• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Frodo

One of my old students posted this masterclass video of this girl getting critiqued by Pharrell and even though she says it "needs a few more hours of mixing and mastering," I thought the track was fresh as hell.

Tried finding if she posted it online but it's not available at all. I did find her Soundcloud page, though. Mostly very different from what she showcased in the video.

tumblr_o8dwv6Ezoo1qzwh14o1_400.gif

this gif is killing me

there are so many versions of it, and I have no idea why

Yado

Weren't you just "going in" on grimes a few pages back yet now you're stanning LP1, which is basically a lazy orgasm over soundcloud beats?

if that wasn't you, sorry for the shade LMAO

Who wouldn't prefer an aural orgasm to Grimes' unintelligible bleeps and bloops?

rhandino

Banned
Yes.

tbpKIy

Time for the GE to start!

Jbn2TH

One of my old students posted this masterclass video of this girl getting critiqued by Pharrell and even though she says it "needs a few more hours of mixing and mastering," I thought the track was fresh as hell.

Tried finding if she posted it online but it's not available at all. I did find her Soundcloud page, though. Mostly very different from what she showcased in the video.

tumblr_o8dwv6Ezoo1qzwh14o1_400.gif
Those .gifs are everything lol

Queen Hillary remains the superior gifable candidate, when will the other? A vote for Hillary is a vote for Leadership and Charisma!

Has the definition of charisma changed?

Stop being bitter please.

Bernie Sanders is incredibly delusional, spiteful, and he's shown that he'd rather sink his party and give an election away than do some simple math and have the integrity to concede. His campaign has been the perpetual equivalent of walking into oncoming traffic and causing a scene. He's not fit to run a party he obviously doesn't give a shit about, let alone a country whose votes he obviously doesn't respect. The people have chosen her, not him.

Isn't it funny how he spent months complaining about superdelegates and a rigged system and now says he wants superdelegates to ignore the will of the people and support him instead? Like... what the fuck?

rhandino

Banned
Elton John Says Lady Gaga's Next Studio Album Won't Drop Until Next Year
n the latest episode of his Beats 1 Rocket Hour show, Sir Elton John said he's heard a few songs from Lady Gaga's upcoming fifth studio album, but that we shouldn't expect to hear anything before next year. “I’ve heard two or three songs from her new record, which she’s making with Mark Ronson, and it’s absolutely brilliant," he said. "So you’re gonna be really happy when you hear that later in the year or early next year."
t1Ykrcx.gif

#Pray4LG5 #GagaGAFonSuicideWatch

Poor ReDone, getting shafted like that.

Elton was vague about the release date, though. "Later this year or early next year" could literally be any time.

Stop being bitter please.

Bernie Sanders is incredibly delusional, spiteful, and he's shown that he'd rather sink his party and give an election away than do some simple math and have the integrity to concede. His campaign has been the perpetual equivalent of walking into oncoming traffic and causing a scene. He's not fit to run a party he obviously doesn't give a shit about, let alone a country whose votes he obviously doesn't respect. The people have chosen her, not him.

Isn't it funny how he spent months complaining about superdelegates and a rigged system and now says he wants superdelegates to ignore the will of the people and support him instead? Like... what the fuck?
Trying to explain anything to a Bernie fan is like, well... Trying to explain anything to Bernie. Probs best to just leave it sis.

In other news (as if we needed further confirmation), Gaga is DONE

MrV4ltor

Elton John Says Lady Gaga's Next Studio Album Won't Drop Until Next Year
t1Ykrcx.gif

#Pray4LG5 #GagaGAFonSuicideWatch

This has already been discussed.
She'll release at least the lead this year if not the whole album tho.
She apparently told some fans a few weeks ago that she was wrapping up the album.

Gaga looking hot while working hard on LG5! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ugh what a goddess

EDIT: My friend who doesn't really know much about Gaga asked me to make her a playlist (on account of my homosexuality) so I included an even split of all her albers. She tells me her favorites are Gypsy and Sexxx Dreams. #justiceforARTPOP

EDIT 2: Please vote if you haven't done so already. This is a close one and I was not expecting that.
Aqui: http://goo.gl/forms/U8Im21LvFSbMuOYF3

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Honestly this has been something I have been wondering about for a while...what is the demographic of this thread?? I feels like it skews to largely gay men? I'm more curious than anything? And honestly as a gay man why do you I guess love these female artists and like much prefer them to male artists? I'm not very aware of the gay male culture except for the love of Celine Dion and Lady Gaga and penis, with some love for penis and love for flair and pazazz...I'm a little drunk right now, but yalls seem so nice I figured I would ask. I would rather be informed than ignant...sorry if I offended anyone, that was not my intention...like I'm real sorry.

Honestly this has been something I have been wondering about for a while...what is the demographic of this thread?? I feels like it skews to largely gay men? I'm more curious than anything? And honestly as a gay man why do you I guess love these female artists and like much prefer them to male artists? I'm not very aware of the gay male culture except for the love of Celine Dion and Lady Gaga and penis, with some love for penis and love for flair and pazazz...I'm a little drunk right now, but yalls seem so nice I figured I would ask. I would rather be informed than ignant...sorry if I offended anyone, that was not my intention...like I'm real sorry.
I'm a gay mexican 18 year old. I guess I like pop music because it can be so different from say rock and rap or whatever plus most of these girls sing about guys and I like guys so I relate. I wasn't even into Pop before November 2013 when I discovered Langod Del Reysiah

It will be when Zelda drops
tumblr_o8d1m7gvdV1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

The fact that we will have Zelda news soon!

tumblr_o8d1m7gvdV1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

This thread is for anyone who loves pop music really... You cant put a 'gay' label on men who appreciate pop music though. As a Gaga Stan I happen to be straight lol! Sounds weird I know haha. Men tend to be more vocal than women, which is why I would presume there are more men here than women. I do listen to a lot of male artists, but they're not pop artists which is why I don't talk about them in here. They're more 'Dance' and 'Real Music'.
i don't really know much about why women are favoured more than men though. Maybe to do with them being easier to relate to? I don't know lol

I'm a gay mexican 18 year old. I guess I like pop music because it can be so different from say rock and rap or whatever plus most of these girls sing about guys and I like guys so I relate. I wasn't even into Pop before November 2013 when I discovered Langod Del Reysiah
No offense but because you stan Lana I always pictured you as a twinky white guy.

The more you know!

Top Bottom