• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Nasser

Britney's single is delayed......

hGiPClk.gif

#PrayForNasser

rhandino

Banned

hGiPClk.gif

#PrayForNasser
She knew she has no chance with how "crowded" the pop music scene is rn

L1fyPfI.gif

I don't know why her team and handlers think the near future is going to be better with the rumours of Gaga and Perry releasing music this year.

#Pray4Knee

I was watching a Mariah video and I was struck that her body was thin and her face... was not. Does she have some sort of condition?
Leonardo diCrapio and Chris Pinga both suffer from the same condition.

I call it coke bloat.

gerl is on the powder, and I'm not talking Maybelline loose or pressed variety :-x

then I woke up. I never got to hear the track. :(
I...

I don't know siS

Maybe you're still dreaming, because in any other universe you'd get NO COMMENT for this slanderous story

Everyone knows Leona is not boring.

Touchdown

Banned
Leonardo diCrapio and Chris Pinga both suffer from the same condition.

I call it coke bloat.

gerl is on the powder, and I'm not talking Maybelline loose or pressed variety :-x

I...

You are a mess lately. Mariah is Mary Poppins and would neva do drugs. Mariah has always had a nice, full, godess born face. It just gets a bit fuller when she's been drinking, it's the irish in ha.

Leona's Firefly song is amazing <3

So much talent in ha

Ruined by that Syco Cowell himself, obssesed with 1D eww

1D is the reason why Leona got sidelined

Disgusting

Leona's Firefly song is amazing <3

So much talent in ha

Ruined by that Syco Cowell himself, obssesed with 1D eww

1D is the reason why Leona got sidelined

Disgusting
Leona, Alexandra Burke, even that Ella Henderson gerl

Ruined by male pop band patriarchy. Now they've broken up and Simon has nothing.

He should've known better to put all his eggs in that time-sensitive basket when sistren like Leona only get better with age

Imagine if Columbia put Mariah on the backburner after Emotions underperformed. She would've never recovered. Sacco did Leona so dirty after Echo.

Though part of me wishes she was still with them because that's the only time we ever got leaks of unreleased tracks

The superior Stay

Criminally overlooked bop Scene of the Crime

Intense and flawless Perfect Stranger

;____;

Leona, Alexandra Burke, even that Ella Henderson gerl

Ruined by male pop band patriarchy. Now they've broken up and Simon has nothing.

He should've known better to put all his eggs in that time-sensitive basket when sistren like Leona only get better with age

;____;

I always wondered what Leona singing Halo would've done for her career... That song was meant for her too like 'We Found Love' before Rhat stole it

Leona, the one that got away

Completely forgot about Alexandra Burke! Her work with RedONE was a slay!!!

Broken Heels>>>>>

Nasser

Aren't some of you guys always mocking Britneys mental illness and using her pics during her breakdown in 2007 as a way to drag her for laughs too? That's also as bad as laughing at someone's dying from AIDS btw

MrV4ltor

Aren't some of you guys always mocking Britneys mental illness and using her pics during her breakdown in 2007 as a way to drag her for laughs too? That's also as bad as laughing at someone's dying from AIDS btw

5ee5f084-e4d2-4835-aca9-a134ce03acb8.gif

Gaga is dragged on a daily basis here and I'm not bothered about it. I find it kinda amusing myself tbh. Probably because I myself am pissed that she's taking so fucking long to release some new shit and most likely had an album ready last year that she scrapped.

cory64

I figured that Get It Over With and No Love Allowed were the future of Rihanna back when Unap was released, but now I'm realizing that the songwriters/producers of those were the only ones she brought back for Anti

I have a sixth sense for my fave. Poor StarGate.

Nasser

5ee5f084-e4d2-4835-aca9-a134ce03acb8.gif

Gaga is dragged on a daily basis here and I'm not bothered about it. I find it kinda amusing myself tbh. Probably because I myself am pissed that she's taking so fucking long to release some new shit and most likely had an album ready last year that she scrapped.

No. I'm not "pissed" when people drag Britney for whatever reason. Say she doesn't have talent, can't sing, whatever. I can discuss this with y'all. Hell, if you bring Britney Jean I would most definitely join you and drag Britney for releasing the album. However, people here & on Twitter seem to get annoyed and angry when people come for others personal lives. (Beys miscarriage, gaga's mental state during artpop era, & currently JB's situation) ...etc. Yet, they use whatever chance they get to pull up almost 10 years pics about Britney shaving her head and calling her crazy. It doesn't work that way.

Edit: lmao this is me right now

happy_2.gif

So you're saying the popGAF communiTEA should tone down on the shade and dragging for laughs?

Lol

MrV4ltor

What would the purpose of POPGAF even be if we didn't drag each others faves?
Not here for this to turn into some kinda polite tea party community.

Touchdown

Banned
Y'all just mad cuz Mariah remains current while most of your faves are either dead physically or musically, or both in Madonna's case.

0fgUXMo.gif

MANUELF

Banned

hGiPClk.gif

#PrayForNasser
hoepfully when she releases it she can go full promo for it
That hasn't been confirmed yet. Mariah's fat face, however, is evident.

And let's get one thing clear, I don't get upset about you guys clowning Prince's death. I didn't know him personally and whatever he died from has no impact on whatsoever. Giggling about people dying from AIDS makes you look like dicks.
The last thing I want is to be like atrl on here, you cant say anything on there or you will get warned

The Flop

Banned
Can we discuss how Fifth Harmony is now a relevant pop act, more so than Ariana, Iggy, B. Spears, "Current" Mariah, and Demi.

Rise girls rise.

Oh you're back... Again...I wasn't aware. Welcome

vma-reaction-rihanna-miley-cyrus.gif

Lol cheers ;) low key sneaked back in &#9786;&#65039;

So Ari is still a thing? MESS!

Pretty sure no one is here for ha new era... Might as well sweep this album under the rug.

Who thinks Ari will scrape another top 10 with DW? Not me

Also 5H have a new Music Video coming soon... Get perchED

MrV4ltor

So Ari is still a thing? MESS!

Pretty sure no one is here for ha new era... Might as well sweep this album under the rug.

Who thinks Ari will scrape another top 10 with DW? Not me

She's more of a thing than Gaga at this point in time, lbr sis.
And there are quite a few songs on the album that I could see in the Top 10.

giphy.gif

Yado

As a casual observer this Ari era seems messy and unfocused.

vma-reaction-rihanna-miley-cyrus.gif

I like Be Alright but in general it seems like her music isn't as good as it could be.

Top Bottom