• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

llehuty

I don't feel like dirtying myself in the cage of fetish that's the kpop thread
giphy.gif

Yet here you are, posting in a thread that stans Trump, thirst over Ed Sheeran and that would go "Yasssss" at Gaga's feces.
Look, I can also make blanket statements. But don't worry, you can keep complaining of the image OT has of this community when you are showing the same ignorance of other communities that are not yours.

tumblr_o5u4b8DwSv1v4pwffo2_250.gif

Anyway, will post some of the recent highlights because I think everyone has the right to listen to decent music once in a while and you seem willing to get out of their musical comfort zone.

If you want pop perfection classics:

9Muses - News <-- Sweet Rendezvous EP is still the best kpop release EVER
9Muses - Wild
SNSD - Genie
KARA - Lupin
Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra
Hyuna - Bubble Pop
2NE1 - I am the best
Stellar - Vibrato
Dal Shabet - B.B.B
Sunmi - 24 Hours
Lee Hyori - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
AVA - Change

The hihglights in terms of albums would be

Luna - Free Somebody
Hoody - On and on
SHINee - 1 of 1
None of them at the level of Reboot, though. (all still worth a listen and easily findable on Spotify or youtube)

In the jpop department
Suiyoubi no Campanella for the flawless production
Perfume for everything
FAMM'IN if you are into experimental stuff
E-Girls and Happiness for the catchy earworms

If you want stuff from previous years also, let me know.

Satch

Banned
koodo already has someone feeding him all the best korean music

people out here giving him 4no1... yall aint on his side

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wonder Girls, 4 Minute, 2ne1 and am I missing snyone else that disbanded recently from Kpop?

Also I predict f(x) and Brown Eyed Girls disbanding this year or early 2018

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Happy Birthday!!

I need a source video and the social media of that guy so I can stan

edit;

got excited thinking charli xcx's new ep was uploaded to her channel
then realised it was after the after party remixes
Sad!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I like new mariah song
but whoever directed that video needs to never work again

Touchback

Banned
"I Don't" is available on Itunes now, out peaking Ain't Yo Mamma, and currently the number one trending on Youtube, a feat Ariana couldn't reach with her latest effort. Buy it today.

037bc60d86.png

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
"I Don't" is available on Itunes now, out peaking Ain't Yo Mamma, and currently the number one trending on Youtube, a feat Ariana couldn't reach with her latest effort. Buy it today.

037bc60d86.png

No I won't because it just aint good. Like there is stanning something and then there is worshiping and well your goddess is dead so you may as well be a Christian.

Top Bottom