• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

MrV4ltor

Still more enjoyable than your fave last 3 albers tho

I thought we were supposed to stop talking about her?
Funny how you guys are the ones to bring her up most of the time when you hate her.....

giphy.gif

MrV4ltor

Not my fault the only thing I can remember of you is your trash fetishes.
WJqaIrb.gif

Oh, so now you're talking about fetishes....

image.php

I could be evil and say something about your [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED] or [REDACTED], but I'm a nice person, so I won't.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh, so now you're talking about fetishes....

image.php

I could be evil and say something about your [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED] or [REDACTED], but I'm a nice person, so I won't.

You can say whatever you like as for me your opinions are as worthless as your fave
image.php

cory64

Today is the 50th birthday of one of the most legendary pop stars of the past 30 years.

Janet Damita Jo Jackson

UCSI5BR.jpg

Inhale ha videography:

If. (Britney tried it)

Feedback (Britney tried it)

The Pleazure Principle (Ciara & Beyonce tried it)

Together Again (Rihanna tried it)

Doesn't Really Matter

Just A Little While

Son of a Gun (Gaga tried it)

Rock With U (Gaga tried it)

Whoops Now (Beyonce tried it)

You Want This

That's The Way Love Goes

Love Will Never Do

Got Till It's Gone (Beyonce tried it)

and enjoy the legendary Velvet Rope Tour (clock the iconic moment during If)

Nasser

Happy birthday to one of the most iconic and influential pop stars ever. I got into here discography kind of late (mid 2000s) and I became a huge fan. Also...
Janet > Madonna

847c6f590137f12da9da54bc44d3f719.jpg

Vazra

Janet is a lot more local than Madonna tho, especially in this day and age. I've never heard anyone talk about her here. Not on radio, TV or in a newspaper.
That nipslip stunt kinda ruined her career.

What about music, not the bling? Janet overall is more consistent quality wise than Madonna so her being local or whatever matters very little in the end.

Vazra

Madge's best >>>>>>>>>>>> Janet's best

Consistency is key. I know you wouldnt understand about consistency looking at your faves but when you leave a legacy people will look for everything done in the end. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

rhandino

Banned
Police Seeking Sinead O'Connor After She's Reported Missing in Chicago Suburb

Sinead O'Connor has been reported missing in a Chicago suburb after reportedly going out for a bike ride on Sunday (May 15) and failing to return.

TMZ first reported that O'Connor had been classified as "missing suicidal" after an unidentified person called in to police to report that the "Nothing Compares 2 U" star left for a ride in the Chicago suburb around 1 p.m. on Sunday and had not returned the bike.

omg omg omg omg omg omg, please not T_T

SzOSS6p.gif

Vazduh

Today is the 50th birthday of one of the most legendary pop stars of the past 30 years.

Janet Damita Jo Jackson

UCSI5BR.jpg

Inhale ha videography:

If. (Britney tried it)

Doesn't Really Matter

Just A Little While

You Want This

That's The Way Love Goes

Love Will Never Do

Bless ;_; A couple of my all-time favorites are in this list.

Also, whenever someone mentions Janet, I can't help but think of Icicle and Phono (r.i.p.)

Katy is such an underrated song writer.

Thinking of You, Fingerprints, Circle the Drain, Passenger, Hummingbird Heartbeat, Hot n Cold!

I think we can confidently say she's the greatest storyteller in pop history.

Phreaker

Morris Day posted these hand written lyrics the other day. Not that I didn't know what Prince was singing, but they played this song on pop radio with no edit when I was a kid. I still remember it coming on one morning when my mom was driving me to school and I was like, "Oh, I love this song, turn it up, it's Prince" and when she heard what he was saying said, "What did he just say?!" I said, "funk, mom, funk" ;)

Mau ®

Yeah, and last night I think I lost my patience
Last night, I got high as the expectations
Last night, I came to a realization
And I hope you can take it
I hope you can take it

AUBRIH
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif

Icicle

Janet Damita Jo Jackson

UCSI5BR.jpg

Inhale ha videography:

If. (Britney tried it)

Doesn't Really Matter

Just A Little While

You Want This

That's The Way Love Goes

Love Will Never Do

StaN, sis. But you neglected to include Dammn Baby (Not Queen being 50 years old and pregnant while serving [M O V E M E N T] coupled with radiancE. Anyone who has ever attempted choreo tried it)

tumblr_o6v925L7Ad1qh74v6o1_500.gif

Bless ;_; A couple of my all-time favorites are in this list.

Also, whenever someone mentions Janet, I can't help but think of Icicle and Phono (r.i.p.)

I'm still here, luv. I'm afraid I don't have time to drag the gorls like I used to. Rest assured, if this comm tries it with Janhovah again, lashings will be administered.

janet-drops-apple-gif.gif

Where is PopGAF Legend Icicle to celebrate Janet's birthday??

Hew was saying that Janet is never talked about in the media? Here is but a tiny sampling of the dozens of articles written about her today.

Billboard - 50 Incredible Things Janet Jackson Achieved Before Her 50th Birthday

Entertainment Weekly - Janet Jackson's 50 best songs of all time, ranked

Huffington Post - Janet Jackson’s Style Evolution, From Cute Child Star To Sexy Mom-To-Be

E! Online - Happy 50th Birthday, Janet Jackson! Here's Why This Year Will Be Her Best One Yet

International Business Times - Janet Jackson 50th birthday: Career in numbers from Super Bowl viewers to album sales

InStyle - It’s Janet Jackson’s 50th Birthday! Watch Her Best Music Videos

Biography - Gimme a Beat: Happy 50th Birthday, Janet Jackson!

istock_000014734522xsmall22.jpg

Eat up, hun!

Top Bottom