• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

MANUELF

Banned
For the Brit Stans. My local radio station morning show made a Britney Megamix.

giphy.gif
What a heavenly signal, this predicts good things tomorrow

Mau ®

Dangerous Woman is good and has some bops but there's such a superficial sense of quality. When Max doesn't have the right collaborators everything falls flat. I hope her next album is 100% qualitea because I love her looks and sound and waist size.

!!!

The album is a boppable experiencé but it will fade off eventually.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Dangerous Woman is very average...it doesn't help that most songs of her sounds the same...hell Dangerous Woman by itself is just an average song. Side by Side, Into You, Everyday and Thinking Bout You are the only decent ones, nothing is a grand slam. You guys are overselling Greedy by the way.

Dangerous Woman is very average...it doesn't help that most songs of her sounds the same...hell Dangerous Woman by itself is just an average song. Side by Side, Into You, Everyday and Thinking Bout You are the only decent ones, nothing is a grand slam. You guys are overselling Greedy by the way.

Leave Me Lonely is a pretty damn good song though.

I might be years/months late but I just started listening to Tori Kelly and holy shit..she's amazing. I'm in love with her voice!

Edit: She reminds me of my fav singer-songwriter-guitarist Ed Sheeran

MrV4ltor

Her body is definitely amazing! She literally has her "toxic" or slave body back.

I can't wait I'm soooo excited

giphy.gif

I'm excited for you sis.
huggins.gif

And also pissed off at the same time because I really thought Gags would perform her lead single at the show.
But sometimes talent just says "SOON" and I have to accept that.

Nasser

I'm excited for you sis.
huggins.gif

And also pissed off at the same time because I really thought Gags would perform her lead single at the show.
But sometimes talent just says "SOON" and I have to accept that.

I'm also mourning the loss of Make Me (Britney's new single) that was supposed to come out lsat Friday. We were supposed to be bopping out to Britney's and gaga's new singles

oYmIOQ4.gif

Eminem was amazing back in the day

Stan, Real Sim Shady, Without Me and Shake That are serious bops to this day

I miss how his music is now serious compared to his earlier comedic and fun music

RIP old Eminem

Yado

Eminem was amazing back in the day

Stan, Real Sim Shady, Without Me and Shake That are serious bops to this day

I miss how his music is now serious compared to his earlier comedic and fun music

RIP old Eminem

His music is still juvenile garbage. You just got older.

Zutroy

I thought this was meant to start 30 minutes ago and all I'm seeing is Carlton and some shitty videos.

britney-spears-waiting_zps31a9323a.gif

I JUST WANNA SEE BRITNEY!

Top Bottom