• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Mau ®

Voted Kanye's MBDTF and Gaga's TFM.

I mean ya'll better not be petty and admit MBDTF is a slay alberm. I didn't even vote for my fave on this.

WINNERS - ART ANGELS (Grimes)
grimes-art-angels.jpg
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!

and over the creme de la pop, 25? Over the closest thing to perfection that will ever grace a human ear?

Current (very early) standings:
FAME MONSTER - 10
ANTI - 9
MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY - 9
THE 20/20 EXPERIENCE - 2

No surprise the queen is reigning

When will anyone else?
When will anyone have as much impact?
When will anyone ever release such perfection?
When will anyone ever be the only thing worth listening to?
When will anyone rule the world so early in her career?

NO ONE BUT GAGA!

q1UF4Sl.gif

VOTE THE FAME MONSTER!!!

LET TALENT BE RECOGNISED AND JUSTIFIED!

latest

VOTE HERE:
http://goo.gl/forms/Unruhh0TjBLUVgNt1

I voted TFM and ANTI. People get carried away in praising TFM but it's definitely one of the strongest pop albums in a while. ANTi gets my vote for allowing Rihanna to transition seamlessly from radio pop starlet to credible musician.

The other albums are excellent but I'd be way less bummed if they lost.

I'm loving this, Soulscribe. Thanks for the great work.

❤️❤️❤️

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I have no idea what to vote for other than TFM. Someone please give me a valid reason for voting any of the other three.
I voted for Kanye & ANTI. Honestly Kanye probably shouldn't even be in here. He ain't pop...if you were to include one of his albums as pop, it would probably have to be 808's & Heartbreak...anyway it's Kanye's masterpiece and probably one of the strongest and best albums ever released. It has a great flow, with great rhythms and lyrics.

MANUELF

Banned
You don't like The Fame Monster? I guess someone in the universe has to. :/

Give your support to Work and Desperado! VOTE ANTi.

And how is that you do not like The Fame Monster? a mess.
or maybe you only like The Fame
TFM is the closest to like of the four but it has the worst song of all time so I cant vote for it, I also hated Anti and both Kanye and JT are TRASHHHHHHHHH

Nasser

Britney's shooting her new music video today, I can't wait! She looks absolutely stunning! The new era is upon us.
Slave teas

NTzpXNh.png

idwl

Britney's shooting her new music video today, I can't wait! She looks absolutely stunning! The new era is upon us.
Slave teas

NTzpXNh.png
She looks good especially in that green outfit. Hope she doesn't pole dance cause she sucks at it

llehuty

I was at KCON yesterday, and I saw f(x) live! Life changing experience, it was fantastic. I kind of hate you all that didn't vote for them for the best album list.

I have posted my impressions on the k-pop thread, just in case anyone is interested.

Top Bottom