• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

1wYu3cy.jpg

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
That's the thing, there was no relationship between Mariah and Eminem.
It's a bunch of he-said, she-said...I'm more likely to believe Eminem who kind of doesn't give a shit before a pop-star trying to protect her image...same with Kanye/Taylor.

Touchdown

Banned
It's a bunch of he-said, she-said...I'm more likely to believe Eminem who kind of doesn't give a shit before a pop-star trying to protect her image...same with Kanye/Taylor.

You'd be wrong to believe him. He makes up shit about people all the time. Mariah has only ever talked to him a few times. And all that audio from his "warning" song were snippets taken from her messages on her fan site, it was a big mess.

MANUELF

Banned
What your choices say about you:
Blackout - Your Grindr profile photo is 15 months old and all your friends know it. Texting style comes off as glib.

Daydream - You have "try brunch in Dallas" somewhere on your vision board. Swing voter.

rhandino

Banned
I swear to god I cut you all if Daydrean lose, that album is legendary and is full of sweet and mellow bops like Melt Down, Fantasy and One Sweet Day.

And why waste a vote with Ultranarcolepsia when Lorde ALWAYS serves a superior version of everything Lana does.

A vote for Daydream and Pure Heroine is a vote for talent, quality and good taste.

WSkTpMh.jpg

Touchdown

Banned
Unfortunately for Lana and Brit, their albums were placed in the same tier as Daydream. Do the right thing y'all, vote for quality, vote for success, vote for bops, vote for Daydream. There is no truer pop album.

WSkTpMh.jpg

MANUELF

Banned
Unfortunately for Lana and Brit, their albums were placed in the same tier as Daydream. Do the right thing y'all, vote for quality, vote for success, vote for bops, vote for Daydream. There is no truer pop album.

WSkTpMh.jpg

Are you saying people should vote for Lorde over Britney?
giphy.gif

I swear to god I cut you all if Daydrean lose, that album is legendary and is full of sweet and mellow bops like Melt Down, Fantasy and One Sweet Day.

And why waste a vote with Ultranarcolepsia when Lorde ALWAYS serves a superior version of everything Lana does.

A vote for Daydream and Pure Heroine is a vote for talent, quality and good taste.

WSkTpMh.jpg

JTHNIzP.gif

Daydream is objectively better than every album on that list. Its bad enough that the singles shit on every song from the others, then you add songs like Underneath the Stars, Long Ago, I Am Free, and Looking In. Its not even a contest. Vote for quality, vote for bops, vote for Daydream.

WSkTpMh.jpg

Well now, I hope y'all see the consequences of going against Lana.

tumblr_inline_nq9if1TsR51qc1tbr_500.gif

Let it be a lesson.

rip, come back soon sis. This tourney wasn't worth getting yourself banned :(

Agram

Ultraviolence is Lana's best, but it's not pop music. Why is it even on the list?

And we should stop talking about her here, she's making different type of music now so it's normal you all call her Ambien.

Yado

Ultraviolence is Lana's best, but it's not pop music. Why is it even on the list?

And we should stop talking about her here, she's making different type of music now so it's normal you all call her Ambien.

What is it if it's not Pop?

Lana's pop because the genre doesn't really have any hard boundaries for eligibility, plus she's moderately popular and she's liked tremendously by pop fans, so...

In the K-Pop thread:
If y'all care about true pop please vote FOR DAYDREAM HERE:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=205228592&postcount=3848

It was one of the most popular international albums of all time in Korea and Japan, among other countries as well!! Plus the singles released have become some of the most legendary pop singles OF ALL TIME.

In the LGBTQIAU thread:

In the Fake-GAF thread (wtf is a fakegaf)
I know y'all are smart people so vote DAYDREAM here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=205228592&postcount=3848

Thanks Peeps!!!

52dc74bd01.gif

In the Drunk-GAF thread:
Since all y'all are drunk, I'd like you to do favor and do something you'd NEVER DO if sober. I need y'all to vote for Daydream for best Pop album! It has many more quality bops to drink and karaoke to. Thank you, I truly appreciate it. <3

VOTE HERE: http://goo.gl/forms/3e9E2VcnJXSw5ezm2

tumblr_o789708pRY1rg9uzso3_500.gif

In the Brazil-GAF thread:
Olá Brazillians maravilhosas !!! Por favor, apoiem Daydream álbum pop de Mariah para o melhor torneio álbum pop ! Não podemos deixar que os gostos de Lana Del Flop e vitória Lorde deprimente. Você pode votar aqui -

VOTE HERE: http://goo.gl/forms/3e9E2VcnJXSw5ezm2

Muito obrigado!!!! Eu agradeço!!

1gGG4bWo.gif
MariahCarey.gif

a mess

Top Bottom