• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Nasser

oh well i might as well vote this round

tumblr_ndb4gwvIJW1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

Edit: can I vote for the same album twice? I'm voting for Madonna!
tumblr_ndb4gwvIJW1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Just voted and

Garrett Hawke - Matt_

Is this based on us both being UK or our voting habits? 🌝

First of all, whore you should feel fucking blessed to be paired with me.

I was in this community representing our great country, stanning lady gaga and drunk posting whilst you were still sucklin' on yo mummas saggy titties.Show some damn respect.

HQsABhkdWwEVHhwEBwFKRlNGX1tEVl0wCgwZDBFOOxAbGkghBgYIFxdZEwIHFxxIQ0dQW0VQRFZPXloTDBQ=.gif

Logo_zpsxuclokxd.png

RULES:
Round 2 will work similarly to round 1. Four albums enter, two win out. After this round, we'll be moving to traditional 1v1 match-ups.

First ballot up for vote:

0004906741_200.jpg
Madonna+-+Ray+Of+Light.jpg
britney_spears-blackout_cdcov.jpg~c200
pure-heroine-lorde-cd-cover-art.jpg

VOTE HERE:
http://goo.gl/forms/UL0zAXuh35WdI1sO2

VOTING CLOSES:
t1465678800z2.png

I've only heard 2 of these albums and only like one of those. Someone send me nudes to influence my second pick. No vanilla or rice, only chocolate or spice.
IT'S A PREFERENCE!!

Vazduh

At least Lorde hasn't performed at the CMTs.

I saw that performance and LORD... what a mess. Leona's too classy for that shit.

I mean...

The way you talk dirty
Yeah, I like that, I like that
The way you bring other girls
The way you ride them heels
No thong up under that skirt
Ooh, I like that, I like that
And you can get crazy, yeah, that's cool
You can get loose, yeah, that's cool
We can get some Voli, yeah, that's cool
Let's jump on the bar, yeah, that's cool
Let's push the gas, I'm like ooh
I don't mean to be rude, but I swear to god
There's so many things that I'd love to do to you

ZcUrO1q.gif

Floridian

E3 is gonna be such a non-event this year compared to last but I'm really perched for the Skyrim Remaster to come true. I haven't gamed in a while cuz of skool & other stuff.

Meowster

Don't Turn Around just came on the radio. Would love for Gaga to go back to stealing Ace of Base songs instead of Madonna's worst singles (once she's doing making #RealMusic with Mark and Tame Impala).

Meowster

Can they remaster Skyrim into a good game?

I don't see it.
Skyrim is so blah. I much prefer the hideous and bizarre caricatures of Oblivion. Those grotesque beings combined with the horrible Radiant AI made for years worth of great times.

Anyways, was listening to the Final Fantasy XIII-2 soundtrack and the Ghost in the Shell songs and realized Origa should have been a major pop star.

Top Bottom