• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Make it stop.

YAOO6aq.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a video movie thing for the lemonade album? My GF wants to watch it but we can't find it on the amazon app.

It comes with the album, so you won't find it in the movies section if you're looking there. Check out music and look for the album. Also, I believe streaming is only available on Tidal, so I think you'll have to buy it. You could also try out a free trial of Tidal and watch it there (if a free trial is still available).

It debuted on HBO first, but I'm not sure if you could find it via them.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
It comes with the album, so you won't find it in the movies section if you're looking there. Check out music and look for the album. Also, I believe streaming is only available on Tidal, so I think you'll have to buy it. You could also try out a free trial of Tidal and watch it there (if a free trial is still available).

It debuted on HBO first, but I'm not sure if you could find it via them.

HBOGO doesn't offer it unfortunately, which is weird because they priemeired it...probably will have it again eventually.

MrV4ltor

I forgot how great Alejandro is.

She's got both hands
In her pocket
And she won't look at you
Won't look at you
She hides true love
En su bolsillo
She got a halo around her finger
Around you

You know that I love you boy
Hot like Mexico, rejoice
At this point I gotta choose
Nothing to lose

Don't call my name
Don't call my name, Alejandro
I'm not your babe
I'm not your babe, Fernando

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch
Just smoke my cigarette and hush
Don't call my name
Don't call my name, Roberto

Alejandro
Alejandro
Ale-ale-jandro
Ale-ale-jandro

Alejandro
Alejandro
Ale-ale-jandro
Ale-ale-jandro

LadyGaga-Alejandro.gif

The Flop

Banned
Please disreguard these twitter fantasies. Jack and Jack are dumb af, I'm not worried about them.

Lettuce see how they slay their BBMA performance, plus the fact that they will be no. 1 on Pop radio when their alber releases. Ariana only wishes she could have that impacT.

MrV4ltor

I predict that Camilla and The short one will ruin the BBMA performance, because that's what they always do.
Queen [insert her actual name here] stays winning.

dinah18-1434990142.gif

rhandino

Banned
Blow a kiss, fire a gun
We need someone to lean on
Blow a kiss, fire a gun
All we need is somebody to lean on

(Eeh ooh, eeh ooh, eeh ooh, eeh ooh)

VLumsjr.gif

VLumsjr.gif

VLumsjr.gif

VLumsjr.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
DW is boring. The most interesting thing about it is the intro song, as per with every Arianal album. She should just make an album full of intros.

Been watching a few of Ariana's live performances and this had me cackling when she says Yas to the dancer.
She's kinda adorable and I really like (most of) the album. Let me stan a bit.

be-alright-gif-dangerous-woman-beautiful-Favim.com-4184281.gif
Her taste in dancers is almost as bad as her taste in hairstyles. I haven't seen such lifeless, limp-dicked voguing in my local YMCA's musical production of Equus, let alone on a professional stage.

Top Bottom