• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
VOTING CLOSED

And am really I the only Monster (gross) who's not a child here? Sad face
Well, all the other ones are banned and/or jumped ship so at least you are the least messy of the bunch.

tumblr_nyynrwATf51tqfiweo1_500.gif

It was Gaga versus Rih versus some boys and your votes are in! Scroll down to see who made it.

Logo_zpsxuclokxd.png

RESULTS:

WINNERS - THE FAME MONSTER (Lady Gaga), MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY (Kanye West)
the_fame_monster_album_cover_by_gagaismysoul-d4dz6ng.jpg
tbd-kanye-west-cd-cover-art.jpg

ELIMINATED - ANTI (Rihanna), THE 20/20 EXPERIENCE (Justin Timberlake)
200x200-000000-80-0-0.jpg
timberlakecover.jpg

Rihanna and Kanye were sitting at a dead heat for most of the game, but Kanye ended up pulling way ahead toward the second half. The Fame Monster dominated the field though.

Capture_zpskuwnwi03.png

THE FAME MONSTER and MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY move up to round 2. We'll revisit them soon. BRACKET D COMING UP SHORTLY!

rhandino

Banned
How could anyone not vote for Homogenic when All is Full of Love make your faves feel inadequate and insipid?

tumblr_inline_o5loukJ5f11qk7hq5_500.gif

How could you not vote for E▪MO▪TION when it houses Making the Most of the Night and I Didnt Just Come Here to Dance and every other song is pop perfection?

tumblr_inline_o5loukJ5f11qk7hq5_500.gif

Listening to I Wanna Go right now, and I'm being flooded with so many great memories.

I genuinely feel like I was robbed of an era with Britney Jean. Thanks William.

Top Bottom