• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

AJWaAHH.gif

Nasser

Who got it first?

7SMBskQ.png
Screen_Shot_2016_05_15_at_5_46_41_PM.png

There are 2 (and very soon 3) recipients of this award, and only 2 of them have diamond albums. There's one who doesn't belong here.... but eh, whatever.

About gaga, watch this gif.......

s9jAmVD.gif

congratulations, you just watched a whole Gaga concert for free!

B-Dex

There are 2 (and very soon 3) recipients of this award, and only 2 of them have diamond albums. There's one who doesn't belong here.... but eh, whatever.

About gaga, watch this gif.......

s9jAmVD.gif

congratulations, you just watched a whole Gaga concert for free!

Ummmmm no. You tried
it

So... context and history mean nothing. Your statement neverminds the fact that only 4 albums have sold diamond since 2000. So either no good albums have come out since 2000 or something intrinsic happened to the music industry. I suppose Kid Rock's Millennium Award is next, he got a diamond album too.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

I think she was actually a somewhat talented vocalist; we're not talking legendary like some, but above some other people who enter the pop scene. I decided to look up her earliest stuff, and her time on Star Search popped up. This is her at age 10. She's way oversinging it, but it's pretty good for a 10-year-old who could grow and improve. Here's all I can find of the week when she won.

From what I've seen, she was really into belting prior to the days she became a pop name. Since she could probably never be top tier at that, that might have been why she was then basically shaped into her breathy style. Sometimes I wonder if that style affected her singing ability in any way.

I don't even know what you sistren are talking about with this Beyonce lip-syncing talk. I saw her live last year, and the only songs that she even partially lipped were Drunk In Love, Crazy in Love, and Run the World (Turds).

There were some songs with a lot of accompanying backing tracking going on (Single Ladies, Baby Boy) but an equal number with 100% live, unaided vocals (Irreplaceable, Ex-Factor, Halo, Resentment, i.e. songs where she doesn't need to catch her breath in between dance numbers).

When you have the likes of Mariah and Britbot and even people who can still sing like Celine puffing out mimed air five nights a week in Vegas, Bey doesn't even register as a low-level offender when it comes to lipping.

Black Lives Shattered: How the Clintons Built Their Legacy on White Supremacy

it's a bit old, but still a classic tea spill

http://usuncut.com/politics/black-l...intons-built-their-empire-on-white-supremacy/

this is why i unfollowed redacted when she tweeted support. oops.
I+don+t+know+if+you+still+don+t+believe+her+but+_7b6072789113f77b1e54f18a651e744f.jpg

The negro would rather accept Aryan wolves in white sheep's clothing than actually do anything to help himself.

The negro has only himself to blame for the social ill of racism.

The negro can but never will do better.

how's my rob impression

Touchdown

Banned
Instead she isn't a joke and doesn't latch onto gay white men for her only shred of relevance and still releases actual music and not pitch-corrected queefs

so there's that

giphy.gif

Her music is trash and stolen and her wardrobe is the biggest joke of life. And tbh it would be nice of her to acknowledge that gay people do exist one day.

tumblr_o78d3bty861rg9uzso3_400.gif

Her music is trash and stolen and her wardrobe is the biggest joke of life. And tbh it would be nice of her to acknowledge that gay people do exist one day.

tumblr_mjiyx1JwhX1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

At least Tina Knowles knows better than to make her daughter look two sizes bigger by dressing her in clothes two sizes too small.

Mooriah Carry-out is a walking waddling affront to good taste, and gays should feel ashamed of every cent her "acknowledgement" has sucked from their monthly Atripla budget

Touchdown

Banned
tumblr_mjiyx1JwhX1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

At least Tina Knowles knows better than to make her daughter look two sizes bigger by dressing her in clothes two sizes too small.

Mooriah Carry-out is a walking waddling affront to good taste, and gays should feel ashamed of every cent her "acknowledgement" has sucked from their monthly Atripla budget

Tina Knowles will soon die so Beyonce needs to grow the fuck up and stop whining about lemonade and being cheated on. Leave his ass like a real independent woman and get on with ha shallow life.

tumblr_o78d3bty861rg9uzso9_400.gif

Tina Knowles will soon die so Beyonce needs to grow the fuck up and stop whining about lemonade and being cheated on. Leave his ass like a real independent woman and get on with ha shallow life.

tumblr_o78d3bty861rg9uzso9_400.gif
Not everyone is so quick to drop a marriage and a diet like it's nothing

Not her fault that Mariah is late, can't keep a man, and can't keep that weight off between Thanksgivings.

whstn.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Not everyone is so quick to drop a marriage and a diet like it's nothing

Not her fault that Mariah is late, can't keep a man, and can't keep that weight off between Thanksgivings.

whstn.gif

Mariah CHOSE not to keep a man, Beyonce CHOSE to stay married to a platypus faced bum, and Mariah is actually thinner than Beyonce so there's that.

tumblr_o78d3bty861rg9uzso5_400.gif

rhandino

Banned

???

Among Formation many praised aspects was the fact she incorporared queer icons Messy Mya and Big Freedia on the song/vid while also lowkey reminding people how a lot of "gay lingo" like "Yaaas" or "Slay" have their roots on black queer communities and then you have the final scenes on Lemonade with same sex couple and the line "true love never has to hide" so let's simply NOT

giphy.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Why yes, her wallet is rather anorexic lately.

954c7c970a.png

91f20188a1.png

"stretch" indeed, queen of 2% latex blend (but not of 2% fat milk)

#oop

Well I would hope that Bey would be making a little more at this point in her career since she's supposedly the top current artist, although I'm surprised it's not by much, and it's cute that she still depended on ha hubby for that paycheck. What a boss.

Well I would hope that Bey would be making a little more at this point in her career since she's supposedly the top current artist, although I'm surprised it's not by much, and it's cute that she still depended on ha hubby for that paycheck. What a boss.

Except since you can't read a calendar apparently, that was for the year 2015 in which Mariah was on tour and Beyonce was not.

So Beyonce makes more money doing nothing than Mariah does in a year of peak hours spent on stage and not in the buffet at Cici's Pizza.

What a boss indeed.

beyonce-laughing.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Except since you can't read a calendar apparently, that was for the year 2015 in which Mariah was on tour and Beyonce was not.

So Beyonce makes more money doing nothing than Mariah does in a year of peak hours spent on stage and not in the buffet at Cici's Pizza.

What a boss indeed.

beyonce-laughing.gif

sis...not only is that list flawed but also the fiscal year of 2015 does not start in January and end December....I thought your education delved a little deeper than Beyonce's high school level.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
sorry to all of your faves with ARTPOP aspirations, ANOHNI (formerly antony of antony and the johnsons' new musical project) has ended them

37d9b510.jpg

get into her new alber, HOPELESSNESS

MrV4ltor

The lack of emotion and commitment in that lip sync... Lord.....

giphy.gif

----- VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -----

SIA is going on tour in the US with Miguel and Aluna George!

tumblr_inline_o79w00SUo51qispii_500.jpg

Dates:
September 29 - Seattle, WA @ KeyArena (Tickets)
October 1 - Oakland, CA @ Oracle Arena (Tickets - general on sale begins 5/20 @ 9AM local)
October 4 - Phoenix, AZ @ Talking Stick Resort Arena (Tickets)
October 5 - San Diego, CA @ Viejas Arena (Ticket link coming soon)
October 7 - Las Vegas, NV @ Mandalay Bay (Tickets)
October 8 - Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl (Tickets)
October 13 - Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center (Tickets - general on sale begins 5/21 @ 10AM local)
October 15 - Auburn Hills, MI @ The Palace of Auburn Hills (Tickets)
October 16 - Chicago, IL @ United Center (Tickets)
October 18 - TBA
October 19 - Washington, DC @ Verizon Center (Tickets)
October 21 - Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center (Tickets)
October 22 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre (Tickets)
October 23 - Montreal, QC @ Bell Centre (Tickets - general on sale begins 5/21 @ 12PM local)
October 25 - TBA
October 26 - Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun Arena (Tickets - general on sale begins 5/20 @ 12PM Local)
October 29 - Sunrise, FL @ BB&T Center (Ticket link coming soon)
October 30 - Orlando, FL @ Amway Center (Tickets)
November 1 - Atlanta, GA @ Philips Arena (Tickets)
November 3 - New Orleans, LA @ Smoothie King Center (Tickets)
November 4 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center (Tickets)
November 6 - Austin, TX @ Frank Erwin Center (Tickets)

Top Bottom