• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Touchdown

Banned
The lemonade stand is closed. There's been plenty of fresh new beverages to imbibE

Jessica Sanchez - Call Me

Yuna - Crush

Don't settle for spermicide, feast on some quality sizzurp sistren

Not this asian persuasion infatuation. These songs are not quality sis.

YAOO6aq.gif

Those are nice songs (well the Yuna one is a bit questionable), but that doesn't change the fact that DW is a great album and better than her last. Did POPGAF hear it yet or are we on the "hate-Ari" bandwagon still?
No Iggy* is an automatic improvement, but that's just damning with faint praise siS

"Great album" praise for the next coming of Jessica Simpson?

ok

And I'm questioning whether Macy Gray is an upgrade tbh

Floridian

Did she really though? I didn't know there was a competition between the two. Carly will always be my fav tho.

Also Ariana's "Greedy" sounds like a KPOP song from 2015(16?), like Mamamoo could have made it or something.
I was just exaggerating & slightly kidding there, but her album could be the E-MO-TION of 2016 in a way (quality wise). It's better than I thought it would be. And Greedy is one my favorites from it.

No Iggy* is an automatic improvement, but that's just damning with faint praise siS

"Great album" praise for the next coming of Jessica Simpson?

ok

And I'm questioning whether Macy Gray is an upgrade tbh

Jessica was a fad. I think Ari is here to stay, but time will tell on that.
And Macy's part was tolerable.

I was just exaggerating there, but her album could be the E-MO-TION of 2016 in a way (quality wise). It's better than I thought it would be. And Greedy is one my favorites from it.

Jessica was a fad. I think Ari is here to stay, but time will tell on that.
And Macy's part was tolerable.

Well Dangerous Woman def. exceeded my expectations
I had none
, I don't think I ever got past three songs from any of her other albums. There's at least 10 good pop songs on Dangerous Woman. Greedy is def. one of my favs from the album too.

"I've been working for the past few months with Lady Gaga on her upcoming record and I'm just blown away by her talent, her voice," Ronson told Charlie Rose. "She's a Muso at heart. She's the happiest when she's sitting at a piano barking orders at the drummer, and I don't think that's the side of her the world has seen. They've seen the massive pop singles, tours, and dance numbers, so it's really great to make this very honest, authentic, analog kind of record with her."
Oh lawd... PianoGa is coming. RIP

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Oh lawd... PianoGa is coming. RIP

Dreams do come true.

Honestly I wanted a pop album with a separate acoustic album of her hits like Kesha's Deconstructed or another Cherrytree Sessions. This will probably just be something inbetween.

MANUELF

Banned
Glu Mobile’s battered shares popped nearly 6 percent Thursday after its latest celebrity-branded game, “Britney Spears: American Dream,” quickly climbed the app charts — cracking the Top 20 — on the first day of its release.

Glu has struggled since its first huge hit, “Kim Kardashian: Hollywood,” took the No. 2 spot on the App Store charts. That game has reaped more than $100 million in revenue since its release in June 2014.

The San Francisco-based developer’s other pop-driven effort, “Katy Perry Pop” was a flop and never broke the Top 100.
http://nypost.com/2016/05/19/britney-spears-new-app-sends-stock-soaring/

Only the queen of Pop

Meghan needs a Trainor is on track to sell 70-80k in ha first week. Compare this with her 200k debut

Commercial and critical flop! Slay MegHag!
67d90ee8.gif

Beyoncé is on track for another week as #1 beating Drake

Urban legend outselling a pop star, slay queen
67d90ee8.gif

Edit: sorry for DP :(

MANUELF

Banned
It's a shame really as a music video would've made the song a hit like 'Hello' was...

Luckily she's doing a video for SML :D

Apparently she's actually dancing in the video :0

Im hyped for the video, between that, Britney perfomance of the decade and P!nk air perfomer I cant wait until Sunday

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Meghan needs a Trainor is on track to sell 70-80k in ha first week. Compare this with her 200k debut

67d90ee8.gif

67d90ee8.gif

Weren't you stanning Smegmah not too long ago? What kind of flip flopping.

EDIT: I guess Ariana know her demographic?
Ci5uleeWUAEiyFI.jpg:small

Mau ®

67d90ee8.gif

67d90ee8.gif

Your posts remind me of a 2010 stan.

Frodo

I can't muster the strength to listen to Ariana's albern.

I'll give it a try someday, but not today. I need some Real Music™ now.

Frodo

If there is another picture of ha brother in this thread I'll report y'all and ask EvilLore to close this thread and ban all those vicious people posting those kind of picture here. I'm sure it is on the terms and conditions on this site.

If there is another picture of ha brother in this thread I'll report y'all and ask EvilLore to close this thread and ban all those vicious people posting those kind of picture here. I'm sure it is on the terms and conditions on this site.

I always thought that was just her without the ponytail. Hmm.

cory64

Dangerous Woman is good and has some bops but there's such a superficial sense of quality. When Max doesn't have the right collaborators everything falls flat. I hope her next album is 100% qualitea because I love her looks and sound and waist size.

Sean Paul is my guilty pleasure at the moment!

Get Busy>>>>

His collaboration on 'Breathe' with Blu Cantell>>>>

And the Sia track too>>>>

Also the song by Coolio 'Gangster Paradise' is still getting its plays

MANUELF

Banned
Sean Paul is my guilty pleasure at the moment!

Get Busy>>>>

His collaboration on 'Breathe' with Blu Cantell>>>>

And the Sia track too>>>>

Also the song by Coolio 'Gangster Paradise' is still getting its plays
Get Busy, Temperature, We Be Burning are some serious bops plus he helped both Rihanna and Beyonce to get top 10s

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
DW is really good, the pressed can stay pressed
There's a small lull in the middle for me but it really is only a minor one and I don't feel the need to skip any tracks

Honestly I'm enjoying it more than Lemonda, but you can probably chalk that up to bad taste
latest

Top Bottom