• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Where have you been has better production IMO than We found love.

We found love is definitely that UK brand of edm but I really wasn't feeling it..can't deny it was a smash.

But my unpopular opinion is This is what you came for is better than WFL x2.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I want to believe no one says Shake It Off is an example of lyrics Genius, now Blank Space, Clean or Wildest Dreams is another matter
Yup, I also would argue Style is great too.
Shake it Off and Bad Blood are terrible, terrible songs
Very catchy though

We found love is definitely that UK brand of edm but I really wasn't feeling it..can't deny it was a smash.

I agree with you
I still jam to Shake It off shrug
So do I, but I will admit it's lyrics are not that good.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

I like This Is What You Came For more.

Frodo

Kylie Minogue on Instagram:

Kylie the Queen of Massive Orgies said:
#lovers ... So happy to announce my new record label is BMG. I promise you will have my heart and soul in this next record.

Z1R9YHr.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
No more Roc Nation then?
Probably for the best

DOWN

Banned
HOUSTON (AP) — Lady Gaga said she hopes her Super Bowl halftime show will celebrate "inclusion" and the "spirit of equality" during a time of national division.

"This performance is for everyone. I want to, more than anything, create a moment that everyone that's watching will never forget," she said in a press conference Thursday in Houston.

Gaga wouldn't reveal what songs she would sing, how many costumes she'll wear or any staging details, but promised a "tremendously athletic" show and no reappearance of her infamous meat dress.

She also said there wouldn't be any wardrobe malfunctions — like Janet Jackson's infamous moment when she performed at the last Super Bowl held in Houston in 2004.

"Everything is going to be nice and tight," Gaga said. "I wouldn't worry about that."

Koodo

Banned
Carly and Kylie might single handedly redeem western pop in 2017 from the influx of racists, delusions of grandeur, anemic stage rats, and the oppression of melodies and choruses.

New Leona Lewis music expected this year already confirms that the oppression of melodies, good vocals and truly high notes in pop music is going to end.

Let us all rejoice.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Does anybody here like Imagine Dragons? They have a new song out called "Beliver." It's not bad. I really loved their last album, it helped me so much after my break up.

Does anybody here like Imagine Dragons? They have a new song out called "Beliver." It's not bad. I really loved their last album, it helped me so much after my break up.

Love em since Blaine performed 'It's Time' in Glee back in 2012 lol. Then Amsterdam, Demons are such amazing songs.

Need to check this song out

--------

Okay Xtina where have you been all my life.

how did I miss out on these early 2000 era pop ballad perfections. Been belting to Reflection, Turn To You, Voice Within, Beautiful, Hurt all day

Vazduh

So, Betty Who's latest single has leaked and

FYkDtP3.gif

it's not good. It's catchy and I'll bop to it while drunk, but this is not the way one promotes an album.

I am NOT touching FE: Heroes any time soon, not when I just got this PS4 and inFamous Second Son to go with it.

EMVnCkc.gif

when FE: Echoes is out tho.... Sony who?

Brhoom

Banned
Should I go see Mariah in Dubai?

I'm afriad her voice would not be in a good condition...

Or worse, she performs I Don't.

Vazduh

Is there a PopGAF Discord chat? I feel like there should be one.

I'm back and 100% here for some MESS.

03jTPRr.gif

--

Currently spinning these albums and watching these videos:
Craig David - Following My Intuition
NAO - For All We Know (NSFW)
Abhi//Dijon - Montana EP
JoJo - Mad Love
Kehlani - SweetSexySavage

giphy.gif

Seconding the Discord Popgaf chat. There actually is one, but I forgot to ask for the invitation link now that I've installed it.

Kehlani, Jojo and NAO made great albums, but I must confess I haven't heard of that EP (or the artist for that matter). Lemme rectify that.

The Flop

Banned
Is there a PopGAF Discord chat? I feel like there should be one.

I'm back and 100% here for some MESS.

03jTPRr.gif

--

Currently spinning these albums and watching these videos:
Craig David - Following My Intuition
NAO - For All We Know (NSFW)
Abhi//Dijon - Montana EP
JoJo - Mad Love
Kehlani - SweetSexySavage

giphy.gif

Seconding the Discord Popgaf chat. There actually is one, but I forgot to ask for the invitation link now that I've installed it.

Kehlani, Jojo and NAO made great albums, but I must confess I haven't heard of that EP (or the artist for that matter). Lemme rectify that.

tumblr_ojzrikKGvw1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

Top Bottom