• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
lbr who else but gays are propping up the corpse of Carly's career
Japan

Record and distort your voice at home, and you'll have heard the average FKA Twigs song tbh
hottie2cnjwb.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Disgusting.
I'm not surprised that a Hitlor stan would encourage people to record and distort audio as a means of discovery.

Actually its funny cause probably that would sound better than Taylor's output.

rhandino

Banned
brb asking a mod to change my username
wait a minuTe!!!

01CAZyx.png

ZOQ6SoR.gif

The utter lack of self-love at display, I cannoT.

willow-bored-now.gif

Did she call him talented? Did she call him genitally endowed?

Lovely is a green light when you're five minutes late to your Grindr date.

Lovely is a free ham and swiss sandwich during employee orientation.

Lovely is seeing "New Romantics" flop like the desperate last-minute dreckitude it is.

Lovely ain't much.

OqoZbjK.gif

Was more bothered by the part of "go and see him" but maybe she just want people to witness trash so they can learn to appreciate True Talent better.

inb4 Pitbull being Leona new collab and with his help manage to snatch a #1 hit.
I see that Leona enjoyed that lovely performance! snatch that long desired #1 hit

hottie2cnjwb.gif

wait a minuTe!!!

I see that Leona enjoyed that lovely performance! snatch that long desired #1 hit

hottie2cnjwb.gif
I excused iT the first time because Pitfall was on Def Jam and she was obviously contractually obligated to perform with him

But now he's on Sony/RCA (as in, Leona's old label) and gerl is OUT OF HER MIND to yank that dick again

ZOQ6SoR.gif

Vazra

I excused iT the first time because Pitfall was on Def Jam and she was obviously contractually obligated to perform with him

But now he's on Sony/RCA (as in, Leona's old label) and gerl is OUT OF HER MIND to yank that dick again

ZOQ6SoR.gif

What will be your new username?

Vazra

I'm thinking Bayonetta, Gravelord Nito, or Pupi18.
All three fit you in different ways

Bayonetta cause you are a sassy bitch
Gravelord Nito because your fave career is dead
and Pupi18 cause you have a bad habit of making poopy decisions and often. 18 because thats maybe when you started with them.
invoker-laugh.gif

All three fit you in different ways

Bayonetta cause you are a sassy bitch
Gravelord Nito because your fave career is dead
and Pupi18 cause you have a bad habit of making poopy decisions and often. 18 because thats maybe when you started with them.
invoker-laugh.gif
And even Vazra because I'm versatile~

the word also means
dung

rhandino

Banned

ZOQ6SoR.gif
I mean, at least this time she is going to be known outside the pages of this comm
and our Spotify playlists
in the same way his latest collaboration was EvERYWHERE in Latinoamerica.

hottie2cnjwb.gif

I mean, how can you NOT love the man that endorsed THIS "bop"?

tumblr_inline_o5loukJ5f11qk7hq5_500.gif

Maybe I am amused/pressed because they are playing El Taxi rn

Frodo

I'm so tired of "versatiles". Go for it, gurls. It's okay to bottom.

If you like to suck cock you're gay. You're not less gay because you like to top. Or more gay because you like to bottom. Period.

I know this is not related to the thread, but it's pointless to get out of one closet to lock yourself at another. Love yourself.

Peace.

Vazra

If you like to suck cock you're gay. You're not less gay because you like to top. Or more gay because you like to bottom. Period.

I know this is not related to the thread, but it's pointless to get out of one closet to lock yourself at another. Love yourself.

Peace.

What is wrong with enjoying doing both things tho?

Peace.
Never trust a bottom.

We're doing all the work and you're down there chilling and doing your taxes and shit.

MANUELF

Banned
Is so bad that the Carly fans dont buy her albums, Emotion was a complete disaster everywhere except Japan
PS: Im drunk so dont worry about any lack of ortography

MANUELF

Banned
25 was the 2015 GOTY
When We Were Young, Water Under The Bridge, All I Ask and Million Years Ago are something else, They Are SOOOOOOOOOOO Good

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
25 was the 2015 GOTY
When We Were Young, Water Under The Bridge, All I Ask and Million Years Ago are something else, They Are SOOOOOOOOOOO Good
Yeah I really disagree. That album is so safe it's ridiculous. To Pimp A Butterfly is probably the best album of 2015, and if we are talking about Pop, I would definitely say The Weeknd's, Bieber's, and Selena's albums are way better. Hell Meghan Trainor's album is better than 25. At least it was somewhat original.

When basic straight white girls scream "YASSSSSSSS" at the dumbest shit

tumblr_inline_o5loukJ5f11qk7hq5_500.gif

Well they are probably doing it ironically because it's really dumb phrase....I mean that's the only reason I have ever used it.

Top Bottom