• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

The Flop

Banned
Fifth-Harmony:-Filmed-scenes-for-the-single-All-In-My-Head--16-662x441.jpg

rhandino

Banned
Ummm, this era of Ariana is kind of a mess. I am not feeling that there is a connection between the music she is releasing and the tone she told people it represents with the imagery and interviews. I think that I am being spoiled by Rihanna and Beyonce recent efforts.

Idk, I think she needed to keep the Moonlight name and choose another lead single... and songs for that matter tbh

7RzZZUi.gif

EDIT: I am not feeling her at all even if some of the songs are kind of pleasant to hear.

cory64

Mau ®;204018684 said:
So does mocking a person's eating habits or sexuality FYI.

Stand face to face with the real ugly truth
How would you feel if that was you?
Because every life matters
(We all need to do better)
So we all should try
(We all need to do better)
A smile
A kind word
Or extending a hand
Helping someone to feel human again
If we never start
It could be you on the other end

PYH0hVs.gif

Stream Unbreakable on Tidal Google Play Apple Music Spotify today!

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Can we discuss how Fifth Harmony is now a relevant pop act, more so than Ariana, Iggy, B. Spears, "Current" Mariah, and Demi.

Rise girls rise.
You are just obbsssed with them. They have had two relevant songs. Ariana remains to be seen. Same with Iggy. B. Spears has been dead for like five years or more. Mariah has been dead for even longer. Demi is a clown and has had two decent hits last year and ain't promoting any more it seems like.

Two songs don't equal relevant.

I probably need to do that sometime soon. How does it compare to Lemonade?
I haven't listened to that yet 🌝
giphy.gif

Why only now, though?
For some reason I just kept putting it off lmao... I listened to Partition when it came out but nothing else. I've been on a Nicki binge recently and Bey was on a track so I clicked through to her and listened to it. Slay.
pvMjUWm.gif

#BeBlessed
👌😍

rhandino

Banned
I'm glad you didn't post photos of Ally because those were beyond tragic.
Allow me!
Cisk8mbUUAA26Pn.jpg

VQn7sSP.gif

PAY-Fifth-Harmony.jpg

Cz5dlPM.gif

I have to give props to the short one for being consistent though: She always manage to serve BASIQUE in all situations while the other hew always have some extreme lows with only Camilla having some highs here and there.

CBxPe2dUsAAFlry.png

The Flop

Banned
We get a new Missy track tonight!~

EDIT:
Ci08lDMUUAAQ_KO.jpg:large

Ooop at "Work From Home"and it's imminent rise to number 1 on Pop radio in the US, it's already no. 2 in Canada, and it has already topped the Rythmic chart.

Next up. Hot AC, and Urban.

Their next smash is ready in "All In My Head (Flex)" Featuring Fetty Wap. Followed up by the Tinashe penned "That's my Girl" just in time with the Rio Olympics promo.

A true Girl Group Domination.

Middle fingers up, put them hands high
Wave it in his face, tell him, boy, bye
Tell him, boy, bye, middle fingers up
I ain't thinking 'bout you

Sorry, I ain't sorry

Meowster

Robido, you're a Prince stan, what are Prince's best albums after Batman? I've listened to all of the albums before that and there's so much incredible music. I haven't been able to stop listening. Poor that other Jackson boy and Madonna.

Dany

Banned
Middle fingers up, put them hands high
Wave it in his face, tell him, boy, bye
Tell him, boy, bye, middle fingers up
I ain't thinking 'bout you

Sorry, I ain't sorry

I aint about to lose my pride.

But i'ma fuck me up a bitch.

Went to a Beyonce night at a gay club in chicago. Won shirts that say "slay". And could have won better seats to her concert next weekend. they did karaoke, played snl videos and music videos. So much fun.

Www.imgur.com/TA0xtML,V3rAREg

Adele's new song 'Send my Love' is being sent to radio soooon!

Ha summer smash hit!

All our faves should be scared

Music Video premiering on the BBMA

Send My Regards (To Your Dead Faves)

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Grande's album is pretty good
not really surprising given that I liked all the singles

She'll get my coins tomorrow. The only track I'm not enjoying is greedy

Knew better>>>

edit; are the target tracks out there?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
yeah i just saw a thread over on atrl wanting it to be a single so obviously i'm in the minority

I wonder how it will review

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Areola Grande album is too disjointed. Its not terrible but it lacks direction. Also there is nothing dangerous in the album. There are a few song where she curses like an angsty teenager but in no way dangerous. The production is subpar which might have to do with the constant changes to her album.

Her first album remains unbothered as basic as it may be.

Kesha will perform at the BBMAs after all!
Statement from Dr. Luke's record label Kemosabe:
Ci17FPmXEAIz87f.jpg

Gaga ha power!
v02Sg.gif

Slay queen of rape victims 💅

Listening to the Ariana songs on iTunes, and I approve! I admit that I may have passed judgement so quickly on the basic AF 'DW' single... But I agree with Vaz, there is nothing dangerous about this album!
Sounds Real Music inspired>>>

Matt_

eh I didn't agree with people hating on ARTPOP because it wasn't artsy like the title and I I don't agree with is not. Judging an album on the marketing talk the artist chats when it releases is foolish because in a couple of weeks all of that is irrelevant and youre just left with the music

My tracks were all shuffled around before I left for work this morning so I'm only now listening to it as it was intended, so I'll comment on the flow after that

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Kesha will perform at the BBMAs after all!
Statement from Dr. Luke's record label Kemosabe:
Ci17FPmXEAIz87f.jpg

Gaga ha power!
v02Sg.gif

This whole thing is a mess. Does that mean she'll not perform "Til It Happens To You"? And how in the world are they planning on controlling her "supporters" (i.e. fans, friends, etc.)?

I get that they don't want to drop her because they think it could set a precedent and it would seem like they're saying she was right, but they must realize how much of a PR nightmare she's going to continue being. I feel like a statement saying Dr. Luke is innocent but it's clear that it's in both the label's and Kesha's best interests to part ways is the best way forward.

MrV4ltor

This whole thing is a mess. Does that mean she'll not perform "Til It Happens To You"? And how in the world are they planning on controlling her "supporters" (i.e. fans, friends, etc.)?

I get that they don't want to drop her because they think it could set a precedent and it would seem like they're saying she was right, but they must realize how much of a PR nightmare she's going to continue being. I feel like a statement saying Dr. Luke is innocent but it's clear that it's in both the label's and Kesha's best interests to part ways is the best way forward.

She was never going to perform Til It Happens To You. There was a rumor going around that she would perform a new song called 'Buried Alive' and slander Dr. Luke during the performance, but it turns out that that was all just made up shit some crazy fan sent to TMZ. She was always going to perform a cover of Bob Dylan's 'It ain't me, babe'.
I just mentioned Gaga because she was the only high profile celeb to speak about about her not being allowed to perform:
Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga
Isn't it strange that it's legal to own a woman this way? Listen Ursula, we want her voice back. #freeKesha
And now everyone can shut up about her only supporting Kesha for Oscar promo.

B-Dex

I legit think Kanye needs help. He was on Ellen today and he legit barely knows how to speak. Blurts out disjointed I wanna help everyone garbage by saying he needs money. Gives one word answers. Doesn't like looking at people when he talks. Thinks his clothing line is just as important as climate change. Unreal.

MANUELF

Banned
I legit think Kanye needs help. He was on Ellen today and he legit barely knows how to speak. Blurts out disjointed I wanna help everyone garbage by saying he needs money. Gives one word answers. Doesn't like looking at people when he talks. Thinks his clothing line is just as important as climate change. Unreal.

So he is an egocentric maniac who thinks his life and things are more important than anything else in the world?

Top Bottom