• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
Laughing at GLOBAL ICON Shakira while trying to peddle Xtincta Vitaguilera? K

IT0peAb.gif

And you all need to cool down the hate towards Ed a bit tbh because he makes better music that a lot of our faves #fact #truth

e5321925.png

Vazduh

Ugh Kylie really is amazing. We may be getting a new album this year

As long as it's better than the disappointing Kiss Me Once (yikes, I still don't know what went wrong there), I'm excited!

Oh, it's coming and it's gonna be good. New label, new album, new dick (apparently she broke up with that bearded hunty?)... We're not ready.

BMG's President Alexi Cory-Smith has told Music Week: ”We want to make a great, big, classic Kylie pop record. Thirty years she's been in the business, and she's better than ever before. There's so many different opportunities and with our reach into multi-media the possibility of making a documentary or book with her – it's all possible. She's just the ultimate artist."

Fuck me Once will remain memorable for one thing only - Kylie's own ARTPOP in the form of those Sexercize videos.

gqXjTkR.gif

zAHkQU7.gif

ghsiohgkjshdlgkhsdkfsdgfsfsdahgkjhč

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
IT0peAb.gif

lmao are you serious? No it isn't common and he sounds like a dying weasel.

At least don't brag and laugh about it in an interview if you have an "accident". The fact that he thought it would be cute story to tell when nobody would have know otherwise. Get that pampers sponsorship I guess. He also compared himself to Adele recently.
Not even going to argue with this. Waste of my time.

Kylie Mingoue didn't ask to trademark it, she just asked them to prevent Jenner from owning a trademark on it and was successful.

A 'both right and left wing are equally as bad' tii

She aint...she is just stopping it from being trademarked sis.

Dark Horsess with more #1's and iconic hits than other modern pop girls has stayed winning since 2009 sis...this aint news.
Opps my bad lol, well then good I'm glad she prevented it.

Vazduh

Rihanna for the next Super Bowl please. Gaga was disappointing.

She could
(and probably would)
do this only for 15 minutes and I'd still stan.

TssB5Hw.gif

And she would be an ideal pick, simply for the sheer amount of bops. Like, just pick any hit from any era and most people would sing along.

DOWN

Banned
Rihanna would do amazing at the super bowl. Her VMA Vanguard set is easy evidence that she has the catalogue to back it up.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.

Mess @ me thinking Kylie was with Joe Magnaniello or whatever his name is, that's Sophia Vergara's guy XD

Honestly the only song I liked on Disappoint Me Once was Sleeping With The Enemy. It had a very James Bond vibe.

I have full faith that if KMO was ARTPOP, Kylie's next album won't be a Joanne sized disaster. Kylie knows better.

Not even going to argue with this. Waste of my time.

Oh sis, not you attempting to take the moral high road lol. Didn't you call Mariah a "whore"?

Mariah is a dried up old whore ya that's right Touchdown I said it!

IFsbMMm.gif

The other woman has time to manicure her nails
The other woman is perfect where her rival fails
And she's never seen with pin curls in her hair, anywhere.

The other woman enchants her clothes with French perfume
The other woman keeps fresh cut flowers in each room
There are never toys that's scattered everywhere

And when her old man comes to call
He finds her waiting like a lonesome queen
'Cause to be BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY her side
It's such a change from old routine

tumblr_n9u61yeZz51rdv16ko1_500.gif

BuUuUuUuUuuuUUUUut the other woman will always cry herself to sleep
The other woman will never have his love to keep
And as the years go by the other woman
Will speEeEeEEEEeeeEEEEnd her life aloneeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

giphy.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Guess it's okay to come for a woman and call her an old whore but call a ginger freak of nature what it is and it's suddenly not cool to come for looks or anything.

tumblr_m0ylnj0wL31qgp9hfo1_500.gif

Him being ginger is not the issue. He has a face for radio and a voice for newspaper. Oh and his hygiene is eeeek

EDIT: Also him acting lately like he is hot shit and thinks he is the only and first to write his own songs and sing them while playing an instrument makes him easily unlikable.

In case you missed it, the most recent PollGaf survey asked you to rate the pop girls below on a 1-5 scale across the following categories: Discography, vocal talent, performance ability, likability, music impact, and future prospects. The subjects in question were:

ADELE
RIHANNA
BEYONCE
BRITNEY SPEARS
KATY PERRY
P!NK
LADY GAGA
LANA DEL REY
MILEY CYRUS
TAYLOR SWIFT
ARIANA GRANDE
CHRISTINA AGUILERA
NICKI MINAJ

I will be counting down the results based on their overall mean score. There are some interesting observations in this poll, so stay tuned while this exposé unfolds...

rhandino

Banned
Frankie Grande disgusts me to no end since I saw that .gif of him saying that people tend to ask him who is older between him and Ariana. Like... come on.

And then he made that disgusting comment how lesbians "choose to be gay"

Top Bottom