• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Let's stop using the Kellyanne Conway gif, like seriously what the fuck

tenor.gif

Can't at you givin a Sansa stark tii... chill out m8... I hate her as much as everyone else but that head swerve was too irresistable.

Going forward, I think we all need to stop comparing Mariah (a has been) to Ariana (the present and future). It's not a good look and is borderline bullying. Eventually, it will lead to serious lung problems with all the dusty receipts being used by the lambs.

With that in mind, I recommend everyone check out some clips of the dangerous woman tour. There are some really good references to past legends, like Madonna. The gays will love it! Maybe even consider purchasing a ticket to this praised show? If you can find tickets :')

x

Hidden vocal shade tii

Indeed Ariana trying to actually sing Mariah type songs will lead to her having lung problems...I mean even Mimi's own voice was too good for her vocal chords and lungs.

Celine Dion won?

Little-Half-Smile.gif

Born This Way > Joanne >> The Fame Monster >>> The Fame = ARTPOP

Those two albums carry all the signature characteristics I like about her and pushes them to the limit. The rest falls somewhere in between those two extremes. I stan it all

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Sorry, but Born This Way is a bloated mess, while Joanne may have a couple bad songs, it is a more solid effort. Believe it or not, a ton of average songs is worse for an album than two bad ones. In order to properly make my point I will go by each album and rate each song...

Great Songs:

You and I
The Edge of Glory

Dancin' in Circles
Million Reasons
Angel Down

Good Songs:

Marry The Night
Judas

Diamond Heart
Joanne
John Wayne
Sinner's Prayer

Average Songs:

Born This Way
Government Hooker
Hair
Scheiße
Bloody Mary
Heavy Metal Lover
Electric Chapel

Hey Girl

Bad Songs:

Americano
Bad Kids
Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)

A-Yo
Come to Mama

Awful Songs:

Perfect Illusion

On a scale of 5 for Great, and 1 for Awful the total for Born This Way is 45, while Joanne is 39. However because obviously Born This Way has more songs, a better way to rate it proportionally. And since every song has the potential to Great, every song is rated out of 5. There for Born This Way has a potentiality of 70 while Joanne has one of 55. Therefor the results are this:

Born This Way: 45/70 = 64%
Joanne: 39/55 = 71%

In Conclusion: Joanne is the better album.

Here I was thinking Perfect Illusion was the strongest song on Joanne until you blinded me with all this science 🏃🏽*♀️

WaffleTaco

Here I was thinking Perfect Illusion was the strongest song on Joanne until you blinded me with all this science 🏃🏽*♀️

Okay I am replacing that sentence since y'all can't seem to get over that part and actually discuss my method.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Staying up for gaga

Never thought I'd say this but bless fox
America finally getting along with tv streaming
even if it is half a minute behind the other shitty one I found

stream has fucked up three times already
let me forgo adverts and watch the bbc

edit; to give waffle a break

Joanne tracks:

Diamond Heart 3
Ayo 4.5
Joanne 2
John Wayne 5
Dancin in Circles 3.5
Perfect Illusion 3.5
Million Reasons 3
SInners Prayer 2
Come to Mama 3
Hey Girl 4
Angel Down 3

Average 3.3/5

BTW:

Marry The Night 3
Born This Way 4
Government Hooker 5
Judas 4.5
Americano 4
Hair 1
Scheisse 5
Bloody Mary 4.5
Bad Kids 1
Highway Unicorn 4
Heavy Metal Lover 4.5
electric chapel 1
You and I 3
edge of glory 3.5

Average: 3.42

Mathematically btw squeaks it but I consider it a much better album
its just that its lows are fucking horrid

WaffleTaco

I was referring more to the generic straight bait outfit she has on

She really is going to let the gays down tonight

I mean...why does she need to pander to the gays again? She did that for 5 years and it didn't end well. Now she is moving towards a more white, rural population so she is definitely going to play up to the "straights."

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Slay me GotG2 with that rework of The Chain
I want it. I need it

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I mean...why does she need to pander to the gays again? She did that for 5 years and it didn't end well. Now she is moving towards a more white, rural population so she is definitely going to play up to the "straights."

Artpop and Joanne were basura tho

What? How did BTW not end well? It was a hit for her and then she started losing it going into Artpop and Joanal

Matt_

If america adopted the metric system this would not stand

Matt_

Thanks!

The BBC stream has some random men speaking. They better not be doing that instead of showing gaga! lol

nah they'll shut up
its just because they don't have adverts on the uk so just got commentator filler

Top Bottom