• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

royalan

I like #IDONT

It's not groundbreaking. But it's a standard R&B bop by an artist who knows herself and what she sounds good doing. A lot of girls these days can't even manage that much.

Like, I wouldn't change the station if it came on the radio. And I'll likely put it on a few playlists.

rhandino

Banned
Goddess is alive and well as am I. Check the number one trending on Youtube.
c3einj3.gif

botty

Banned
Goddess is alive and well as am I. Check the number one trending on Youtube.

Despite death, bodies will continue to grow their hair and toenails. Maybe this is why you're confused?

Meanwhile, Ariana just sold out both shows for the Dangerous Woman Tour.
P6vZtav.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Happy Gaga Day!
B99355707Z.1_20160207191822_000_G1BQ2SVT.1-0.jpg

Do any of you know roughly what time the half time show will be on?
I've got work tomorrow and can't stay up but might set an alarm for her majesty

I think we can all agree that botty won the blood feud with...what was his name again? The mooriah stan, I mean. Some football term, I dunno.

Botty, do you remember?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Zara Larsson now retweeting a video of protesters singing "Hey Donald Trump, I wanna know why you're such a cunt"

I want a bit more from her music but I stan her personality.
Truly a white rihanna

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Happy Gaga Day!

Am I remembering correctly that you're in the UK? The game starts at 23:30 GMT. As for the half-time show...no idea. I tried to google when past performances began, but the early results weren't giving me anything. I'd guess that you could maybe expect it to start somewhere between 0:30 and 2:00 GMT, but I'm guessing that range isn't helpful.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Happy Gaga Day!

Oh I forgot that the Super Bowl was today. Then again both of these teams are eh.

my favorite football team and my favorite musician at the same super bowl. dreams do come true

please pretend artpop and joanne don't exist gaga

Touchback

Banned
I think we can all agree that botty won the blood feud with...what was his name again? The mooriah stan, I mean. Some football term, I dunno.

Botty, do you remember?

How so?

Names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Mariah is still a legend and Ari is not. Mariah trending on youtube with new music and Ari is not. Mariah was the most searched artist both January and February and Ari is not. Mariah won.

dc2e1e1914.gif

Dany

Banned
Best part about working night shift is that I'll miss the super bowl and the tragedy that'll occur in the halftime show as I enjoy better entertainment in my sleep

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
How so?

Names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Mariah is still a legend and Ari is not. Mariah trending on youtube with new music and Ari is not. Mariah was the most searched artist both January and February and Ari is not. Mariah won.

dc2e1e1914.gif
Ari as in Ariana? She released an album last year and her single was released months ago. Bad comparisons.
What a day to be alive! <3

Only a legend can do this 27 years into their career.

3b4c98ff8f.jpg
She just released it...to compare you have would have to look at it within a week or two. Again bad comparison.

Touchback

Banned
Ari as in Ariana? She released an album last year and her single was released months ago. Bad comparisons.

She just released it...to compare you have would have to look at it within a week or two. Again bad comparison.

It's a good comparison because Ari's did not trend at number one when it was released.

Touchback

Banned
many years ago, she's dated, and unlike a fine wine, she's not aging well.

tbh the straights are loving her looks, hence why she's trending at number one on Youtube still. There's really no superstar out there that can compete with her titties, ass, and legs. The popgaf gays are shook.

Bladenic

tbh the straights are loving her looks, hence why she's trending at number one on Youtube still. There's really no superstar out there that can compete with her titties, ass, and legs. The popgaf gays are shook.

She's not? She's #7 and #2 behind Ed Sheeran under just Music.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I see you keeping track of queen still, excellent. Thank you for the update, still top 10! Amazing tbh.

Hmm. It's interesting how you manage to always use the present tense with Mariah when she falls firmly in the "was" category.

Who has enjoyed more success than Mariah with over 300 million album sold? - Madonna
Who was Billboard Woman of the Year in 2016 despite not releasing an album that year? - Madonna
Who was inducted into the Rock'n'Roll hall of fame (by these "straights" you speak of)? - Madonna

Mariah's biggest moment of relevance in 2017 actually happened in 2016, when she made a complete ass of herself on stage on New Year's Eve, then again what else does she do these days besides that?

7Trz29x.gif

Touchback

Banned
Hmm. It's interesting how you manage to always use the present tense with Mariah when she falls firmly in the "was" category.

Who has enjoyed more success than Mariah with over 300 million album sold? - Madonna
Who was Billboard Woman of the Year in 2016 despite not releasing an album that year? - Madonna
Who was inducted into the Rock'n'Roll hall of fame (by these "straights" you speak of)? - Madonna

Mariah's biggest moment of relevance in 2017 actually happened in 2016, when she made a complete ass of herself on stage on New Year's Eve, then again what else does she do these days besides that?

7Trz29x.gif

Talking about the here and now and then bring up Madonna? Instant Fail

7Trz29x.gif

botty

Banned
Going forward, I think we all need to stop comparing Mariah (a has been) to Ariana (the present and future). It's not a good look and is borderline bullying. Eventually, it will lead to serious lung problems with all the dusty receipts being used by the lambs.

With that in mind, I recommend everyone check out some clips of the dangerous woman tour. There are some really good references to past legends, like Madonna. The gays will love it! Maybe even consider purchasing a ticket to this praised show? If you can find tickets :')

x

Touchback

Banned
Going forward, I think we all need to stop comparing Mariah (a has been) to Ariana (the present and future). It's not a good look and is borderline bullying. Eventually, it will lead to serious lung problems with all the dusty receipts being used by the lambs.

With that in mind, I recommend everyone check out some clips of the dangerous woman tour. There are some really good references to past legends, like Madonna. The gays will love it! Maybe even consider purchasing a ticket to this praised show? If you can find tickets :')

x

tea A 46 year old woman should not be bullied like this. Y'all need to look inside yourselves and stop projecting hate because your faves can't live up to an icon. Mariah's has been will remain in the upper echelon, above the present and future pop girls.

Matt_

Highway Unicorn is underrated

The entire BTW album >>> tbh

Top Bottom