Gaga flopped!!1! Kii, mess. The album is awful!1!!" The album didn't even flop that hard, it just didn't hit that sky-high bar Gags set for herself with her previous efforts.

Vazra

Some stuff on ARTPOP was actually ahead of it's time. It wouldn't have fit in in 2010. DWUW, for example spawned a whole load of rip-offs and songs that sounded like it. That shit would've smashed with a video.
And without R. Kelly.
The funny thing about ARTPOP is that people actually liked it or thought it was at least decent before numbers came out. After that everyone was like "Gaga flopped!!1! Kii, mess. The album is awful!1!!" The album didn't even flop that hard, it just didn't hit that sky-high bar Gags set for herself with her previous efforts.

anigif_enhanced-24966-1422550414-23.gif

MrV4ltor

Natalia Kills' career in 1 gif

404-not-found.gif

And why is your gif choppy af?
And here's a better gif to describe the ARTPOP era:

tumblr_o2d4ynSZkl1r90m4vo1_500.gif

Ratzealia is back at it less than 24 hours after issuing an apology for the Skai/Zayn shit:
Skai better gather her again.

3phemeral

With this avatar
image.php

Your judgement is invalid. The perfect Prince tribute would just be to play some Prince videos and let that be it.

Do you want HIM?
OOOOOOOOOH
Or do you want me?
Oh IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Cuz I want you
Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Yes I do! Baby!
I want You!
Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Aye yee yai ai! Aye yee yai ai!
Wah-ah-ah-ant you
Baby baby baby baby YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH​

His gritty vocals and her smooth, silky ascension to the heavens is such a marriage of beauty.

wGwrrN

Vazduh

I honestly can't believe some people keep bringing A****P back up.

Just enough already.

The album has been discussed to death, there are plenty of other BETTER, more interesting, more produced albums, as well as ARTISTS.

Until Gaga releases anything, even another Ass2Ass rehash, just stop. Please.

Even B**n T**s W*y is more deserving of any discussion than A*****P.

MrV4ltor

Born This Way is good, so shut up with your no music knowledge mouth.
And it's not Ass2Ass, it's actually Grammy2Grammy.
Now shut up about Gaga and let's actually talk about someone else for once. Queen of POOPGAF needs to rest.
Be nice and always remember: We could, we could belong together.
ARTPOP

tumblr_lmyspa17m31qafrh6.gif

Top Bottom